Old October 8th 04, 12:55 PM
N2EY

In article , (Steve
Robeson K4CAP) writes:

Subject: Ya Screwed Up Again, Brain...
From:
(William)
Date: 10/7/2004 8:28 PM Central Standard Time
(N2EY) wrote in message
In article ,

(Steve
Robeson K4CAP) writes:

Brain, you're an idiot.

Then why do you respond to him the way you do, Steve?

If you really do believe that "bb" is an idiot, then his behavior isn't

his
fault.

Like I said...You don't even have the skills to keep your own stories
straight.

If that's true, why not just point out the errors without all the

name-calling?

73 de Jim, N2EY

It's not my errors that he's really interested in correcting. It's
the opportunity for him to be an ass and somehow make it my fault.

If it's YOUR words I am quoting, how does that make me "an ass"...?!?!

If that's all you do, no, it doesn't. But when name-calling is added....

And if YOU wrote them, do you not take responsibility for them?

Maybe not...

Do you really NOT mean what you say...?!?!

We've seen examples of that...

The fact is that you don't like having YOUR nose rubbed in your
knee-deep
errors, falsehoods, deceit and deceptions, Brain, but YOU KEEP DOING IT!

So why the name-calling?

You see, I have the strength of conviction in what I say to sign my
name to my posts and to not call other people an "ass" when they prove me
wrong. I say "you were right", or "I stand corrected", or other words to the
effect that what I said was wrong, and then move on.

You don't.

True.

But all that can get obscured by the shouting and name-calling.

Most of all, you *know* that you're being intentionally baited. (I recall a
post where "billy" said he intentionally insults you). By responding the way
the other side expects, you lower yourself to their level. Which is what they
want.

73 de Jim, N2EY

Sucks to be you.

If you really believe that, why not have a little pity?

Old October 8th 04, 11:16 PM
Len Over 21

In article , PAMNO
(N2EY) writes:

In article ,

(Steve

From:
(William)
Date: 10/7/2004 8:28 PM Central Standard Time
(N2EY) wrote in message
In article ,

(Steve
Robeson K4CAP) writes:

[...]

He LIKES to do that.

You see, I have the strength of conviction in what I say to sign my
name to my posts and to not call other people an "ass" when they prove me
wrong. I say "you were right", or "I stand corrected", or other words to

the
effect that what I said was wrong, and then move on.

You don't.

True.

But all that can get obscured by the shouting and name-calling.

Most of all, you *know* that you're being intentionally baited. (I recall a
post where "billy" said he intentionally insults you). By responding the way
the other side expects, you lower yourself to their level. Which is what they
want.

Tsk, tsk. Nursie "lowers" everyone else to HIS level with the
constant stream of saying everything is a "lie" and then calling
others cute little Yiddish pejoratives such as "putz."

73 de Jim, N2EY

Sucks to be you.

If you really believe that, why not have a little pity?

"Pity?" Hi hi.