Old January 30th 05, 05:08 PM
Dave Heil

Todd Daugherty wrote:

"Cmd Buzz Corey" wrote in message
Dan wrote:

Gawd almighty.....the child broadcaster can't even keep a wire in the

air
and he is expecting to make an impression. What a flippin loser.

And don't bother with a comeback Toad....your out of your league.

Maybe Toddy boy is afraid that some of the newsgroup hams will show up
on frequency and challange him and ask him to acutually defend his
claims. Wouldn't supprise me if his antenna is still down tomorrow.
I will be listening.

No, we got by a big snow storm you ****ing assholes

Is this an example of the kinds of things the oppressive FCC is keeping
you from saying on the ham bands, Todd?

By the way, set your computer clock or you'll miss your curtain call.

Dave K8MN
Old January 30th 05, 08:45 PM
Cmd Buzz Corey

Todd Daugherty wrote:

"Cmd Buzz Corey" wrote in message

Dan wrote:

"Todd Daugherty" wrote in message

Hello everyone,

The N9OGL program is cancelled until tomorrow due to antenna problems
Sorry about that, it will be up and running tomorrow Sunday, 30 at

4.00pm

CST

Todd n9ogl

Gawd almighty.....the child broadcaster can't even keep a wire in the

air

and he is expecting to make an impression. What a flippin loser.

And don't bother with a comeback Toad....your out of your league.

Dan/W4NTI

Maybe Toddy boy is afraid that some of the newsgroup hams will show up
on frequency and challange him and ask him to acutually defend his
claims. Wouldn't supprise me if his antenna is still down tomorrow.
I will be listening.

No, we got by a big snow storm you ****ing assholes

Todd N9OGL

There you go with that jr highschool language again. Ever wonder why no
one takes you seriously?

Old January 30th 05, 10:00 PM
Cmd Buzz Corey

Dan wrote:

[...]

Anyone hear Toddyboy?

Old January 31st 05, 08:56 PM
Todd Daugherty

Dan wrote:

[...]

I was on 14.321.90 MHz. I will rebroadcast it tomorrow before I go to
school. Some guys in mexico hear me

Todd N9OGL

Old January 30th 05, 10:54 PM
Todd Daugherty

Commander Cornhole,

If you haven't figured it out...it's a Information Bulletin (ONE-WAY
COMMUNICATION) you don't talk back to it. As for antenna it fell down due to
a snow storm.

Todd N9OGL