Old August 6th 03, 08:35 AM
Brian Kelly

(AveryFine) wrote in message ...
Subject: Larry "outed" as ex-CBer (was QR10-4)
From:
(Brian)
Date: 8/4/03 10:39 PM Eastern Daylight Time
Floyd Davidson wrote in message

One of the funniest parts of reading the newsgroups related to
Amateur Radio, is watching Len Anderson eat these jerks for
breakfast every morning as a form of cheap entertainment. Not
that everything he says is great and exactly correct, but he
just does it for fun, and he does run circles around them.

Sad, but true. But they don't see it that way.

Is this Len Anderson person a cannibal?

Are you his acolyte or disciple?

Apprentice. Same thing.

One David Heil demands licensed participation in the ARS. But when
confronted with mere Technician participation in the ARS that rivals
his Extraness, he digs in and destroys. Or at least he tries to.

How?

Then there is Extra DICK. Probably Extra in every way except the dick
department.

You seem to be very interested in a subject that is inappropriate for amateur
radio. Why is that?

Then there's Jim "DeSoda" who keeps rewriting "200 Meters
and Up."

Who are you referring to?
Where can I buy the book?

No need to mention INSANE Clown Posse in a Nurse's dress or
the civilian with "real" military experience.

Who are you referring to?

Brian Burke, your postings here are quite bizarre.

Is there a rational reason for your behavior?

Sort of. Unfortunately his father was involved in the atom bomb
experiments which were conducted just after WW2 . .

w3rv
Old August 6th 03, 01:17 PM
Brian

Dave Heil wrote in message ...
Brian wrote:

Dave Heil wrote in message ...
Brian wrote:

Dave Heil wrote in message ...
Brian wrote:

One David Heil demands licensed participation in the ARS.

Maybe one of 'em demands such but it isn't this one.

You're one of them that incessantly points out his license status.

Yes, I am. That isn't the same as what you claimed in your earlier
comment. Len isn't licensed in the amateur radio service and has no
experience in amateur radio.

What purpose does that serve?

It serves to point out Len's total lack of experience in the amateur
service.

Yet he knows more about radio then you. How can that be if he has no experience?

The vast majority of the policy makers
at the FCC aren't licensed in the amateur radio service and have no
experience in amateur radio.

The vast majority of policy makers at the FCC have nothing whatever to
do with amateur radio. Those that are involved in the regulation of the
ARS, are quite knowledgeable about the service.

They fooled me with the last restructuring NOI/NPRM.

They are paid to know.

Wasted money.

Additionally, there are radio amateurs on the FCC staff.

So every amateur on "staff" makes policy and rules?

That has
nothing to do with the issue of Len Anderson. He isn't a participant in
amateur nor is he a regulator of amateur radio. Len is totally
irrelevant to amateur radio.

You are in the minority in thinking that.

But I don't hear you complaining about that, yet they have the ability
to change what you do and how you do it.

No, you won't hear me complaining often though there are times when the
Commission makes a decision which I don't like or which is just plain
wrong. Len makes no such decisions and is not involved in amateur
radio.

So why so do you give him so much attention?

But when
confronted with mere Technician participation in the ARS that rivals
his Extraness, he digs in and destroys.

That claim is a non-starter as it is in conflict with what I've written
here very recently.

Bully for you.

...and shame on you for making yet another false accusation. That's two
so far in this exchange.

Nothing false there.

Just the ones beginning "But when confronted with mere Technician..."
and "One David Heil demands..." Are you going for three?

Sure. Why not?

Then there is Extra DICK. Probably Extra in every way except the dick
department. Then there's Jim "DeSoda" who keeps rewriting "200 Meters
and Up." No need to mention INSANE Clown Posse in a Nurse's dress or
the civilian with "real" military experience.

What's your claim to credibility?

I yam what I yam.

Maybe you'll find a way to do something about it.

I'm satisfied with my accomplishments in the ARS.

That has been evident for some time.

And you are unsatisfied with yours?

Must you try to tear down Len at every opportunity to boost your stature?
Old August 7th 03, 12:56 AM
AveryFine

From: (Brian Kelly)
Date: 8/6/03 3:35 AM Eastern Daylight Time
From:
(Brian)
Date: 8/4/03 10:39 PM Eastern Daylight Time
Floyd Davidson wrote in message

One of the funniest parts of reading the newsgroups related to
Amateur Radio, is watching Len Anderson eat these jerks for
breakfast every morning as a form of cheap entertainment. Not
that everything he says is great and exactly correct, but he
just does it for fun, and he does run circles around them.

Sad, but true. But they don't see it that way.

Is this Len Anderson person a cannibal?

Are you his acolyte or disciple?

Apprentice. Same thing.

Thank you for the information.

Do you know if Len Anderson is a cannibal? Claims have been made that he eats
others for breakfast.

[...]

So were a lot of other people.

Is there a scientific correlation?

Oddly enough, today is the 58th anniversary of the atomic attack on the
Japanese city of Hiroshima. It is estimated that 150,000 people, mostly
civilians, died as a direct result of that attack.

Old August 7th 03, 01:09 AM
Len Over 21

In article ,
(Brian) writes:

Dave Heil wrote in message
Brian wrote:

Dave Heil wrote in message

Brian wrote:

Dave Heil wrote in message

Brian wrote:

One David Heil demands licensed participation in the ARS.

Maybe one of 'em demands such but it isn't this one.

You're one of them that incessantly points out his license status.

Yes, I am. That isn't the same as what you claimed in your earlier
comment. Len isn't licensed in the amateur radio service and has no
experience in amateur radio.

What purpose does that serve?

It serves to point out Len's total lack of experience in the amateur
service.

Yet he knows more about radio then you. How can that be if he has no
experience?

Poor Dave, still smarting over his alleged expertise in State Dept.
communications from the Cashew Nut Capital of Africa. :-)

He loves to put down others using "standards" of his own invention.
That saves him time and embare-assment of talking ON a subject.
It's so much easier for him to insult a communicator personally when
he doesn't have any valid argument on subjects.

That seems endemic to the members of the Gang of Four, PCTAs
all, drunk on sour whine after the rewrite of S25.5.

The vast majority of the policy makers
at the FCC aren't licensed in the amateur radio service and have no
experience in amateur radio.

The vast majority of policy makers at the FCC have nothing whatever to
do with amateur radio. Those that are involved in the regulation of the
ARS, are quite knowledgeable about the service.

They fooled me with the last restructuring NOI/NPRM.

They are paid to know.

Wasted money.

Additionally, there are radio amateurs on the FCC staff.

So every amateur on "staff" makes policy and rules?

They must according to insider Dave.

All in the ARS are accountable to Dave and Dave's standards.

Probably in the same way that Arthur Andersen Co. was
"accountable" for Enron doings. :-)

That has
nothing to do with the issue of Len Anderson. He isn't a participant in
amateur nor is he a regulator of amateur radio. Len is totally
irrelevant to amateur radio.

You are in the minority in thinking that.

Probably not. There are a whole glob of old-timers who have been busy
brainwashing and being brainwashed into thinking that amateurs are the
supermen of radio. That allowed them to have superhuman status in
their own minds...adding stature to their self-images even though not
recognized by professionals.

Amateur radio is never been anything more than a hobby/recreation
activity in radio. That is an unwanted concept to the ARS lifestylers
whose whole being revolved around amateurism as superhuman radio
activity. ARS lifestylers and some old-timers just can't separate their
fantasies from realities.

But I don't hear you complaining about that, yet they have the ability
to change what you do and how you do it.

No, you won't hear me complaining often though there are times when the
Commission makes a decision which I don't like or which is just plain
wrong. Len makes no such decisions and is not involved in amateur
radio.

So why so do you give him so much attention?

He can't help himself. :-) There's another being in here who is totally
obsessed with certain individuals...concentrating on targets it thinks
are "weak" and venting all possible bile and filth on his opponents.
"Everyone knows his name." :-)

Dave NEEDS to triumph and he isn't talking about TR-3s, either.

Dave can't possibly concede any possible viewpoint other than his own
so he MUST go after the person of his opponent rather than the subject.

[...]

Of course he is and will state so, regardless of whether or not it is true.

Must you try to tear down Len at every opportunity to boost your stature?

Dave has reached a state in his obsession where he can no longer
control himself.

No problem to me. I've seen it often enough in other places on other
subjects all throughout life. :-)

Anyone not meeting Dave's viewpoints will have their person attacked,
usually by his suddenly citing "standards" that never existed before or
are totally irrelevant to the subject under discussion. Misdirection is
what it is...his trying to win message points by starting a "new thread"
on a person's "qualifications."

================

I've been away from the newsgroup nearly two weeks, enjoying life
away from reading all the shouting and hollering in here. Now I find
there is some AOL nutcase using "Avery Fine" as a pseudonym.
That's not me anymore than the other AOL nutcase "NoCWTest" is.
:-)

Now there's probably going to be lots of wasted bandwidth about AOL
screennames and the anymouse nutcases will get all hot and huffy
about mentioning their pseudonyms. They don't have the courage to
argue subjects in anything resembling debate. All those anymouse
creatures can do is spam everyone with their garble. :-)

I guess that, for many, Dave included, the modern US ARS is all
about posturing and preening and assuming "authority" where none
was granted, and playing the radio superman role for an audience that
can see through their act. :-)

See you next week. Maybe.

Leonard H. Anderson
real person, not a pseudonym, USPS address still valid at my old
HAM RADIO Magazine bylines.

Old August 7th 03, 02:18 AM
Floyd Davidson

(Len Over 21) wrote:
Floyd Davidson writes:

It does? Is that why he's been using you for entertainment (and I
might add, providing others with great laughs) for how many years?

It's really Wry Amusement, Floyd. :-)

How true! The funniest part is how close you can fly these zingers
past the pointed heads and they *still* miss it.

Seven??? And _you_ think it bugs him!

Heh heh heh.

Doesn't bother me a bit. My interest has always been on removing the
code test for a radio license. That's begun happening internationally.
Quite satisfactory to me. More work to do on that for the US regulations
but this newsgroup is NOT the venue for any serious debate. :-)

Ain't that the truth! The only thing serious here is the degree
of mental aberation on display.

Dave gets out of bed every day and immediately hangs a target on
himself to help Len get a good aim...

Dave is a walking target. He can't help himself.

"The flag is up, the flag is waving, the flag is down...you have 20
seconds."
Old, old command on the Army firing ranges for rapid fire exchange.

I'm over-qualified for that kind of "firing," Floyd. No sense wasting any
more "ammo" here. The "target" has been hit so many times he
doesn't know he's been hit. Like a zombie he parades around in his
ARS uniform as Oberst in the Amatur SchutzStaffel (A.S.S.) and the
shine on the jackboots is enough to get a good sight picture.

See you next week. Maybe.

Keep shooting Len, and trust that there are a number of folks
who tune in for the entertainment. On an average you do pretty
good, but now and then you have a *really* fine day, and those
are priceless!

--
Floyd L. Davidson http://web.newsguy.com/floyd_davidson
Ukpeagvik (Barrow, Alaska)

Old August 7th 03, 11:59 AM
No CW Test

From: (Len Over 21)

Poor Dave, still smarting over his alleged expertise in State Dept.
communications from the Cashew Nut Capital of Africa. :-)

Was Len Anderson ever there?

He loves to put down others using "standards" of his own invention.
That saves him time and embare-assment of talking ON a subject.
It's so much easier for him to insult a communicator personally when
he doesn't have any valid argument on subjects.

That seems endemic to the members of the Gang of Four, PCTAs
all, drunk on sour whine after the rewrite of S25.5.

You are upset, Len.

"The things that upset us most are
often things we see as qualities in our
ownselves." - Kim W5TIT

There are a whole glob of old-timers who have been busy
brainwashing and being brainwashed into thinking that amateurs are the
supermen of radio. That allowed them to have superhuman status in
their own minds...adding stature to their self-images even though not
recognized by professionals.

"The things that upset us most are
often things we see as qualities in our
ownselves." - Kim W5TIT

Amateur radio is never been anything more than a hobby/recreation
activity in radio. That is an unwanted concept to the ARS lifestylers
whose whole being revolved around amateurism as superhuman radio
activity. ARS lifestylers and some old-timers just can't separate their
fantasies from realities.

"Anyone who would forsake
any communication venue
just doesn't have a clue for
the value of that venue.."
- Kim W5TIT

He can't help himself. :-) There's another being in here who is totally
obsessed with certain individuals...concentrating on targets it thinks
are "weak" and venting all possible bile and filth on his opponents.
"Everyone knows his name." :-)

"The things that upset us most are
often things we see as qualities in our
ownselves." - Kim W5TIT

================

I've been away from the newsgroup nearly two weeks, enjoying life
away from reading all the shouting and hollering in here. Now I find
there is some AOL nutcase using "Avery Fine" as a pseudonym.
That's not me anymore than the other AOL nutcase "NoCWTest" is.
:-)

You do far more "shouting" and "hollering"
than anyone else on RRAP, Len Anderson.

Who is the "nutcase"? ;-)

Now there's probably going to be lots of wasted bandwidth about AOL
screennames and the anymouse nutcases will get all hot and huffy
about mentioning their pseudonyms. They don't have the courage to
argue subjects in anything resembling debate. All those anymouse
creatures can do is spam everyone with their garble. :-)

You have set the example, Len Anderson ;-)

".....it is often reflected in the things people
say when they try to insult others. Both of
them have a pretty stock set of insults,
which clearly are based on what they
understand about themselves, but are
gratuitously thrown at anyone who
disagrees with them." - Floyd Davidson

It is interesting to see how Len Anderson
responds to those who disagree with him.

Old August 8th 03, 04:30 AM
Robert Casey

"Larry Roll K3LT" wrote in message

Yep, it is true! I was once a CB'er, for a whole six months! I was the
Asst. Mgr. of the Radio Shack store in Depew, NY at the time,

That's about how long I fooled around with CB until I got a ham license
back in the
summer of '76. The old tech license, now known as the "old tech plus",
general
written and 5wpm receive *AND* send. Took my test at the FCC field
office in
NYC back then. A few years back I upgraded to an "extra lite" :-) Took the
advanced and extra writtens Jan 2000 and cashed in the CSCE's on
restructuring
day.

Old August 8th 03, 02:00 PM
Brian

"Dick Carroll;" wrote in message ...
Brian wrote:

(AveryFine) wrote in message ...

Do you know if Len Anderson is a cannibal? Claims have been made that he eats
others for breakfast.

Who? When?

Dave thinks he's a pugilist.

Typo. Pigilist.

It's "pugilist."

Looks like you're hitting on all three cylinders. Same (old) stuff, different year.