Old September 28th 03, 10:50 PM
Leo

On 26 Sep 2003 18:29:56 GMT, (Len Over 21) wrote:

hasn't got the guts to identify herself.

How do you she isn't?

Well, I suppose I could be Leonette. Male it is, though....

I have identified myself. I'm Leo

I've listed my employers in here and I've given names and callsigns to
friends who are radio amateur licensees. My bylines in Ham Radio
magazine carried the same USPS address I have now.

But, who knows for sure that you are indeed the person that you claim
to be? Who on the group can vouch for you?

You don't "own" US amateur radio and never did, therefore you don't have
ANY judgement value about who is "anti-amateur" or even "pro-amateur."

And you are not a an Amateur at all - your opinion, therefore, is that
of an observer - not a participant. No more welcome than mine would
be if I went in to the nearest VFW post and started telling the folks
there what my 'opinions' of the way the Korean conflict was handled.
I was not a part of it, my opinion is inconsequential.

(Say, yours wouldn't be welcome there, either, OM ?....)

That's a lovely example of dictatorial totalitarianism, the arrogance of the
squatters who feel they "own" the hobby.

Your 'hobby', Len? You're an outsider. Not a member. On the
outside, looking in....

We'll take your ideas under advisement, though - thanks for your
input.

That reflects badly on the US amateur radio community when you PCTA
act that way.

Usenet is worldwide - as is Amateur Radio - there are more than just
US Amateurs in this group. It's a big world out there, Len....
And, this is a policy group - not just 'code / nocode' - orat least it
should be...there are bigger issues facong our hobby than the code one
today!

I'd call that Elitist, Arrogant, and Dictatorial but the Turf Fighters would
get angry again...so I won't call it that.

Projecting, Len? Sounds like someone we both know....

Plus, there was a statement about "going to court for harassment" that
was too laughable to quote. Len, all you do is harass folks on this
group - that's your entire raison d'etre.

Intelligent debate is what the group should be about - if you're not
up to the challenge, then - as they say in Little Jerusalem down in
Old Mexico - adios, Alter Kocker!

30, Leo
Old September 29th 03, 01:59 PM
Mike Coslo

N2EY wrote:

Sounds like a threat.

Sure does.

- Mike KB3EIA -

Old October 2nd 03, 03:12 PM
WA8ULX

Keep 'em guessing?

Brian for a CBplusser your not as Dumb as you act.

Newbie ?: I've Built A Simple 1/4 Wave Dipole for 2 Mtrs. Could IMake a1/2 Wave? WolfMan Antenna 9 October 10th 04 04:47 PM
Newbie ?: I've Built A Simple 1/4 Wave Dipole for 2 Mtrs. Could IMake a1/2 Wave? WolfMan Homebrew 4 September 29th 04 02:40 PM
Question on antenna symantics Jimmy Antenna 28 January 27th 04 01:10 AM
vertical dipole? Desmoface Antenna 25 January 16th 04 12:20 AM
Smith Chart Quiz Radio913 Antenna 315 October 21st 03 05:31 AM