Old April 5th 04, 02:04 AM
Steve Robeson K4CAP

Subject: All that flappin'
From: (William)
Date: 4/4/2004 4:53 PM Central Standard Time
(Steve Robeson K4CAP) wrote in message

Steve, K4YZ

BTW: You state that "almost all hams" are "caucasians". I suggest that

you do
a by-country census and figure out where the "most" of those "almost all"

hams
are, Brian. The figures don't support your assertion...Again...

73

Steve, K4YZ

I want t hear the "pop" when you pull your head out.

"Ham " is uniquely American.

If NOTHING ELSE ever proved to me that you have almost ZERO, IF ANY
experience operating from any foreign part of the world, THAT was it.

Amateur Radio IS "ham" radio all over the world.

Amateur Radio IS "ham" radio in ALL of Japan, Malaysia, the
Phillipines, Europe and Africa. It is also in common literature of most South
American Amateur Radio publications and newsletters.

The term "ham" radio is part-and-parcel of the cover of the most popular
Amateur Radio journal in Japan. I believe that other persons in this forum can
verify for you that Japan's Amateur census is far in excess of the United
States'.

Brian, I have been trying to give you an "out" for the last 24 hours since
everyone is making a lot of noise about "playing nice", but you keep making
really stupid assertions that are so easily refuted that I have to wonder what
your REAL problem is.

If you have any doubts about any of what I have said about the use of the
term "ham" being a "generic" and therefore worldwide reference to Amateur
Radio, then just ask...

Now...WHO can hear that "pop", Brian...?!?!

73

Steve, K4YZ

Old April 6th 04, 10:23 PM
William

From:
(William)
Date: 4/4/2004 4:53 PM Central Standard Time
[...]

So you want to jump up and down and cite Japanese Amateur Radio when
it suits your purpose, but when I told you 10 years ago that they have
a no-code HF license, you didn't want to talk about it. It wasn't
really an amateur license. It was like "CB Radio." Now we're all
brother "Hams." How nice.

Brian, I have been trying to give you an "out" for the last 24 hours since
everyone is making a lot of noise about "playing nice", but you keep making
really stupid assertions that are so easily refuted that I have to wonder what
your REAL problem is.

I didn't think that I had a real problem. I've always worked on the
assumption that my problems were fake.

If you have any doubts about any of what I have said about the use of the
term "ham" being a "generic" and therefore worldwide reference to Amateur
Radio, then just ask...

Now...WHO can hear that "pop", Brian...?!?!

I'm still waiting for you to pull your head out.
Old April 7th 04, 11:29 AM
William

"Grümwîtch thë Ünflãppåblê" wrote in message thlink.net...
"William" wrote in message
m...

: I'm caucasian like almost all hams.

From my view almost all hams are oriental, and the condition is not