Old September 16th 03, 11:42 PM
Brian

"Dwight Stewart" wrote in message thlink.net...
"N2EY" wrote:

I think it's an act, invented for the purpose. But even if it's not an
act, the written tests are not spelling or grammar tests.
"Intelligence" isn't a single-dimension quality. A person can be
brilliant in one area and have serious developmental problems in
others.

Have you read his messages (not just the ones in this newsgroup)? I
haven't see any sign of brilliance in anything he's written, on any subject.
I'm not saying he's dirt dumb, just not the typical "rocket scientist" type.
Again, if is's an act, it's a darn good one (and that's the only good thing
about it).

Bruce can prove Rev. Jim's postulate by acting civilized. No more
leering at Kim, no more "CB-plusser" talk, no more "if I married my
Technician sister, would I still be a CBer?" questions, no more
calling other people "morrons."

I would go with the "serious developmental problems" postulate in
Bruce's case.
Old September 17th 03, 12:09 AM
WA8ULX

Bruce can prove Rev. Jim's postulate by acting civilized. No more
leering at Kim, no more "CB-plusser" talk, no more "if I married my
Technician sister, would I still be a CBer?" questions, no more
calling other people "morrons."

Forget it, its not going to happen. As long as Knuckle Draggin CBplussers are
still here.
Old September 17th 03, 04:28 AM
Kim W5TIT

"Dwight Stewart" wrote in message
hlink.net...
"N2EY" wrote:

I think it's an act, invented for the purpose. But even if it's not an
act, the written tests are not spelling or grammar tests.
"Intelligence" isn't a single-dimension quality. A person can be
brilliant in one area and have serious developmental problems in
others.

Have you read his messages (not just the ones in this newsgroup)? I
haven't see any sign of brilliance in anything he's written, on any

subject.
I'm not saying he's dirt dumb, just not the typical "rocket scientist"

type.
Again, if is's an act, it's a darn good one (and that's the only good

thing
about it).

Dwight Stewart (W5NET)

http://www.qsl.net/w5net/

heh heh:

Subject: Impotrnace of Porper Seplling

Aoccdrnig to rscheearch at an Elingsh uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer
in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is
that the frist and lsat ltteer is at the rghit pclae. The rset can be
a toatl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is
bcuseae we do not raed ervey lteter by it slef but the wrod as a
wlohe.

Old September 17th 03, 07:14 PM
Dwight Stewart

"N2EY" wrote:

Of course. Bruce embarrasses the procodetest side, just like
some folks embarrass the nocodetest side.

In fact, that may be his entire game.

I'm often suspicious of the motives of some individuals posting here.
However, if one dwells on those thoughts too long, it could drive a one
insane. Therefore, unless it is something obvious, I tend to simply take
things as they appear, without too much worry about the true intent behind
what appears. Besides, that philosophy just makes life (and this newsgroup)
a lot easier.

Dwight Stewart (W5NET)

http://www.qsl.net/w5net/

Old September 17th 03, 07:31 PM
Dwight Stewart

"Brian" wrote:

Deliverance?

There you go.

Dwight Stewart (W5NET)

http://www.qsl.net/w5net/

Right friendly folks here sty General 3 July 16th 04 05:57 PM
Racist druggie Rush runs from the media B General 129 October 11th 03 03:12 AM
Radio Folks: PLEASE Do This David Stinson Boatanchors 64 September 29th 03 12:46 PM
Radio Folks: PLEASE Do This David Stinson Boatanchors 0 September 23rd 03 02:24 PM
Later, folks! Mike Coslo Policy 1 August 3rd 03 01:43 PM