Old March 6th 05, 06:36 AM
N9OGL

WELL IF I DIDN'T HAVE TO TALK TO A BUNCH OF ****ING ASSHOLES, I WONT
GIVE YOU AND YOUR LITTLE BITCH WHORE THE COURTESY OF BEING NICE. NO YOU
LITTLE ****ER YOU JUST CAN ****ING READ! I SAID I TYPE FAST THAT WHY IT
COMES OUT SCREWED UP, HAVE YOUR ****ING MOMMY READ THAT LINE TO YOU SO
YOU CAN ****ING UNDERSTAND.

Todd N9OGL

Cmd Buzz Corey wrote:
N9OGL wrote:

FIRST OFF YOU LITTLE ****S, AS FOR MY WRITING SKILLS, THE REASON
SOMETIMES IT COMES OUT LIKE CRAP, IS BECAUSE I'M TYPING THESE OUT

VERY
FAST. AS FOR BEING A "RETARD" OR HAVE A "LEARNING DISABLITY" IS NOT
TRUE, I JUST RECENTLY HAD A IQ TEST DONE BY THE ****ING STATE, AND
ACCORDING TO THEM I HAVE AN "EXTERMELY HIGH IQ". AS FOR MY

INFORMATION
BULLETIN YOU AND YOUR WHINEY LITTLE BITCHES ON THIS NEWSGROUP ARE A
SMALL MINORITY, AND AT LEASE I DON'T HIDE BEHIND A ****ING FAKE

NAME,
HELL BOY YOUR PROBABLY A HAM WANTABE, WHO SITS ON THIS NEWSGROUPS,

WITH
HIS LITTLE BOYFRIEND ON GET EACHOTHER NUTS OFF. SOMEONE WHO CAN'T
DEBATE THE REAL ISSUES AND HAS TO GO TO NAME CALLING, IS THE REAL
****ING RETARD!
THAT'S RIGHT, I APPLIED SEVEN TIMES FOR A BROADCAST LICENSE, AT

LEASE I
HAVE THE ****ING BALLS TO FIGHT FOR WHAT I BELIEVE IN, UNLIKE SOME
WHINEY HAM WANTABES WHO DO NOTHING BUT SIT ON THEIR FAT ASS AND GO

NAME CALLING. FINALLY, I HAVE A OPINION, AND ALTHOUGH IT ISN'T LIKE
YOURS, I DO HAVE THE RIGHT, SO MY OPINION IS TAKE YOUR BOYFRIENDS

DICK
AND PUT IT BACK IN YOUR ****ING MOUTH, AND SHUT YOUR ****ING MOUTH

AND
KNOW YOUR ****ING ROLE YOU ****ING HAM WANTABE..

TODD N9OGL

For someone that supposedly has a high IQ (yea right, sure you do)

you
certainly haven't learned how to express yourself without those

little
jr. highschooler words, you can't spell and can't put together a

decent
sentence.

Old March 6th 05, 06:51 AM
Dave Heil

N9OGL wrote:

WELL IF I DIDN'T HAVE TO TALK TO A BUNCH OF snip, I WONT
GIVE YOU AND YOUR LITTLE snip THE COURTESY OF BEING NICE. NO YOU
LITTLE snip YOU JUST CAN snip READ! I SAID I TYPE FAST THAT WHY IT
COMES OUT SCREWED UP, HAVE YOUR snip MOMMY READ THAT LINE TO YOU SO
YOU CAN snip UNDERSTAND.

Todd, you've gone from being thick-headed to being annoying. If typing
fast is your problem, why not slow it down so that your posts are
coherent? I can't make sense of much of your stuff. My mommy wouldn't
be able to make sense of it. It is disjointed, poorly punctuated,
misspelled crap. Writing it in all caps won't help it make sense.
Repeatedly claiming a high IQ won't help it. Want to show us how bright
you are? Leave out the swearing and see if you can make yourself
understood.

As to talking to us, you don't have to do that at all. It should be
apparent to you that nobody here supports your broadcasts/information
bulletins. Your several recent posts aren't doing anything to win you
support.

Dave K8MN
Old March 6th 05, 08:06 AM
N9OGL

Dave Heil wrote:
N9OGL wrote:

[...]

The reasons that no one supports my inforamtion bulletins is the small
minority of amateur radio operators thinks that information bulletins
are illegal.
Todd N9OGL
Dave K8MN

Old March 6th 05, 12:53 PM
Dee Flint

"N9OGL" wrote in message
oups.com...

[snip]

The reasons that no one supports my inforamtion bulletins is the small
minority of amateur radio operators thinks that information bulletins
are illegal.
Todd N9OGL

Absolutely no one has ever said information bulletins are illegal. So long
as they meet the requirements of Part 97 there is no problem. However from
your description of the content, they appear to be op ed pieces rather than
information.

Dee D. Flint, N8UZE

Old March 6th 05, 01:07 PM
K4YZ

Dee Flint wrote:
"N9OGL" wrote in message
oups.com...

The reasons that no one supports my inforamtion bulletins is the

small
minority of amateur radio operators thinks that information

bulletins
are illegal.

Absolutely no one has ever said information bulletins are illegal.

So long
as they meet the requirements of Part 97 there is no problem.

However from
your description of the content, they appear to be op ed pieces

rather than
information.

Maybe "Todd" can sell time on his "broadcast" so Lennie can get
some mike time.

Other than Part 95 or Part 15, it will be the only way his voice
ever hits the airwaves.

Steve, K4YZ

Old March 6th 05, 01:40 PM
john sumner

N9OGL wrote in message
ups.com...
WELL IF I DIDN'T HAVE TO TALK TO A BUNCH OF ****ING ASSHOLES, I WONT
GIVE YOU AND YOUR LITTLE BITCH WHORE THE COURTESY OF BEING NICE. NO YOU
LITTLE ****ER YOU JUST CAN ****ING READ! I SAID I TYPE FAST THAT WHY IT
COMES OUT SCREWED UP, HAVE YOUR ****ING MOMMY READ THAT LINE TO YOU SO
YOU CAN ****ING UNDERSTAND.

Why are you so angry, but of curse you a a troll and somewhat amusing, so i
will spare you my bozo file for now.

Old March 6th 05, 02:39 PM
N9OGL

Dee Flint wrote:
"N9OGL" wrote in message
oups.com...

[snip]

The reasons that no one supports my inforamtion bulletins is the

small
minority of amateur radio operators thinks that information

bulletins
are illegal.
Todd N9OGL

Absolutely no one has ever said information bulletins are illegal.

So long
as they meet the requirements of Part 97 there is no problem.

However from
your description of the content, they appear to be op ed pieces

rather than
information.

Dee D. Flint, N8UZE

Show me what regulations and/or rules that state an information
bulletin can't be opinionated. Many Amateurs on this newsgroup believe
that information bulletins can't be opinionated. There is no rules that
states that an information bulletin can't be opinionated, because if it
did it would be a violation of Section 326. My opinions on my bulletin
address many amateur radio issues, and only amateur radio issues.
Regardless of what many people on this newsgroup think I have the law
on my side. but feel free to prove me wrong.

TODD N9OGL

Old March 6th 05, 03:27 PM
N9OGL

Dee, I'll go a little farther, No where in the rules does it state that
an information bulletin can be opinionated. The only thing the rules
state is that an information bulletin must be "amateur radio related".
Thus, anything outside that scope would be consider broadcasting. For
example, if someone one was to run an information bulletin about what
he thinks is a good antenna for DX and how to set up; it would fall
under the scope. But if Someone was to run an information bulletin
about what they think about the presidents economic plan, then it would
fall outside the scope of an inforamtion bulletin and fall into the
range of broadcasting. I not a gambler but I would bet the federal
courts would see it that way too.

Todd N9OGL

Dee Flint wrote:
"N9OGL" wrote in message
oups.com...

[snip]

Old March 6th 05, 04:45 PM
Dee Flint

"N9OGL" wrote in message
oups.com...
Dee, I'll go a little farther, No where in the rules does it state that
an information bulletin can be opinionated. The only thing the rules
state is that an information bulletin must be "amateur radio related".
Thus, anything outside that scope would be consider broadcasting. For
example, if someone one was to run an information bulletin about what
he thinks is a good antenna for DX and how to set up; it would fall
under the scope. But if Someone was to run an information bulletin
about what they think about the presidents economic plan, then it would
fall outside the scope of an inforamtion bulletin and fall into the
range of broadcasting. I not a gambler but I would bet the federal
courts would see it that way too.

Todd N9OGL

Everyone would agree that information on what is a good antenna for DX or or
government rulings on antennas would be within the scope of Part 97. And
everyone would agree that a piece on the president's economic plan is
outside the scope. No one has ever said otherwise.

However an editorial on what you think hams should be doing quite possibly
may not classify as information. There's little in an editorial piece that
is of use to hams. Although editorials are derived from facts, they
themselves are not intended to convey information.

The other item that makes things look bad is that from your posts, it
appears as if you are using the ham bands because you were turned down for a
broadcast license. Even if you restrict your content to Part 97 to keep it
legal, it looks as if your interest is broadcasting rather than ham radio.
So why bother? It's too limiting for your objective of being a broadcaster.

Dee D. Flint, N8UZE

Old March 6th 05, 11:05 PM
Cmd Buzz Corey

N9OGL wrote:

WELL IF I DIDN'T HAVE TO TALK TO A BUNCH OF ****ING ASSHOLES, I WONT
GIVE YOU AND YOUR LITTLE BITCH WHORE THE COURTESY OF BEING NICE.

You dont' have to talk to anyone toddyboy, I don't see anyone holding a
gun to your head making you post here. Although holding a gun to your
head is obviously poses very little threat, as if it were fired it
wouldn't hit much.

NO YOU
LITTLE ****ER YOU JUST CAN ****ING READ! I SAID I TYPE FAST THAT WHY IT
COMES OUT SCREWED UP, HAVE YOUR ****ING MOMMY READ THAT LINE TO YOU SO
YOU CAN ****ING UNDERSTAND.

Todd N9OGL

I don't think typing speed has anything to do with it coming out screwed
up...low intellegence maybe?

Now run back down to the mall and hide behind the artificial bushes and
you may can pick up some more kewel words from the jr. highschoolers to
try and impress us with.

Let us know when you pass through puberty and grow up a bit.