Old April 2nd 04, 08:03 AM
Len Over 21

In article ,
(William) writes:

(Steve Robeson K4CAP) wrote in message
Subject: Why the caste system? was: NCVEC files license
restructuringdepends
From:
(William)
Date: 3/31/2004 8:18 AM Central Standard Time
(Steve Robeson K4CAP) wrote in message

Perhaps you might discover why it is that he does not warrant the
"respect" he THINKS he does.

I respect Len for his service, and I respect Len for his knowledge of
the art and science of radio.

Len served in the Armed Forces. Bully for him.

Bully for you. He paved the way for your lame self.

Tsk, tsk. Steamy wasn't born yet when I fired up on HF for the
first time. Full KW output it was, too. :-)

His "service" to the "radio profession" has yet to be established by
any source other than himself.

His detractors have established his service. They fear his knowledge.

Why are they so upset?

...because the gunnery nurse didn't check out my references given
in here. :-) [Especially so when three of them are long-time
licensed radio amateurs with web addresses].

But...if I give that brief listing of employers, the gunnery nurse bitches
and moans and carries on about "'we' don't want to see your #$%^!!!
'curriculum vitae!'" :-)

He should have said 'resume' not any c.v.

When Len is given the opportunity to speak about radio, I listen in
because there is something to be learned.

How can you know if he's saying anything of value if you don't read
all his posts?

Luck of the click?

I also share Len's view that the Morse Code Exam requirement has long,
long since served its usefulness to the Amateur Radio community, and
should be retired as a licensing requirement. Should have been
retired a long time ago.

Lennie's "views" are based upon some personal expression of anger and
angst AGAINST Amateur Radio.

Some are. His view of retiring the Morse or Farnsworth Exams are not.
They are widely held views by amateurs who have passed such exams and
those who have not.

Poor steamy. He still thinks He 'represents' all of hum radio and,
therefore, anything said contrary to hisself is "anger against hams!"
:-)

You'll just have to get over it.

Don't put any bets out about it...steamy is into his rants too deep
to pull out now.

Lennie has absolutely ZERO-POINT-SQUAT minutes of operating an Amateur
Radio Station from which to make an informed opinion.

So you say the physics of amateur radio are something special and
unique.

Poor guy knows only the physics of hum radio, therefore all radios
are hum radios. Hummmmmm.

Unfortunately, there are some here that don't value Len's service,
radio knowledge, or opinion of amateur radio licensing requirements,
or all of the above. They want to exclude Len from the discussion
based upon no amateur license. As pointed out repeatedly, those who
make and enforce the regulations are not required to hold an amateur
license. And in America, every citizen has a voice. Those who are
tyrants do not believe this, and when they try to silence Len, they
must be willing to accept any and all repercussions of holding such an
assinine view.

We "exclude" Lennie becasue Lennie only assumes himself to be

"qualified"
to discuss anything related to radio since he was an alleged "professional".

See???

"Len is not an amateur, therefore Len can know nothing about amateur
radio."

Ackshully, by the steamy one's "logic," absolutely nobody could get
their first amateur radio license. "They don't know anything about it!"
They wouldn't be able to pass any tests. No get license from FCC.

Why do you insist on being wrong all of the time?

Steam-inflated ego does it for him.

Do you enjoy being that kook ex-Marine that everyone thinks has
post-traumatic stress syndrome?

I don't know what he got, but whatever it is nobody should have!

He done got a medical discharge he say. But, he say he got
a pilot license and derefour he done pass a flight physical.

But never saw combat.

Hey! He done say he got "SEVEN HOSTILE ACTIONS" in da
military! He no say where or when, but dat be "irreverent."

Also, his irreverent use of profanity

Now there is a reverent use of profanity?

It must be those ministers he hang out wid.

and personal insults against anything
that is "not Lennie" does little to endear him to folks here, even those who
may be predisposed to agree with his "opinion" on Morse Code testing. No

one
likes to be associated with a foul-mouthed liar.

You do nothing to endear yourself to folks here, either.

Understatement, Brian, understatement. :-)

You behave badly. You are an embarassment to the amateur community
and to RRAP.

Steamy one done represent ALL hum raddio amatoors. He say dat
roun' a bout.

So I don't read all of Lens posts because its just some self-appointed
Sheriff and him barking at each other.

I am not "barking" at him.

Oh, my. I guess since I'm not a dog I cannot recognize barking?

Not a Licensed Amateur Dog! To bark in this newsgrope ya gots ta
have a ARRL-approved license for amateur dogginess. Arf!.

I rub his nose in his frequent newsgroup errors.

As I rub your nose in every carpet stain that you leave here.

Just like I do you.

So you say.

Careful. With all this nose-rubbing some Eskimo may think
you two are getting it on... :-)

LHA / WMD
Old April 2nd 04, 05:47 PM
Steve Robeson K4CAP

restructuringdepends
From: (William)
Date: 4/1/2004 9:17 PM Central Standard Time
(Steve Robeson K4CAP) wrote in message
restructuringdepends
From:
(William)
Date: 3/31/2004 8:18 AM Central Standard Time
(Steve Robeson K4CAP) wrote in message

Len served in the Armed Forces. Bully for him.

Bully for you. He paved the way for your lame self.

Lennie didn't "pave the way" for ANYthing I did in the Armed Forces,
Brain.

Different branches...Different motivations for serving...Different
MOS's...

His detractors have established his service. They fear his knowledge.

Let's get one thing straight, PuppetBoy...

If you and Sir Scummy pulled up in fornt of my home with an Abrams tank,
locked, loaded and at point-blank-range, I'd STILL not have anything to fear
from either of you.

Why are they so upset?

Because we don't tolerate liars and people who intentionally misrepresent
something we clearly know to be not true.

Lennie's "views" are based upon some personal expression of anger and
angst AGAINST Amateur Radio.

Some are. His view of retiring the Morse or Farnsworth Exams are not.
They are widely held views by amateurs who have passed such exams and
those who have not.

...and absolutely no practical experience in Amateur Radio on which to
determine if the opinions of others are valid or not.

You'll just have to get over it.

Get over what?

That he's talking out of the wrong orifice? Or that YOU are?

I hardly think so!

[...]

See what?

That Lennie has, BY HIS OWN ADMISSION, no practical experience in Amateur
Radio?

"Len is not an amateur, therefore Len can know nothing about amateur
radio."

Why do you insist on being wrong all of the time?

I am not wrong.

Lennie knows lots-and-lots about radio THEORY.

He knows almost NOTHING of APPLICATION as it pertains to AMATEUR RADIO.

Do you enjoy being that kook ex-Marine that everyone thinks has
post-traumatic stress syndrome?

OK, Brain...

YOU made another assertion of fact.

From what source did you obtain THAT suggestion, OTHER than to make it up.

But never saw combat.

Sorry for you, Brain...Been there...Done that.

Also, his irreverent use of profanity

Now there is a reverent use of profanity?

Nope.

and personal insults against anything
that is "not Lennie" does little to endear him to folks here, even those

who
may be predisposed to agree with his "opinion" on Morse Code testing. No

one
likes to be associated with a foul-mouthed liar.

You do nothing to endear yourself to folks here, either.

But I don't lie and I don't misrepresent things that are KNOWN to be
otherwise, Brain.

That you and your scumbag "mentor" find that makes you uncomfortable is
YOUR tough luck...Not mine.

You behave badly. You are an embarassment to the amateur community
and to RRAP.

Uh huh...Right.

So I don't read all of Lens posts because its just some self-appointed
Sheriff and him barking at each other.

I am not "barking" at him.

Oh, my. I guess since I'm not a dog I cannot recognize barking?

What "barking", Brain.

Nothing of what I see here comes even close to what my Webster's defines
as "barking".

I rub his nose in his frequent newsgroup errors.

As I rub your nose in every carpet stain that you leave here.

Such as..?!?! All the stories I've told about operating illegally from
Somalia? The unfounded assertions I've made about "emergency comms"...?!?!

Just like I do you.

So you say.

So I've proved. Again.

Steve, K4YZ

NCVEC files license resstructuring proposal Bill Sohl Policy 47 March 23rd 04 10:59 PM
Response to "21st Century" Part Two (Communicator License) N2EY Policy 0 November 30th 03 01:28 PM
Low reenlistment rate charlesb Policy 54 September 18th 03 01:57 PM
Hey CBers Help Get rid of Morse Code Test and Requirement Scott Unit 69 Policy 9 August 1st 03 02:08 AM
NCVEC NPRM for elimination of horse and buggy morse code requirement. Keith Policy 1 July 31st 03 03:46 AM