Old September 25th 04, 01:38 AM
Dave Heil

Len Over 21 wrote:

In article , Mike Coslo
writes:

N2EY wrote:

In article ,

(Steve
Robeson K4CAP) writes:

Subject: Who peed in the pool
From: Mike Coslo

Date: 9/17/2004 8:11 PM Central Standard Time

Steve Robeson K4CAP wrote:

From: Mike Coslo

Date: 9/16/2004 6:49 PM Central Standard Time

Len Over 21 wrote:

His words have only as much power as you give them. Calling him "Anderscum"
simply lowers you to his level. Can't you see that's what he wants?

It isn't. But it IS the non-answer expected.

PCTA just don't have much validity in their reasons of keeping
the code test in regulations.

Validity in their reasons? It could be said that reasons you've set
forth for the elimination of morse testing don't have validity.

They are all into the fantasy of "brotherhood" in the "fraternity."

For the most part, the idea of "brotherhood" and "fraternity" are very
much alive in amateur radio. Then again, you've never been involved so
you might be excused for not knowing.

And of "service to their country" by engaging in a hobby...

Quite a number of radio amateurs are involved in service to country, to
community and to amateur radio itself. Then again, you've never been
involved so you might be excused for not knowing.

ESPECIALLY when he is so blatantly wrong on so many occassions.

Then point out the errors without the name calling.

Absolutely. Show ALL NCTA the "Error of their Ways!"

Hi hi.

It isn't a bad idea, Leonard. You can be shown but you still might not
understand.

Everything about removing the morse code test is an "Error"
as well as Heresy and an Abomination to the Ham Gods.

Am I still a ham god or am I not a god of radio? Did the several of you
inhabiting the body of leonard anderson ever come to an agreement?

Len and over 700 other military personnel there at the time...

Jimmie wasn't there. Jimmie wasn't ever in ANY military.

But Jimmie Knows The Truth about Everything and won't hesitate
to call any NCTA "in Error."

Kellie was never in any military.

Kellies also "knows truth."

There are certainly records, Leonard, but you were there. If Jim's
number of personnel present is incorrect, set the record straight. But
that isn't the issue, is it?

Dave K8MN
Old September 25th 04, 01:55 AM
Dave Heil

Len Over 21 wrote:

Gosh. A long time ago I stated that all I was advocating was a removal
of the morse code test from a license test.

Lots of the Believers in here didn't believe that.

....largely because they'd read your posts.

We didn't sit around cross-checking messages like a QSL Bureau.
We just sent and received them, working 24/7 regardless of what
the cashew-cruncher said. Duty was done.

No, Foghorn, you got it wrong again. You claimed personally to have
worked 24/7. You have never in your life done so.

But...*my* serving there was not the point. The real POINT was
that the U.S. military did NOT use "CW" for the majority of
messaging necessary to maintain a worldwide military. The U.S.
military of 50 years ago relied on teleprinter to do that. Teleprinter
was fast, reliable, as close to error-free as possible, and could
work without interruptions (save to change paper, tape, ribbons).

That isn't much of a point. Almost no hams use teleprinters. Plenty of
'em still use morse code. Are you advocating a typing test for amateur
radio?

Manual morse telegraphy was still used by the USN and USCG of
50 years ago, but on shipboard. Those were relatively small
stations. USN networks of fixed-point to fixed-point were still relying
on teleprinter for the mass of necessary messaging...and for the
on-line encryption and decryption of sensitive material, something
they pioneered more than 60 years ago.

All very interesting and pretty much known by anyone with interest in
such matters. Are you advocating a test for encrypting/decrypting
messages for amateur radio?

Olde-tyme hammes chafe at such reality. They have no real
comeback but instead misdirect to their own "ranks and statuses"
(if they had any) and old, old myths of morse to justify morse
testing for hobbyists of today. Those that can do neither come
out with personal insults at those pointing out reality of the past
or thinly-disguised insults they claim as "civil."

I'm reminded of your claims of interest in "civil debate". I don't
recall you being very civil to anyone who disagrees with your ideas. I
haven't seen a lot of long time radio amateurs chafing either. Morse
code is still in wide use in amateur radio. Basically, you whole
schpiel boils down to a basic, "but I don't like it".

Heh...the last time I was "bitter" was during a visit to Angostura.

Hmmm...I'm a retired person with a comfortable income, living with
my wife (who was my high school sweetheart) in a nice house that
has long since been mortage-free. I have a nice workshop in the
center of the house (inside, not consigned to a cold/hot garage) and
have the time and money to play with radio-electronics. I've "proved"
myself in the military, then the workplace, don't have to have rank,
status, or some artificial privileges for a hobby radio activity.

You aren't unique. Many people are retired, have comfortable incomes
and paid off mortgages. I can't see what having a workshop in the
center of the house has to do with anything but perhaps it is a point of
pride to you. How many of those retired, comfortable, mortgage-free
types are self-appointed "advocates" for removal of a testing element in
something in which they are not participants or would-be participants?
How many of them spend hour after hour posting to a newsgroup dealing
with an avocation in which they play no part? You don't have to worry a
whit about your status in amateur radio. You have none.

"Bitter?" I doubt it.

I don't.

Old, yes. If one survives a long time on earth,
that is what one achieves. :-)

It IS fun to watch all the posturing and preening in here, though, all
the chest-pounding and pseudo-religious beliefs manifested. It IS
fun to poke some holes in that posturing, preening, and pounding.

It certainly is fun. For a guy who claims that he needs no titles nor
any status, you feel the need to restate yours of the past quite
frequently.

Tsk. The posturers can't stand up straight on subjects but have to
resort to pejoratives on the "pokers." [their problem, not mine]

But, Leonard. You do those very things. It is quite odd that you are
incapable of recognizing it in yourself.

All that about a HOBBY. Tsk. Hi hi.

....one in which you play no part.

Dave

Old September 25th 04, 01:57 AM
Dave Heil

William wrote:

Mike Coslo wrote in message ...
"Jeff, you've never been under Incoming, have you? While
trying to get return artillery support on a radio while your
ears, your whole body is numbed by HE infall on your
position? Most folks in that position don't wet their
pants...every sphincter tightens up, ears go deaf, eyes
close tight, and every breath may be the last."

--Len Anderson, 2000

Hey guys, just as a general question, how many sphincters does a human
have anyhow? I thought there was just one....

- Mike KB3EIA -

I think there's one at each end of the stomach, and one at the end of
the large intestine.

....and certainly one at each end of an NCTA parade.

Dave K8MN
Old September 25th 04, 05:00 AM
William

(Brian Kelly) wrote in message . com...
(William) wrote in message . com...
(Brian Kelly) wrote in message . com...

Wriggle, wriggle, squirm, squirm, post mindless circle-jerks with your
Control Unit from here to infinity but when it's all said and done
you've once again demonstrated that you're all keyboard and no RADIO.

:: YAWN ::

w3rv

"Gets down to firmly
establishing the fact that, with a few obvious exceptions, perceptions
of the overall characters of RRAPers based only on what they post here
can't be taken seriously."

I can't take you seriously.

Completely out of context as usual.

Perfectly within context. Thanks for your input.

Any port in a storm eh?

I'm particular about my port.

Like I
said you can wriggle and you can squirm but in the end yer BS simply
doesn't flush Burke.

You can wriggle and squirm, but in the end you have no real military
experience. Ask me about it sometime when your hemmoroids aren't on
fire. I'll explain it to you.

As usual.

Yup.

Cecil, the two Jims, Hans, etc. "took
me seriously"back in 2001 and, well, you know the rest dontcha Burke?

Don't forget the other Steve. He might have been impressed with with
your seriousness. I wasn't.

Just can't hack it can ya Burke?

I chip. You hack.

We'll just add your tall tales about your end-fed wire to the tall
tales about your T5 operation to your list of "accomplishements" and
and move along here.

w3rv

You joined the KMA club long ago. Knock yourself out.
Old September 25th 04, 05:26 AM
William

(Steve Robeson K4CAP) wrote in message ...
Subject: Radio Stories
From:
(William)
Date: 9/23/2004 3:18 PM Central Standard Time
(Steve Robeson, K4CAP) wrote in message
.com...
(William) wrote in message

. com...
(N2EY) wrote in message
. com...

The point here is that, when directly asked, ol' Cecil made good.

When directly asked, I also made good.

You've been "directly asked" to "make good" on countless issues
and have yet to come clean on a single one.

My positions WRT amateur radio policy are crystal clear.

That is why you attack me.

I am not "attacking" you, Brian.

Then why the homosexual and pedophilia inuendo? Any sane person would
call them attacks.

I challenge your assertions.

Your assertions are squirelly. You prefer to make inuendo as well as
bald faced lies.

You continue to make assertions of fact
about your experience and skills in Amateur Radio, yet never pony up any
validation of them.

Yet I remain a superior radio operator. Too bad for you.

He
said he was an antenna guru and "CW expert" (yes, he said he was a "CW
expert") and that Morse was his "favorite fun mode".

I said that I wanted to build an antenna, that I am not a cw expert,
and that Morse is not my favorite mode.

So when somebody
asked for a sked, he was there.

And I said "No."

You said no because you're a coward. Or you lied about making
the antenna...Or both.

I have nothing to prove to you. Yesterday I had nothing to prove to
you. Tomorrow I will have nothing to prove to you.

I will not play your games.

It's not my "games", Brian...They are yours.

They are not.

You are the one making assertions of skill, knowledge and experience.

Nope, not me. Yet the fact remains that I am a superior operator when
compared to you.

However there is NOTHING to validate any of it.

Doesn't need to be. I am sane. You are not. That makes all the
difference.

No excuses or shaggy-dog stories, he
showed up with a good signal and worked everybody who could hear him.

No excuses here, either.

Yeah..."no excuses"..."no answers"..."no reasons"..."no
validity"..."no facts"..."no common sense"...

You attack me because my rationale is strong, and my will is strong.

What "rationale"...?!?!

My rationale. That which a crazy man cannot fathom.

"I refuse to answer"...?!?!?

BBBWWWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

I detect a maniacal laugh. Indeed you are crazy.

And "strong will"...?!?!

The strongest. Your insane will cannot compare.

You conduct yourself politely and reasonably when Len's out-of-pocket, and
then when you "team up" with him, you parrot him down to the diminutives and
insults.

Yet you are Yell Dimuitive Man Complex (Yell DMC). Kind of like
Napolean, only far less important, actually insignificant.

You have no will but to get Lennie's nod-of-approval.

Len is your shepard that you shall not want.

You don't have enough say-so in your own behaviour as to decide which hand
you'll wipe with.

Odd you say that. Have you been examining my defecation habits with
your remote viewing skills? That would be just like a creep like you.

Stand-up guy.

Thank you.

Just like you, Burke, to take an accolade for another and bestowe
it upon yourself.

I have a box full of real medals that were really awarded to me.

You have a box full of trinkets that you got at a garage sale.

The difference, Brian, is that I ACKNOWLEDGE what I collect as opposed to
what I earned.

What you earned in seven hostile actions? Hi, hi!

I get visions of John Kerry for some reason.

Scan 'em and post 'em!!!

Clear your "good" name.

I have a "box full of real medals that were really awarded to me"
too...And I am NOT speaking of my CAP awards, all of which were also earned
too.

Hi, hi! Must be a real nightmare earnign CAP medals.

Kinda like Lennie's efforts to embellish his Army
record with the sacrifices of men who died three years before he was
in the Army.

And you have been engaged in seven hostile actions!

Yes, I was.

Hi, hi!

As predicted, Mr. Burke refuses your request,

Why would I accept it?

To prove some of your own boasts of proficiency in operating?

I have nothing to prove to you. Go get a monkey to do your tricks.

I don't need a monkey, Brian.

Then you have no one but yourself. Get busy.

I say you just can't do it. Not up to it and don't have the
skills.

And what you say matters?

It obviously matters to you.

You're spending a lot of time ttrying to get out from under it.

And what you say matters?

and tries to make it
look like you are the bad guy.

He can do that all by himself. You've been doing a pretty fair job of
it lately.

But no where NEAR your level,

But you admit that he participates in it none-the-less.

But you admit that he participates in it none-the-less???

Brian...Keep up the "good"
work...You are your own best "ambassador"...

Should I threaten bricks and slashes and terror?

You take the low road, I take the high road.

No, you don't.

Yes. I do.

You lie. You decieve. You dodge and hide.

You one scarey little jelly belly dood.

You are welcomed to repost the item wherein you think I "threaten(ed)
bricks and slashes and terror".

The WHOLE post, Brian...IN CONTEXT.

Steve, K4YZ

Google it up and set me straight. Hi, hi!

Best of Luck!

Old September 25th 04, 12:56 PM
N2EY

In article , Mike Coslo
writes:

William wrote:

PAMNO (N2EY) wrote in message

In article ,

(Steve

From: Mike Coslo

Date: 9/17/2004 8:11 PM Central Standard Time

From: Mike Coslo

Date: 9/16/2004 6:49 PM Central Standard Time
Len Over 21 wrote:

Tsk, tsk. You want a meeting with charts and graphs and an
experienced presenter to show you examples of the infamous
Double Standard?!?!?

hmm, maybe. *Your answer* is what needs explaining. If I don't

care
about your mode, nor Steve's mode of expression, and you two are on
opposite sides of the discussion, I need an explanation of why that
means that I have a double standard.

Tsk. Still need an "explanation?"

Not a good reply, Coslo.

Nor a good explanation.

Lennie doesn't HAVE a "Double Standard" that he can use as an
example,
Mike. That's why he dodged answering your post.

Nope, I took the summer off to rest a torn meniscus. Takes

longer to

heal as time marches on.

Who filled in under your name in here "all summer?"

What are you talking about?

You'll have to forgive Lennie...If you posted even once in that

time
period, he assumes that you anxiously devoured each and ever word he
wrote as
if there were no other nourishment to be had.

Or you may be smoking some "good stuff" that Bob Casey said I
was... :-)

nahh. nothing stronger than the occasional beer for me.

3.2 stuff? :-)

You smoke beer? How is that done? :-)

So. you deliberately misunderstand me to serve as the content

of your
replies? noted! 8^)

Of course. "The Dodge" (not the automobile). A typical Lenniesque
diversion from having to acknowledge a comment which might embarrass

him.

Tsk. You should get a subscription to Psychology Today and
fill yourself in on what "relationships" are.

It is okay. This happens all over Netnews. Don't let it bother

you too

much.

This is where Lennie gets most of his "education"...Periodicals

that
his
wife subscribed to...Of course he'd have everyone here believe that it

was
HIS education that carried the day.

If you know all this Steve, why bother with Len at all?

Because Steve lies, and Steve has a mission, and Steve is nuts.

Like the guy in the movie, Acropolis Now, he was lying on his back in
a hoe house, the ceiling fan started to look like a rotary wing
propellor, then he says, "I asked for a mission, and for my sins, they
gave me one."

No "hi, hi" on that one.

Here's the question Steve. I think I know the answer already, but let's
check it out.

As long as Lenover21 continues to post in his present style, I assume
that you are happy to post in retort to him. Yes?

%#$%&**@!!!

You actually asked such a question???

That was me that asked such a question.

The answer is that, to some folks, it's OK if Len does it but not OK if anybody
who disagrees with Len does it.

If you'll take careful notice, Mike, with rare exception over the last
few
months, I rare reply directly to anything he says. Most of it (like the

last
couple with you here) have been as a result of someone else's posts

echoing
him.

I'm pretty convinced that even though there are times you find him
exasperating, it doesn't upset you to make the posts?

What would upset me even more is letting a bully go unchallenged.

A bully? Len only has as much power as you give him. Proof of the saying

"He
who angers me, controls me. " Len works jard to anger you, so you'll come

off
the handle, call him names, etc.

Works EVERY time!

Note how upset he gets when people *don't* react in kind. Note how he's

trying
to get mild-mannered Mike Coslo worked up so that Mike will reply in kind.

Poor Mike. Supports Steve. Get's blasted.

No poor Mike. Getting "blasted" by Lenover21 is just part of posting here.

Unless you agree with Len on everything.

Whatsa nice guy to do? "Steve's not such a bad sort, I mean he never
called me kids..."

Yaknow, with all due respect, Brian, if you believe that your family
has been threatened, print out the offending email, and take it to your
DA. If he or she finds it to be credible and have merit, then
appropriate action will be taken.

Or you could file papers that would prevent him from ever communicating

with you in any form.

Consider, though, some of Len's threats against others:

2003-10-06

I wrote:

"Most American television and motion pictures are JUNK."

Len replied:

"Feel free to walk around this area shouting your "JUNK!" epithets. If you do,
make sure you have life insurance... :-) "

2002-03-04

At the end of a long post about hams with 1x2 callsigns who homebrew and
support Morse Code testing, Len wrote:

"Some one-by-twos need a two-by-four harshly applied to them..."

2004-06-21

Len's response to a challenge for physical exercise by Steve, K4YZ:

"Let's see...modern fighting tools (since at least 1700s) allow "just a few
ounces of finger pressure" to allow reaching out and touching someone
supersonically. No need for physical confrontation up close and personal."

2004-09-11

Len's response to W4NTI:

"Danny boy, consider that you make a big target. Fills the sight picture very
nicely. Just a few ounces of pressure..... [not talking about radio at all but
then Danny boy wasn't doing that, either]"

Looks like a pattern...

But Mr. Coslo doesn't work that way. I suspect his time on the ice is one
reason. (One trick in hockey is to do something when the ref isn't looking

that
elicits a violent reaction when the ref *is* looking. Result: Penalty box

and
your team is down a player for several minutes. Games are won and lost that
way. So Mike stays cool and collected.

And plays dirty?

As a Captain, it is part of my job to stay cool. And if you don't have
that ability, you aren't going to make it as one, because out on the
ice, there are a lot of people who would like for you to freak out. A
lot of them actually play and act in a style similar to Lenover21 and
your own. (two different styles to be sure) I'll be called names,
bumped, speared, whacked and punched.

So Mike has no trouble dealing with the likes of Len. Without replying in kind.

And I have helped other players to take penalties at critical stages of

the game, simply by skating up to them during the play, and asking them
how far they think they would fly if I checked them, or simply tap my
hockey stick against their skates. Even the occasional skateing of a
tight circle around someone. Sometimes I tell them I don't think they
have the power to knock a big guy like me over. Those who are prone to
flying off the handle will do it. I've picked myself up off the ice many
times, to find my team up by a man in a crucial part of the game.

And that is not playing dirty.

Of course, I do play a physical game. Sometimes that player finds out
how far he flies when I check them! ;^)

Amateur Radio is something that has enrichened my life and has been a
Godsend on more than one occassion.

Same for me. I think my background in ham radio got me into engineering
school and into a successful EE career.

Holey Moley! You're a real engineer? Got any land surveying under
your belt?

Could you explain just what you mean by that? Jim is an EE, and not a
surveyor. I don't get it.

Me neither.

Introduced me to a lot of good friends. Showed
me a world many folks don't even know exists.

Why should Len's words bother me?

So much so that you kill file him? Can't imagine it!

There's no reason for me to waste my time reading all of the nonsense Len and
Brian Burke post here. Nor to waste my computer and online capacity downloading
it. I see enough of it in others' replies to know I'm making the right choice.

To allow a creep like Anderscum to trash it unabated would be
unthinkable.

His words have only as much power as you give them. Calling him "Anderscum"
simply lowers you to his level.

Absolutely. And Jim's "Dr. Fill" persona isn't nearly enough to work
on Steve's psychophenomenon.

Dr. Fill?

Can't you see that's what he wants?

Everyone but Steve sees it!!!

Doesn't that clue you in the least???

Sorry Han's, Steve IS Controlled by Len!

Hi, hi!

The three of you control each other. All of you get what you are
looking for.

Exactly, Mike.

ESPECIALLY when he is so blatantly wrong on so many occassions.

Then point out the errors without the name calling.

In-friggin-possible!!!

I also believe that for good or bad, you enjoy it to a certain extent.

Only that it lends some balance to his mistruthfulness and deceit.

When you call him "Lennie" and "anderscum" and go off on his wife or
whatever,
it undermines *your* credibility. Which is just what he wants.

Hellooooooooo?????????

Steve's just lucky that Len doesn't pick up the phone!!!

So you guys have a relationship. It's a pretty strange one, made easier
by Netnews, but this sort of thing has existed for a long time. It's the
old Winston Churchhill/Lady Astor thing. They traded barbs with each
other, and I have to believe they enjoyed it.

Was it Lady Astor who said to Sir Winston:

"My good sir, I do believe you are drunk!"

"Yes, m'lady, I am. And you are quite ugly. But tomorrow I will be
sober...."

That was mean.

Wrong quote too! And wrong person

Yep! I stand corrected.

And Steve is crazy. Tomorrow, Steve will still be
crazy, Lady Astor will still be ugly, and Len will still be laughing
at you guys.

Lady Astor was most certainly *not* ugly

http://www.jssgallery.org/Paintings/Lady_Astor.htm

Agreed! Thanks, Mike - enjoyed the site very much.

His comeback about the coffee is classic.

73 de Jim, N2EY
Old September 25th 04, 01:48 PM
William

Dave Heil wrote in message ...
William wrote:

Mike Coslo wrote in message ...
"Jeff, you've never been under Incoming, have you? While
trying to get return artillery support on a radio while your
ears, your whole body is numbed by HE infall on your
position? Most folks in that position don't wet their
pants...every sphincter tightens up, ears go deaf, eyes
close tight, and every breath may be the last."

--Len Anderson, 2000

Hey guys, just as a general question, how many sphincters does a human
have anyhow? I thought there was just one....

- Mike KB3EIA -

I think there's one at each end of the stomach, and one at the end of
the large intestine.

...and certainly one at each end of an NCTA parade.

Dave K8MN

....and in tar-paper shacks.
Old September 25th 04, 07:46 PM
Len Over 21

In article , PAMNO
(mother superior) writes:

In article , Mike Coslo
writes:

William wrote:

PAMNO (N2EY) wrote in message

In article ,

(Steve

From: Mike Coslo

Date: 9/17/2004 8:11 PM Central Standard Time

From: Mike Coslo

Date: 9/16/2004 6:49 PM Central Standard Time
Len Over 21 wrote:

[...]

You got all that from the preceding quoting?!?

You aren't in any road race, you are in Road Rage! :-)

[...]

Tsk, tsk. Wounds of past engagements still bothering you? :-)

Can't take the slightest opposition to your opinions, can you?

Whatsa nice guy to do? "Steve's not such a bad sort, I mean he never
called me kids..."

Yaknow, with all due respect, Brian, if you believe that your family
has been threatened, print out the offending email, and take it to your
DA. If he or she finds it to be credible and have merit, then
appropriate action will be taken.

Or you could file papers that would prevent him from ever communicating

with you in any form.

Consider, though, some of Len's threats against others:

Oh, wow, here we go with old-post-quotes again!

Everyone revisit the PAST and see how the mother superior has
been so wronged and wounded!

Rehash the past...go over it again...and again...and again...

It's like a doggie chew toy...old, worn, no nutrient left. Jimmie
likes those. He should get them in pairs, use one for the computer
rehash. Make it twain-compliant. That way he gets a "chew-chew
twain!"

-------------------------

And Steve is crazy. Tomorrow, Steve will still be
crazy, Lady Astor will still be ugly, and Len will still be laughing
at you guys.

Lady Astor was most certainly *not* ugly

She is ugly now...and I'm still laughing... :-)

Old September 26th 04, 05:58 PM
Steve Robeson K4CAP

From: (William)
Date: 9/24/2004 11:26 PM Central Standard Time
From:
(William)
Date: 9/23/2004 3:18 PM Central Standard Time
(Steve Robeson, K4CAP) wrote in message
.com...
(William) wrote in message

. com...
(N2EY) wrote in message
. com...

The point here is that, when directly asked, ol' Cecil made good.

When directly asked, I also made good.

You've been "directly asked" to "make good" on countless issues
and have yet to come clean on a single one.

My positions WRT amateur radio policy are crystal clear.

That is why you attack me.

I am not "attacking" you, Brian.

Then why the homosexual and pedophilia inuendo? Any sane person would
call them attacks.

I challenge your assertions.

Your assertions are squirelly. You prefer to make inuendo as well as
bald faced lies.

The term is "boldfaced", Brian. And you have yet to prove ANYthing I have
said is not truthful, Brian.

You continue to make assertions of fact
about your experience and skills in Amateur Radio, yet never pony up any
validation of them.

Yet I remain a superior radio operator. Too bad for you.

"Superior radio operator"....?!?!

BBBBWWWWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHA ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

You can't make a simple QSO on an HF phone band, Brian ! ! ! ! ! ! !

He
said he was an antenna guru and "CW expert" (yes, he said he was a

"CW
expert") and that Morse was his "favorite fun mode".

I said that I wanted to build an antenna, that I am not a cw expert,
and that Morse is not my favorite mode.

So when somebody
asked for a sked, he was there.

And I said "No."

You said no because you're a coward. Or you lied about making
the antenna...Or both.

I have nothing to prove to you. Yesterday I had nothing to prove to
you. Tomorrow I will have nothing to prove to you.

I will not play your games.

It's not my "games", Brian...They are yours.

They are not.

Yes they are.

Now add your BOLDFACED claim of being a "superior radio operator"...! ! !
!

Yet ANOTHER claim of "superiority" from an NCTA that has absolutely ZERO
documentation of validity!

You are the one making assertions of skill, knowledge and experience.

Nope, not me. Yet the fact remains that I am a superior operator when
compared to you.

However there is NOTHING to validate any of it.

Doesn't need to be. I am sane. You are not. That makes all the
difference.

Now you have made a medical diagnosis, Brian.

I DEMAND to know your medical or psychiatric doctorate licensure number
and in what states you are lciensed to practice in.

No excuses or shaggy-dog stories, he
showed up with a good signal and worked everybody who could hear

him.

No excuses here, either.

Yeah..."no excuses"..."no answers"..."no reasons"..."no
validity"..."no facts"..."no common sense"...

You attack me because my rationale is strong, and my will is strong.

What "rationale"...?!?!

My rationale. That which a crazy man cannot fathom.

"I refuse to answer"...?!?!?

BBBWWWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

I detect a maniacal laugh. Indeed you are crazy.

The "maniacal laugh" was at YOU, Brian! What a CARD!

And "strong will"...?!?!

The strongest. Your insane will cannot compare.

Uh huh! Riiiiiiight!

You conduct yourself politely and reasonably when Len's out-of-pocket,

and
then when you "team up" with him, you parrot him down to the diminutives

and
insults.

Yet you are Yell Dimuitive Man Complex (Yell DMC). Kind of like
Napolean, only far less important, actually insignificant.

Well, Brian, YOU stated that I could not be civil and address you by
name/etc...

Well for two weeks now I have addressed you as nothing OTHER than
"Brian"...I have been painstakingly careful to not even allow myself the error
of doint it by reason of innocent typo.

And here again you have dived right back into the name calling.

Thanks. Thanks for proving me right...AGAIN.

You have no will but to get Lennie's nod-of-approval.

Len is your shepard that you shall not want.

Absolutely. NO ONE, except you and Vippy, want Lennie. I don't associate
with pathological liars, except to gt them into therapy.

You don't have enough say-so in your own behaviour as to decide which

hand
you'll wipe with.

Odd you say that. Have you been examining my defecation habits with
your remote viewing skills? That would be just like a creep like you.

Stand-up guy.

Thank you.

Just like you, Burke, to take an accolade for another and bestowe
it upon yourself.

I have a box full of real medals that were really awarded to me.

You have a box full of trinkets that you got at a garage sale.

The difference, Brian, is that I ACKNOWLEDGE what I collect as opposed

what I earned.

What you earned in seven hostile actions? Hi, hi!

Still can't geto over that, can you, Brian?

I get visions of John Kerry for some reason.

I am sure you do.

Scan 'em and post 'em!!!

Clear your "good" name.

For what? Claiming that I have collected various patches, medals and
other "militaria" that I cannot "legitiamately" wear? Why? There are millions
of people who do the same thing.

I have a "box full of real medals that were really awarded to me"
too...And I am NOT speaking of my CAP awards, all of which were also earned
too.

Hi, hi! Must be a real nightmare earnign CAP medals.

How many search and resuce missions have YOU been on, Brian?

How many hours, let alone days, have you been away from home looking for
someone else's loved ones? How many of them have YOU bee credited with
finding?

And since you've taken it upon yourself to be the typo guru, allow me to
point out to YOU that it is "earning" medals.

Kinda like Lennie's efforts to embellish his Army
record with the sacrifices of men who died three years before he was
in the Army.

And you have been engaged in seven hostile actions!

Yes, I was.

Hi, hi!

As predicted, Mr. Burke refuses your request,

Why would I accept it?

To prove some of your own boasts of proficiency in operating?

I have nothing to prove to you. Go get a monkey to do your tricks.

I don't need a monkey, Brian.

Then you have no one but yourself. Get busy.

My "proficiency" is already accomplished. DXCC of one.

You CAN find the DXCC list, can't you, Brian?

It's no more complicated than the A-1 Operator's list.

I say you just can't do it. Not up to it and don't have the
skills.

And what you say matters?

It obviously matters to you.

You're spending a lot of time ttrying to get out from under it.

And what you say matters?

Obvioulsy it does. You seem to be very defensive about it.

and tries to make it
look like you are the bad guy.

He can do that all by himself. You've been doing a pretty fair job of
it lately.

But no where NEAR your level,

But you admit that he participates in it none-the-less.

But you admit that he participates in it none-the-less???

Brian...Keep up the "good"
work...You are your own best "ambassador"...

Should I threaten bricks and slashes and terror?

You take the low road, I take the high road.

No, you don't.

Yes. I do.

You lie. You decieve. You dodge and hide.

You one scarey little jelly belly dood.

Already disproven, yet here you are trying to perpetuate yet another one
of your mistruths, Brian.

And yet again another example of you not doing what YOU said you
could/would do.

(And yet another suggestion on typos, Brian...It's "dude". )

You are welcomed to repost the item wherein you think I

"threaten(ed)
bricks and slashes and terror".

The WHOLE post, Brian...IN CONTEXT.

Steve, K4YZ

Google it up and set me straight. Hi, hi!

Best of Luck!

I can't "Google up" what YOU think was a threat, Brian.

You are again encouraged to repost, IN IT'S ENTIRETY, that post that you
think was a threat.

Otherwise you've just perpetuated yet ANOTHER one of your mistruths.

Steve, K4YZ