Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old December 18th 04, 03:36 PM
KØHB

Default K0HB Supports Common Sense...NOT!

"Steve Robeson K4YZ" wrote

We spent billions of dollars and hundreds of thousands of lives in
Europe...Now we get spit on by them. So what?

Seems we'd have learned our lesson! But nooooooooooooo, Shrub-Condi-Rummy make
up a big lie about WMD's, convince Colin Powell to swear it's a fact, and get us
bogged down for "many years" (their words, not mine). We should have dispatched
SH and walked away.

It's easy to declare a war if you aren't personally required to attend.

73, Hans, K0HB