Old March 30th 04, 06:12 PM
Steve Robeson K4CAP

Subject: Why the caste system? was: NCVEC files license
restructuringdepends
From: (William)
Date: 3/30/2004 7:39 AM Central Standard Time
(Steve Robeson K4CAP) wrote in message

There you go assuming again. I read few of Len's posts. So when I
see you using reverse psychology on Len, it just looks like your
original idea.

If you want to think that, go right ahead.

My privelege.

I am sure you meant priviledge, but that's OK...

You've obviously read too FEW
of "Len's" posts.

How many of Len's posts am I supposed to read?

All of them, Brainless One.

Perhaps you might discover why it is that he does not warrant the
"respect" he THINKS he does.

Or you simply choose to ignore the one's that again make a
fool of your and he. (Which are a fair share)

There you go assuming again.

No "assumption", Brain. It's evidenced in your posts.

I am sure it will salve your concious to NOT think that YOUR mentor

was so
creepy as to have suggested it in the first place.

It's just wrong that what you claim is creepy is repeated by you so
often, without attributing its origin.

Had you been paying attention, you'd know.

As if you were stealing intellectual property.

Brain, there is absolutely NOTHING "intellectual" about either you OR
Lennie.

You're not right in the head.

Still waiting on you to provide for me the nature of your medical or
psychiatric education or licensure that qualifies you to make that statement in
a public forum.

I, on the otherhand, HAVE had training and education that, while not
allowing me to make a diagnosis, would allow me to determine that you are
suffering from some of your OWN mental health abberations that would warrant
medical or psychiatric intervention...even in Ohio.

Steve, K4YZ

Old March 31st 04, 03:18 PM
William

(Steve Robeson K4CAP) wrote in message ...
restructuringdepends
From:
(William)
Date: 3/30/2004 7:39 AM Central Standard Time
(Steve Robeson K4CAP) wrote in message

There you go assuming again. I read few of Len's posts. So when I
see you using reverse psychology on Len, it just looks like your
original idea.

If you want to think that, go right ahead.

My privelege.

I am sure you meant priviledge, but that's OK...

Yes, that is what I meant. Thank you.

You've obviously read too FEW
of "Len's" posts.

How many of Len's posts am I supposed to read?

All of them, Brainless One.

Nope.

Perhaps you might discover why it is that he does not warrant the
"respect" he THINKS he does.

I respect Len for his service, and I respect Len for his knowledge of
the art and science of radio.

When Len is given the opportunity to speak about radio, I listen in
because there is something to be learned.

I also share Len's view that the Morse Code Exam requirement has long,
long since served its usefulness to the Amateur Radio community, and
should be retired as a licensing requirement. Should have been
retired a long time ago.

Unfortunately, there are some here that don't value Len's service,
radio knowledge, or opinion of amateur radio licensing requirements,
or all of the above. They want to exclude Len from the discussion
based upon no amateur license. As pointed out repeatedly, those who
make and enforce the regulations are not required to hold an amateur
license. And in America, every citizen has a voice. Those who are
tyrants do not believe this, and when they try to silence Len, they
must be willing to accept any and all repercussions of holding such an
assinine view.

So I don't read all of Lens posts because its just some self-appointed
Sheriff and him barking at each other.
Old March 31st 04, 05:15 PM
Steve Robeson K4CAP

restructuringdepends
From: (William)
Date: 3/31/2004 8:18 AM Central Standard Time
(Steve Robeson K4CAP) wrote in message

Perhaps you might discover why it is that he does not warrant the
"respect" he THINKS he does.

I respect Len for his service, and I respect Len for his knowledge of
the art and science of radio.

Len served in the Armed Forces. Bully for him.

His "service" to the "radio profession" has yet to be established by any
source other than himself.

When Len is given the opportunity to speak about radio, I listen in
because there is something to be learned.

How can you know if he's saying anything of value if you don't read all
his posts?

I also share Len's view that the Morse Code Exam requirement has long,
long since served its usefulness to the Amateur Radio community, and
should be retired as a licensing requirement. Should have been
retired a long time ago.

Lennie's "views" are based upon some personal expression of anger and
angst AGAINST Amateur Radio.

Lennie has absolutely ZERO-POINT-SQUAT minutes of operating an Amateur
Radio Station from which to make an informed opinion.

Unfortunately, there are some here that don't value Len's service,
radio knowledge, or opinion of amateur radio licensing requirements,
or all of the above. They want to exclude Len from the discussion
based upon no amateur license. As pointed out repeatedly, those who
make and enforce the regulations are not required to hold an amateur
license. And in America, every citizen has a voice. Those who are
tyrants do not believe this, and when they try to silence Len, they
must be willing to accept any and all repercussions of holding such an
assinine view.

We "exclude" Lennie becasue Lennie only assumes himself to be "qualified"
to discuss anything related to radio since he was an alleged "professional".

Also, his irreverent use of profanity and personal insults against anything
that is "not Lennie" does little to endear him to folks here, even those who
may be predisposed to agree with his "opinion" on Morse Code testing. No one
likes to be associated with a foul-mouthed liar.

So I don't read all of Lens posts because its just some self-appointed
Sheriff and him barking at each other.

I am not "barking" at him.

I rub his nose in his frequent newsgroup errors.

Just like I do you.

Steve, K4YZ

Old March 31st 04, 09:01 PM
Len Over 21

In article ,
(William) writes:

How many of Len's posts am I supposed to read?

All of them, Brainless One.

Nope.

Perhaps you might discover why it is that he does not warrant the
"respect" he THINKS he does.

I respect Len for his service, and I respect Len for his knowledge of
the art and science of radio.

Thank you, Brian. I respect your military service also.

When Len is given the opportunity to speak about radio, I listen in
because there is something to be learned.

It is very rare that the technology of radio is brought up in here,
quite possibly because so few have bothered to learn about it
or practice it...everyone is all concerned with operating and the
state of the art of rank-status-privilege, their collection of old
QST magazines, and the importance of obeying everything that
the ARRL commands them to do.

There is an (unfortunate for all) spitefulness that someone who
has worked IN radio-electronics for over a half century and for
money (gasp!) can possibly comment on anything "amateur."
The spiteful are angry and outraged that anyone disturbs their
pipe dreams of honor and glory and national service of an
essentially avocational activity carried on for personal enjoyment.
They must spin tales, tails twirling, of their "national need" and
medal-worthy imagination of saving future civilization through
heroic fantasy stories about morsemanship in speculative
futures.

I also share Len's view that the Morse Code Exam requirement has long,
long since served its usefulness to the Amateur Radio community, and
should be retired as a licensing requirement. Should have been
retired a long time ago.

Irrelevant to the long-timers, the self-professed "leaders" of the
"amateur community" who wish to dictate to others that what
they enjoy must be practiced by all others...because they alone
are the imaginary spirit of amateur radio, the ones carrying the
symbolic torch of championship of the radio arts and "necessary"
communications modes. They have placed their symbolic laurel
wreaths (of expertise) on themselves, bravely defending their
alleged rights to be better than others in rank-status-privilege.
These "experts" disallow any dissent of their god-like opinions
for they are above any discussion with mere mortals like you
and me.

Meanwhile they are not cognizant that the FCC is still defining
International Morse Code to an obsolete ITU-T (not ITU-R)
document, CCITT Recommendation F.1 (1984) Division B,
I. Morse Code. That was still in the very official regulations'
definitions at 94.3 (a) (27) as of 1 October 2003. They don't
know what is contained within that Recommendation because
it is only available from the ITU and for a fee...or that it has
been superseded in nomenclature and some changes (other
than the astounding and oh-so-important addition of the @
character to the standard set) by the ITU-T; the CCITT itself
has been superseded entire by the ITU-T. The CCITT
document never defined a telegraphic "word" either in size or
for rate, it only defined the relative length of dot, dash, and
spacings. [you know this because I e-mailed a direct copy
of my ITU-T document file to you as a favor] Instead, the
arguments in here have raged on solely on the basis of
"everyone knows this!" as if all law and regulations are based
on some paranormal common knowledge.

Unfortunately, there are some here that don't value Len's service,
radio knowledge, or opinion of amateur radio licensing requirements,
or all of the above. They want to exclude Len from the discussion
based upon no amateur license. As pointed out repeatedly, those who
make and enforce the regulations are not required to hold an amateur
license.

Irrelevant to the self-professed "leaders" and gods of amateurism.
Reality has no place in imaginary fantasyland imaginations of
glory and honor and national service through amateurism.

And in America, every citizen has a voice.

The First Amendment Rights have been overruled by these
self-professed "leaders." Evidence of that exists in the public
view on proceeding 98-143 for 25 January 1999.

Those who are
tyrants do not believe this, and when they try to silence Len, they
must be willing to accept any and all repercussions of holding such an
assinine view.

Independent thought is not allowed in here. All must obey the
dictates of the self-professed "leaders" of amateurism in radio.
These "leaders" are without fault...all who disagree with them
are rewarded by a barrage of personal insults instead of
addressing the subject under discussion. The "leaders" rule
by barbarian warlord tactics of neighborhood gangsterism in
messaging.

So I don't read all of Lens posts because its just some self-appointed
Sheriff and him barking at each other.

That is how it should be.

A problem for casual readers in here is that the "leaders" cannot
survive arguments on the subject which contradict their cherished
myths and fables. The end result is much wasted time of these
individual "message warlords" competeting for personal status
as newsgroup "leaders." Among these regular "leaders" it doesn't
matter whether the subject is about amateur radio, it is all
concerned with the righteousness of their personal opinion
triumphing for them in any way possible. Amateur radio policy
is far down on the list topped by their Need To Be RIGHT!.

And that is how it is.

LHA / WMD
Old April 1st 04, 03:53 PM
Steve Robeson K4CAP

restructuringdepends
From: (Len Over 21)
Date: 3/31/2004 2:01 PM Central Standard Time
In article ,
(William) writes:

How many of Len's posts am I supposed to read?

All of them, Brainless One.

Nope.

Perhaps you might discover why it is that he does not warrant the
"respect" he THINKS he does.

I respect Len for his service, and I respect Len for his knowledge of
the art and science of radio.

Thank you, Brian. I respect your military service also.

Where did he say "military service"...???

When Len is given the opportunity to speak about radio, I listen in
because there is something to be learned.

It is very rare that the technology of radio is brought up in here,
quite possibly because so few have bothered to learn about it
or practice it...everyone is all concerned with operating and the
state of the art of rank-status-privilege, their collection of old
QST magazines, and the importance of obeying everything that
the ARRL commands them to do.

Conjecture at best.

There is an (unfortunate for all) spitefulness that someone who
has worked IN radio-electronics for over a half century and for
money (gasp!) can possibly comment on anything "amateur."
The spiteful are angry and outraged that anyone disturbs their
pipe dreams of honor and glory and national service of an
essentially avocational activity carried on for personal enjoyment.
They must spin tales, tails twirling, of their "national need" and
medal-worthy imagination of saving future civilization through
heroic fantasy stories about morsemanship in speculative
futures.

Your dissertations on the theoretical aspects of radio communications are
robust, even entertaining at times.

Your RANTINGS about Amatuer licensing, practive and programs are, in a
word, WEAK.

[...]

Rhetorical balderdash, it ate up bandwith and let you show off your
vocabulary,

Otherwise it was yet another venomous swipe at Amateur Radio....the same
kind of stugg that earns you your own rank-status-priviledge as King-of-the
Hill of mudslinging.

[...]

Regardless of your interpretations of how the FCC is defining Morse Code
requirements, the fact is that it's being dealt with.

Unfortunately, there are some here that don't value Len's service,
radio knowledge, or opinion of amateur radio licensing requirements,
or all of the above. They want to exclude Len from the discussion
based upon no amateur license. As pointed out repeatedly, those who
make and enforce the regulations are not required to hold an amateur
license.

Irrelevant to the self-professed "leaders" and gods of amateurism.
Reality has no place in imaginary fantasyland imaginations of
glory and honor and national service through amateurism.

The "glory and honor (of) national service through amateurism (sic)" is
not one proffed by the Amateru community itself...It comes from countless
private and governmental agencies.

And in America, every citizen has a voice.

The First Amendment Rights have been overruled by these
self-professed "leaders." Evidence of that exists in the public
view on proceeding 98-143 for 25 January 1999.

Too bed that those 14 years of night school didn't teach you about the
Bill of Rights, Lennie.

You need to re-read them and see to whom the amendment applies. (hint:
it prevents the federal government from interfereing with the press...it does
not address private citizens.)

Those who are
tyrants do not believe this, and when they try to silence Len, they
must be willing to accept any and all repercussions of holding such an
assinine view.

Independent thought is not allowed in here. All must obey the
dictates of the self-professed "leaders" of amateurism in radio.
These "leaders" are without fault...all who disagree with them
are rewarded by a barrage of personal insults instead of
addressing the subject under discussion. The "leaders" rule
by barbarian warlord tactics of neighborhood gangsterism in
messaging.

Yeah...I see that "independent thought" with you hand up Brain's backside
to manipulate his mouth for you. Do you really try the "ventrilloquist" trick,
or do you use a tape recorder?

So I don't read all of Lens posts because its just some self-appointed
Sheriff and him barking at each other.

That is how it should be.

Actually it allows Brainless to formulate "opinions" based upon
less-than-consistent rantings from his "mentor". Unfortunately for the two of
you (and Brain moreso than Lennie), you are the only one's who can't appreciate
the humor of Brian's posts as he tries to follow in Lennie's "footsteps"...

A problem for casual readers in here is that the "leaders" cannot
survive arguments on the subject which contradict their cherished
myths and fables. The end result is much wasted time of these
individual "message warlords" competeting for personal status
as newsgroup "leaders." Among these regular "leaders" it doesn't
matter whether the subject is about amateur radio, it is all
concerned with the righteousness of their personal opinion
triumphing for them in any way possible. Amateur radio policy
is far down on the list topped by their Need To Be RIGHT!.

And that is how it is.

No, it's yet another Amateur-bashing free-for-all by a person known for
inaccuracies and intentional mistruths, embellished with an overactive
vocabulary and overly self impressed opinion of himself.

Not that Lennie leaves us much else to deal with.

Steve, K4YZ

LHA / WMD

Old April 2nd 04, 04:17 AM
William

(Steve Robeson K4CAP) wrote in message ...
restructuringdepends
From:
(William)
Date: 3/31/2004 8:18 AM Central Standard Time
(Steve Robeson K4CAP) wrote in message

Perhaps you might discover why it is that he does not warrant the
"respect" he THINKS he does.

I respect Len for his service, and I respect Len for his knowledge of
the art and science of radio.

Len served in the Armed Forces. Bully for him.

Bully for you. He paved the way for your lame self.

His "service" to the "radio profession" has yet to be established by any
source other than himself.

His detractors have established his service. They fear his knowledge.

Why are they so upset?

When Len is given the opportunity to speak about radio, I listen in
because there is something to be learned.

How can you know if he's saying anything of value if you don't read all
his posts?

Luck of the click?

I also share Len's view that the Morse Code Exam requirement has long,
long since served its usefulness to the Amateur Radio community, and
should be retired as a licensing requirement. Should have been
retired a long time ago.

Lennie's "views" are based upon some personal expression of anger and
angst AGAINST Amateur Radio.

Some are. His view of retiring the Morse or Farnsworth Exams are not.
They are widely held views by amateurs who have passed such exams and
those who have not.

You'll just have to get over it.

Lennie has absolutely ZERO-POINT-SQUAT minutes of operating an Amateur
Radio Station from which to make an informed opinion.

So you say the physics of amateur radio are something special and
unique.

Unfortunately, there are some here that don't value Len's service,
radio knowledge, or opinion of amateur radio licensing requirements,
or all of the above. They want to exclude Len from the discussion
based upon no amateur license. As pointed out repeatedly, those who
make and enforce the regulations are not required to hold an amateur
license. And in America, every citizen has a voice. Those who are
tyrants do not believe this, and when they try to silence Len, they
must be willing to accept any and all repercussions of holding such an
assinine view.

We "exclude" Lennie becasue Lennie only assumes himself to be "qualified"
to discuss anything related to radio since he was an alleged "professional".

See???

"Len is not an amateur, therefore Len can know nothing about amateur
radio."

Why do you insist on being wrong all of the time?

Do you enjoy being that kook ex-Marine that everyone thinks has
post-traumatic stress syndrome?

But never saw combat.

Also, his irreverent use of profanity

Now there is a reverent use of profanity?

and personal insults against anything
that is "not Lennie" does little to endear him to folks here, even those who
may be predisposed to agree with his "opinion" on Morse Code testing. No one
likes to be associated with a foul-mouthed liar.

You do nothing to endear yourself to folks here, either.

You behave badly. You are an embarassment to the amateur community
and to RRAP.

So I don't read all of Lens posts because its just some self-appointed
Sheriff and him barking at each other.

I am not "barking" at him.

Oh, my. I guess since I'm not a dog I cannot recognize barking?

I rub his nose in his frequent newsgroup errors.

As I rub your nose in every carpet stain that you leave here.

Just like I do you.

So you say.

NCVEC files license resstructuring proposal Bill Sohl Policy 47 March 23rd 04 10:59 PM
Response to "21st Century" Part Two (Communicator License) N2EY Policy 0 November 30th 03 01:28 PM
Low reenlistment rate charlesb Policy 54 September 18th 03 01:57 PM
Hey CBers Help Get rid of Morse Code Test and Requirement Scott Unit 69 Policy 9 August 1st 03 02:08 AM
NCVEC NPRM for elimination of horse and buggy morse code requirement. Keith Policy 1 July 31st 03 03:46 AM