Old October 14th 03, 02:28 PM
Brian

(Steve Robeson K4CAP) wrote in message ...
Subject: ARRL you can Kiss my $39.00 a Year Good Bye
From:
(Brian)
Date: 9/13/03 8:25 AM Central Daylight Time
(Steve Robeson, K4CAP) wrote in message
.com...
(Brian) wrote in message

. com...

Jim has repeatedly pointed out where the ARRL proposed fewer license
classes and a lower code speed for full priveleges during the last
restructuring, which he always equates with lower standards.

That's Jim;s OPINION, Brain. Other than that, you have not
satisfied the question of how the ARRL has allegedly pushed for "lower
standards".

Steve, K4YZ

I don't necessarily understand how Jim arrived at his OPINION, but
you're welcome to ask him, if you've the guts to do so.

Plenty of "guts" here, Brain, and I have re-read many of Jim's posts
looking for something that equates to "no code = lower standards".

Haven't found it yet.

Selective reading.

I'm always amazed at how you PCTA give each other passes on every
damned thing.

What "pass", Brain...?!?!

Like, "I have re-read many of Jim's posts looking for something that
equates to "no code = lower standards"."

That pass.

Haven't found it yet.

Mean like how YOU let LENNIE "pass" with use of
snide remarks, blatant lies, profanity and obvious misdirection of his posts,
but then accuse others of the same thing without comment...?!?!

You don't seem to like that much, do you?

Go ahead, ask him.

Why do I need to ask him anything when his comments are archived for all
to read...?!?!

Since you appear unable to find it on your own, you might want to
check with Jim.

Now...about those T5 logs and your "authorization" to oeprate in Somalia?

Correct. I was authorized.
Old November 6th 03, 06:02 PM
Jimmy Dean

If I were to give the world an enema... 225 Main Street Newington, CT is
where I'd stick the hose.