Old September 21st 03, 12:17 AM
WA8ULX

Bruice is a new Extra; after vowing that he would never upgrade and
surrender his REAL Advanced ticket showing 13wpm Morse Code prowess

You know why I upgraded and it still BUGS you that you cant do the same thing.
Heres what Bothers Brian.

Took the Test on a Bet by 2 No-Coders, did no studying, score 100%, collected
$250.00 from the No-Coders, and to top it off, I got to see the No-Coders fail
there Tech plus.

(+/- code waiver).

No Code waiver on my part

Bruice is the welfare idiot of which he speaks.

Well if thats so Brian, just what does that make you, since you are unable to
even consider passing the EXTRA.
Old September 21st 03, 03:55 AM
Dwight Stewart

"WA8ULX" wrote:

Took the Test on a Bet by 2 No-Coders, did no studying,
score 100%, collected $250.00 from the No-Coders, and
to top it off, I got to see the No-Coders fail there Tech plus.

The last time you told this story, I thought it was two CB'ers you
supposedly collected the bet from.

Dwight Stewart (W5NET)

http://www.qsl.net/w5net/

Old September 21st 03, 04:04 AM
WA8ULX

The last time you told this story, I thought it was two CB'ers you
supposedly collected the bet from.

Dwight Stewart (W5NET

Theres no difference
Old September 21st 03, 04:54 AM
JJ

Dwight Stewart wrote in message ...

"WA8ULX" wrote:

Took the Test on a Bet by 2 No-Coders, did no studying,
score 100%, collected $250.00 from the No-Coders, and
to top it off, I got to see the No-Coders fail there Tech plus.

The last time you told this story, I thought it was two CB'ers you
supposedly collected the bet from.

Yea, here are his words,
From: WA8ULX )
Subject: Article in World Radio
Original Format
Newsgroups: rec.radio.amateur.policy
Date: 2003-04-14 13:48:14 PST
"Your just Mad because you dont even have a License. I think your upset that
made $250. off of Clowns like you who wont even take the test."

"don't have a license", "clowns like you who wont even take the test"
dosen't sound like Tech plus license holders dose it? Proof that brucies'
story is just that, a story.

Old September 21st 03, 01:32 PM
WA8ULX

"Your just Mad because you dont even have a License. I think your upset that
made $250. off of Clowns like you who wont even take the test."

"don't have a license", "clowns like you who wont even take the test"
dosen't sound like Tech plus license holders dose it? Proof that brucies'
story is just that, a story.

You guys are just upset that you not even smart enough to pass the Extra , let
alone make $250.00.

Old September 22nd 03, 03:55 AM
WA8ULX

Nope, that's not the same message. There is a reply to one of my messages
where I'm almost certain he specifically said two CB'ers. I remember it
because I doubted at the time two CB'ers would care enough to bet money on
someone passing a ham license test. Of course, I come from the old school
where if something doesn't make sense, it's probably not true.

Dwight Stewart (W5NET)

http://www.qsl.net/w5net/

It doesnt matter. I dont consider a No-Code any better than a CBer, so whats
the difference. Besides, I have the money and the License to prove it.
Old September 24th 03, 01:39 AM
WA8ULX

I like Marconi and Cheese!

- Mike KB3EIA -

Im the one who invented it.
Old September 24th 03, 02:16 PM
WA8ULX

ROFLMAO!!!! This is hilarious. The usual Extra-class nitwit-type CBPlus
ham telling "us" that we're the ones who don't have any sense or
intelligence and that "we're" dumbed down, while all the while demonstrating
their own ignorance...

Hey TIT, Im the one who changed the Birthdate to what it reads now, I thought
it was cute and Im not about to change it back.
Old September 24th 03, 02:36 PM
Leo

WA8ULX,

Please excuse everyone for being a bit confused by this. When someone
pointed out earlier that your birthdate was incorrect, didn't you
reply:

CBplusser, you dont fill it in QRZ fills it in.

Since then, two people have kindly posted instructions on how to fix
it. Now, you are insulting Kim, and telling us that is was you in the
first place who changed your birthdate, because its 'cute'.

Had you told us that up front, we probably would have thought so too.
Now, I'm not sure what your intent was....to foster confrontation,
perhaps? Or are you trying to create a new licence category - Extra
Crass

73, Leo

Old September 24th 03, 05:40 PM
WA8ULX

Since then, two people have kindly posted instructions on how to fix
it.

I dont need instructions, I know how to change if I wanted to.

Now, you are insulting Kim,

Kim insults Ham Radio every day with her Callsign

Now, I'm not sure what your intent was....to foster confrontation,
perhaps?

Interesting Question

Or are you trying to create a new licence category - Extra
Crass

No, the FCC will be doing that pretty soon without my help.

Newbie ?: I've Built A Simple 1/4 Wave Dipole for 2 Mtrs. Could IMake a1/2 Wave? WolfMan Antenna 9 October 10th 04 04:47 PM
Newbie ?: I've Built A Simple 1/4 Wave Dipole for 2 Mtrs. Could IMake a1/2 Wave? WolfMan Homebrew 4 September 29th 04 02:40 PM
Question on antenna symantics Jimmy Antenna 28 January 27th 04 01:10 AM
vertical dipole? Desmoface Antenna 25 January 16th 04 12:20 AM
Smith Chart Quiz Radio913 Antenna 315 October 21st 03 05:31 AM