Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old June 28th 04, 01:27 AM
Keith Hosman KC8TCQ

Default had a blast on Field Day

I went up and worked with the Fulton County club(K8BXQ) for Field Day.

Man I think I got bit by the DX bug, worked 20 meters all the time I was
operating, until about 4:30 (EDT) AM this morning(Sunday). Worked a few
alaska stations, a few stations in the Virgin Islands, tried to work a
Hawaii station but he was working a huge pileup. But the icing on the
cake was Christian 3D2EA in Fiji, wow that amazed me, Shelby WA8FVT was
on the mic for this contact, but it effected me just the same.

I am forever hooked, and now have even more incentive to upgrade come
hell or high water heheh.

73 de Keith

--
KC8TCQ

Know thyself. If you need
help, call the C.I.A.

Need Near Field equations problems curiousjohn4 Antenna 7 November 19th 04 03:25 AM
The "TRICK" to TV 'type' Coax Cable [Shielded] SWL Loop Antennas {RHF} RHF Antenna 27 November 3rd 04 01:38 PM
Field Day 2004 [email protected] Dx 24 June 29th 04 05:02 PM
Calibratable Field Strength Meter? Ed Bailen Homebrew 20 June 8th 04 09:07 AM
Calibratable Field Strength Meter? Ed Bailen Homebrew 0 May 23rd 04 05:33 AM