Old October 12th 04, 09:29 AM
Steve Robeson K4CAP

Subject: Ya Screwed Up Again, Brain...
From: (William)
Date: 10/11/2004 7:28 PM Central Standard Time
(Steve Robeson K4CAP) wrote in message
From:
(William)
Date: 10/11/2004 7:03 AM Central Standard Time
(Steve Robeson K4CAP) wrote in message
From:
(William)
Date: 10/8/2004 5:48 AM Central Standard Time

Jim, Or it lowers me to Steve's level when I call him "Yell, Yell"
after years of abusing people on RRAP.

Only those who blatantly lie, deceive or otherwise try to be less

than
honest as a matter of routine. You. Lennie. Mark Morgan. Vipul. Some

circle
of friends you run with.

I guess I should stay on the high road. Thanks for the encouragement.

You will never be "on the high road", Brain, except when you make a

wrong
turn.

You are as much a creature of habit as any of us, and you cannot

stand
NOT be what you are used to being...In your case it is mistruthful and
deceitful.

And what's up with that guy nurse in Pennsylvania?

Still with the guys, eh, Brain...?!?! Your wife in on your

"alternative
lifestyle"...?!?!

Sheeeeesh.

Steve, K4YZ

No, no, it's not about being gay. It's about people dying. Lots of 'em.

Hey, didn't you deny making homosexual inuendo? Just another Robeson lie?

Of course.

It's not "innuendo" if it's true, Brain.

YOU asked about him, not me.

He's gay?

I'll be darned if I know...YOU are the one asking the questions about him.

Steve, K4YZ

Old October 14th 04, 08:03 PM
Len Over 21

In article ,
(William) writes:

(N2EY) wrote in message
In article ,

(Steve

From:
(William)
Date: 10/7/2004 8:28 PM Central Standard Time
(N2EY) wrote in message
In article ,

(Steve
Robeson K4CAP) writes:

Brain, you're an idiot.

Then why do you respond to him the way you do, Steve?

If you really do believe that "bb" is an idiot, then his behavior isn't

his
fault.

Like I said...You don't even have the skills to keep your own stories
straight.

If that's true, why not just point out the errors without all the

name-calling?

73 de Jim, N2EY

It's not my errors that he's really interested in correcting. It's
the opportunity for him to be an ass and somehow make it my fault.

If it's YOUR words I am quoting, how does that make me "an

ass"...?!?!

If that's all you do, no, it doesn't. But when name-calling is added....

Indeed. It would appear that Jim is one "...?!?!" away from telling
Steve that he's making an ass of himself.

"Nevah hoppen." :-)

Members of the Archaic Radiotelegraphy Society have to stick
together through thick and thin. [it has gotten very "thick" in
here from some of them]

And if YOU wrote them, do you not take responsibility for them?

Maybe not...

Indeed I did not! Steve read the attributions incorrectly. Hi, hi!

Nursie will never, ever admit that. :-) Hi hi.

Do you really NOT mean what you say...?!?!

We've seen examples of that...

Where have all the anon poster gone?

Dinna wurra, laddie. Quitfun will be back in pseudopstyle even though
all can see Jimmie's personna shing through all the indents.

The fact is that you don't like having YOUR nose rubbed in your
knee-deep
errors, falsehoods, deceit and deceptions, Brain, but YOU KEEP DOING IT!

So why the name-calling?

Yes. Why?

PCTA extra Double Standard alive and well, illustrated daily.

PCTAs *never* call anyone names...according to them. :-)

PCTAs claim they are "telling the 'truth'" when describing NCTAs.

Nursie has done that several times. [Jimmie wants "references"
to that on any comeback...as if it never appeared in public...:-) ]

NCTAs are required to love, honor, respect, and obey all PCTAs
because PCTA are morsemen and therefore superior (according
to at least one PCTA of the arrogant persuasion).

You see, I have the strength of conviction in what I say to sign

my
name to my posts and to not call other people an "ass" when they prove me
wrong. I say "you were right", or "I stand corrected", or other words to

the
effect that what I said was wrong, and then move on.

You don't.

True.

Not true. We can start with Steve's wrongness wrt MARS.

...and continue with his claim that his "licensure" is good enough
to be able to "report" anyone he considers crazy to "authorities"
who will right away come out to fetch them and cart the "crazies"
to some asylum. :-)

...and one shouldn't forget the wonderful nursie use of cute little
Yiddish pejorative "Putz" signed off on hundreds of messages.

And being a bully requires only the strength of conviction that others
are beneath you. Work on that.

Bullies are like that...they show contempt for all who do not agree
with them. They want to personalize discussions by attacks on
a communicator's person...for daring to speak back to the bullies!

Hi hi. :-)

But all that can get obscured by the shouting and name-calling.

You think?

Tsk. The PCTAs don't recognize all the shouting and name-calling
by one of their own kind.

Most of all, you *know* that you're being intentionally baited. (I recall a
post where "billy" said he intentionally insults you).

And Steve unintentionally threatens them?

Good grief! Talk about enablers.

Label them enablers, even if the enable lables are libelous... :-)

By responding the way
the other side expects, you lower yourself to their level.

Nope. He lowers himself to the lowest level that -he- can acheive.
And it gets lower all the time. His choice.

True. But...PCTA don't see that. Nursie be one of Them and
therefore cannot possibly, ever, do anything despicable.

Which is what they
want.

73 de Jim, N2EY

I want others to condemn his despicable behavio[u]r; the homosexual
and pedophile inuendo, and the suggestion that if you don't agree with
him that bricks may fly, tires may be slashed, and wives may be
terrorized.

...and those are just the latest of the nasty statements used!

Sucks to be you.

If you really believe that, why not have a little pity?

Because Steve's a bully? He has no compassion or empathy.

Such is condoned by morsemen. Apparently that is some kind
of action to get more of their kind into the ARS to support them?

Sort of tosses "live and let live" into the dumpster along with all
the "gentlemanly" credos of the old Amateur's Code. Not a good
picture of U.S. amateur radio in this new millennium. Morsemen
seem to have only a singular credo, "Do code or die."