Old September 16th 04, 12:50 PM
William

Dave Heil wrote in message ...
William wrote:

"Phil Kane" wrote in message . net...
On Wed, 15 Sep 2004 15:07:32 GMT, Dave Heil wrote:

I am not an A-1 member
Ed Hare is not
Dave Heil is not
Jim Miccolis is not
Steve Robeson is not
Phil Kane is not

I Yam, I Yam... (laying on the floor and banging my heels....)
1962 IIRC.

Anyway, that's a nice list of (mostly) historic RRAP posters. Never
saw Riley, Sumner, Haynie, Stafford or Imlay here, though.

I've sat down and yakked with them quite a few times, and they're
smart not to be here.....

Heh, heh, heh.

There are hundreds of other A-1 Op members who've never posted here.

Pass the A-1, please......

Sorry Phil. At least you took it like a man.

Took what like a man, "William"--your mistakes?

Dave K8MN

Yes, my mistake. We all make them.

Now go do a Google Search for my apology to you, because you aren't
getting another one.
Old September 16th 04, 10:36 PM
William

Subject: Earlier rrap posters
From: Dave Heil

Date: 9/14/2004 11:17 PM Central Standard Time

William wrote:

Dave Heil wrote in message

Perhaps you have trouble remembering the facts. Brian Burke listed a
couple of names of those posters here who are members of the A-1 Op
Club. Burke then went out of his way to list PCTA posters who are not

A-1 Op members. As I recall, he wrote something like, "Dave Heil K8MN is
NOT a member". Of course that made Brian look pretty silly, for not
having his ducks in a row and for making it obvious that he was pushing
an agenda.
I'll be happy to google it up for you, should further clarification be
needed.

Please do.

(quote)

"From: "Brian P Burke"

(SNIP TO)

Neither Dick, Bruce, nor Larry are members of the A-1 Operators Club.
So
far, so good.

But, of note,

I am not an A-1 member
Ed Hare is not
Dave Heil is not

(SNIP TO)

So there must be something to this. Arnie and Hans, at least when on
the
radio, must be model citizens. Congratulations to both of them.

73, Brian/N0iMD (end quote)

There ya go, "William". Read it and weep.

Pretty good stuff, Dave.

Nice job.

It's just like the Lennie/PuppetBoy duo to actually QUOTE a link that
DISPROVES thier very assertion contained within that post.

What an idiot.

Yes, what an idiot. Where did I say that I didn't say it? Even at
the time I made the mistake, once we figured out what David's hemming
and hawing was all about, I apologized for it. What an idiot, indeed,
Steve.
Old September 16th 04, 11:01 PM
Steve Robeson K4CAP

From: (William)
Date: 9/16/2004 4:32 PM Central Standard Time
From: Dave Heil

Date: 9/15/2004 10:33 PM Central Standard Time
William wrote:

"Phil Kane" wrote in message

[...]

Of course, Dave.

If you and I make a "mistake", we're expected to "retract" what we've
said, issue apologies, and otherwise turn tail and hide for our errors...

Don't be stupid, Steve. Ooops, too late.

I did issue an apology after I finally found out what the problem was.
If only David had been up front about what he wanted...

Instead, he whined and whimpered for a week.

ERROR WILL ROBINSON! ERROR!

You tried to drag Dave around byt he nose with that "A-1 Operator" stuff
for the longest time.

You continue to do other assinine things without thinking them through.
Your post in another thread about me allegedly knowing other country's radio
regs being one of them.

Classic Brain.

Steve, K4YZ

Old September 17th 04, 12:32 AM
Dave Heil

William wrote:

Dave Heil wrote in message ...
William wrote:

[...]

Sure we do.

Now go do a Google Search for my apology to you, because you aren't
getting another one.

We don't all wait for months and then fabricate a story about the event
which led to the necessity for the apology as you've done over the past
several days.

Dave K8MN

rrap Get-Together Mike Coslo Policy 7 April 7th 04 11:39 PM
(UPDATE, SHORT) Auto-FAQ Sent to Over 35,000 rec.radio.amateur.* Posters Paul W. Schleck General 0 January 31st 04 04:35 AM
light bulbs in rrap Mike Coslo Policy 10 December 12th 03 09:02 PM
Reflections on rrap Ryan, KC8PMX Antenna 0 September 24th 03 06:04 AM
The BPL of rrap Mike Coslo Policy 48 August 29th 03 12:32 AM