Old March 9th 07, 04:53 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default Gee AFGAY, they all wanna kiss yer backside, guess I'll just get in line ...

On 8 Mar 2007 22:47:04 -0800, K4YZ wrote:

That's a nice CW call, Lennie.

Ironic, huh...?!?!

If you have vanity plates made for that call (which can be mistaken for
AFGAY), be sure to avoid driving around San Francisco.
Old March 9th 07, 05:02 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

"Larry" wrote:

If you have vanity plates made for that call (which can be mistaken for
AFGAY), be sure to avoid driving around San Francisco.

lol.

you know, I never at it that way... but you're right!

lol

Maybe Mark should have gone to CA to take his upgrade exams instead?

Old March 10th 07, 03:53 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default Gee AFGAY, they all wanna kiss yer RF Commando...

On Mar 9, 11:02 am, "KH6HZ" wrote:
"Larry" wrote:
If you have vanity plates made for that call (which can be mistaken for
AFGAY), be sure to avoid driving around San Francisco.

lol.

you know, I never at it that way... but you're right!

I'll bet you have at it that way.

lol

Maybe Mark should have gone to CA to take his upgrade exams instead?

Go there??? Nah. He could have just used Hermann's PO Box.