Old March 12th 05, 11:35 AM
N9OGL

WELL THAT PROVES IT!!!! You agree always with Bathroom. So He must be
the butch and your his bitch.

Todd N9OGL
http://n9oglvoice.blogspot.com/

Old March 12th 05, 11:55 AM
N9OGL

WHAT RULE?? What you don't understand is this, As long as the
information bulletin is directed to the amateur radio community
regardless if it's opinionated or news it legal. As LONG as it is
DIRECTED TO THE AMATEUR RADIO COMMUNITY and deals with AMATEUR RADIO
ISSUES. Boradcasting is DIRECTED TO THE GENERAL PUBLIC. there's the
difference between broadcasting and information bulletins. The only
reason they can order a cease and desist order is if you violate the
law. The only CONTENT the FCC can control is Obscene and Indecent
material. The US Supreme Court in 1969 ruled that a person didn't have
a First Amendment to uses a radio station without a license, Upholding
the License system of the FCC. A person who has a license has a First
Amendment right to use a station, A right given to the licensing holder
byn the federal governement. Section 326 of the communication act
forbids the FCC from content control except, for obscene and indecent
material. But back on the issue at hand, If the FCC wanted Information
Bulletins to be only "news bulletins" the FCC could of narrowed the
rules down to state that, but they didn't because, it would of made it
too narrow and may not hold up constitutional in the courts. As I've
stated may times before, information is 50% facts and 50% opinion and
in a FREE SOCIETY we need both.

Todd N9OGL
FREE SPEECH AVOCATE

http://n9oglvoice.blogspot.com/

Old March 12th 05, 12:50 PM
K4YZ

N9OGL wrote:
Bathrooman wrote:
Do something useful. Go back to cleaning the restrooms at WAL

FART.

Well see, I don't work there. Unlike you ****ing morons I'm going to
school to get me a better paying.

A better paying WHAT...?!?!

You NEED that education, Toddie, and at the age of 36 it's about
time.

Unlike you, and your little bitch
Julie who will spending their time working at McDonald's masterbating
over people's fries.

So, Toddie, what are you going to school to be? A sensitivity
counsellor?

Putz.

Steve, K4YZ

Old March 12th 05, 12:56 PM
K4YZ

N9OGL wrote:
Bathrooman wrote:
No matter how many people try to explain the facts of life to this

son
of a bitch, he does not understand. He is truly psycho.

No, it's little cry babies on a newsgroup that don't understand the

Law

There's only one person here who doesn't understand the law,
Toddie, and that's the blithering idiot from Illinois that, on the one
hand, claims he's transmitting "bulletins", and then blatantly calls
his "bulletins" a "show".

Todd N9OGL
The N9OGL SHOW
20 meters
Saturday's 4.00 to 5.00 pm CST

See what I mean...?!?! There he is now!

What an idiot!

Steve, K4YZ

Old March 12th 05, 01:18 PM
K4YZ

N9OGL wrote:

WHAT RULE??

Who are you responding to, Toddie? Do you not know how to quote
text of those to whom you are responding?

What you don't understand is this, As long as the
information bulletin is directed to the amateur radio community
regardless if it's opinionated or news it legal.

A "bulletin" contains information that allows the operators of
other Amateur Radio stations to make informed choices. Those bulletins
are made up of information that is based on FACTS, not opinion.

As LONG as it is
DIRECTED TO THE AMATEUR RADIO COMMUNITY and deals with AMATEUR RADIO
ISSUES. Boradcasting is DIRECTED TO THE GENERAL PUBLIC. there's the
difference between broadcasting and information bulletins.

Keep telling yourself that over and over and over, Toddie.

Lame Vein Baxter in Maine has been telling himself the same thing
over and over, but he still has federal marshals knock on his door on
occasion. He's dodged the bullet so far, but he can't pass wind
without getting his name in the Federal Register for rules violations.

Get that education you were sparking about, big boy...And if you
ever need a clearance for a federal contract for work, good luck
getting it with a history of federal citations under your belt. Any
company you may work for in the future that requires clearances will
have to ID you to the feds ( as they will anyone connected with any
particular job ). How long do you think they will keep you around when
a multi-million contract hangs on having a non-acceptable person on the
payroll?

Is the "N9OGL Show" worth THAT...?!?!

The only
reason they can order a cease and desist order is if you violate the
law. The only CONTENT the FCC can control is Obscene and Indecent
material. The US Supreme Court in 1969 ruled that a person didn't

have
a First Amendment to uses a radio station without a license,

Upholding
the License system of the FCC. A person who has a license has a First
Amendment right to use a station, A right given to the licensing

holder
byn the federal governement.

The First Amendment of the Constitution is NOT the enabling
regulation for Amateur Radio, Toddie. The Communications Act of 1934
as ammended is.

You DO NOT have the "right" to arbitrarily broadcast and say it's
OK because it's "free speech". Not in a one-way transmission on any
allocation in the Amateur Service, you don't.

Section 326 of the communication act
forbids the FCC from content control except, for obscene and indecent
material. But back on the issue at hand, If the FCC wanted

Information
Bulletins to be only "news bulletins" the FCC could of narrowed the
rules down to state that, but they didn't because, it would of made

it
too narrow and may not hold up constitutional in the courts. As I've
stated may times before, information is 50% facts and 50% opinion and
in a FREE SOCIETY we need both.

Propagation data, operating times of DX station, LEGITIMATE Morse
Code practice or knowing if a "communications emergency" exists on any
given frequency or band has absolutely NOTHING to do with "opinion",
Toddie.

Todd N9OGL
FREE SPEECH AVOCATE

"Todd, N9OGL, Free Speech Abuser"

You're an idiot, Todd, but it's correctable. At least if you act
soon.

Steve, K4YZ

Old March 12th 05, 02:19 PM
N9OGL

K4YZ wrote:
N9OGL wrote:

WHAT RULE??

Who are you responding to, Toddie? Do you not know how to quote
text of those to whom you are responding?

No, Sometimes the news reading I using will not let me.

What you don't understand is this, As long as the
information bulletin is directed to the amateur radio community
regardless if it's opinionated or news it legal.

A "bulletin" contains information that allows the operators of
other Amateur Radio stations to make informed choices. Those

bulletins
are made up of information that is based on FACTS, not opinion.

Bull, Information is both Facts and opinions, and again the FCC rules
do not state that opinions are not allowed.

As LONG as it is
DIRECTED TO THE AMATEUR RADIO COMMUNITY and deals with AMATEUR

RADIO
ISSUES. Boradcasting is DIRECTED TO THE GENERAL PUBLIC. there's the
difference between broadcasting and information bulletins.

Keep telling yourself that over and over and over, Toddie.

Hey that's what the law states, the only difference between the two is
one is directed to the amateur radio service and the other is directed
to the public.

Lame Vein Baxter in Maine has been telling himself the same

thing
over and over, but he still has federal marshals knock on his door on
occasion. He's dodged the bullet so far, but he can't pass wind
without getting his name in the Federal Register for rules

violations.

The resaon last time I checked they were going after Baxter K1MAN was
because of interference, and not being at the control point. I also
found this from NEWSLINE:

ENFORCEMENT: FCC AGAIN WRITES TO K1MAN

The FCC has again written to Glenn Baxter, K1MAN, and the commissions
note
has both good and bad news for the Belgrade Lakes, Maine radio amateur.
On
the positive side, the April 14th letter informs K1MAN that a review of
his
transmissions indicates that he is complying with the Amateur Service
regulations
regarding broadcasting and bulletins and station control.

The negative? The FCC alleges that K1MAN is in violation of rules
regarding use
of his Amateur station for pecuniary interest and those regarding
deliberate
interference to ongoing communications.

Also, the letter again told Baxter that his "felony affidavit
complaints" will not be
accepted by the regulatory agency. He was also reminded that all
frequencies in
the Amateur Radio Service are shared. No frequency is assigned for the

exclusive use of any station, and that Baxter's station has no
greater rights to a
frequency at any particular time than does any other Amateur station.

http://arnewsline.wb7tjd.org/news1396-2004-05-14.txt

My bulletins are legal, I'm not causing interference, nor am I doing
any "pecuniary intrest", I'm at the control point when my program is
running and my programs are amateur related. The problem is pea brain
bullhead morons like you who can't get over the fact that it's legal.

[...]

Yes and commuication act restricts the FCC powers over censorship

[...]

The rules state (from the ARRL Website)look at (b)(6)

97.111 Authorized transmissions.
(a) An amateur station may transmit the following types of two-way
communications:

(1) Transmissions necessary to exchange messages with other stations in
the amateur service, except those in any country whose administration
has given notice that it objects to such communications. The FCC will
issue public notices of current arrangements for international
communications;
(2) Transmissions necessary to exchange messages with a station in
another FCC-regulated service while providing emergency communications;

(3) Transmissions necessary to exchange messages with a United States
government station, necessary to providing communications in RACES; and

(4) Transmissions necessary to exchange messages with a station in a
service not regulated by the FCC, but authorized by the FCC to
communicate with amateur stations. An amateur station may exchange
messages with a participating United States military station during an
Armed Forces Day Communications Test.

(b) In addition to one-way transmissions specifically authorized
elsewhere in this Part, an amateur station may transmit the following
types of one-way communications:

(1) Brief transmissions necessary to make adjustments to the station;
(2) Brief transmissions necessary to establishing two-way
communications with other stations;

(3) Telecommand;

(4) Transmissions necessary to providing emergency communications;

(5) Transmissions necessary to assisting persons learning, or improving
proficiency in, the international Morse code;

(6) Transmissions necessary to disseminate information bulletins;

(7) Transmissions of telemetry.

again Nowhere in (b)(6) does it state that a information bulletin is a
"news bulletin" nor in the definitions (see below) does it state that
information bulletins are "news bulletins"

=A797.3 Definitions.

(25) Information bulletin. A message directed only to amateur operators
consisting solely of subject matter of direct interest to the amateur
service

Todd N9OGL
FREE SPEECH AVOCATE

"Todd, N9OGL, Free Speech Abuser"

You're an idiot, Todd, but it's correctable. At least if you act
soon.
=20
Steve, K4YZ

Old March 12th 05, 03:16 PM
Psychiatrist-to-Hams

K4YZ, who appears to be a distinguished graduate of the
Yale School of Law, spewed the following bull**** in a vane
effort to appear he has an IQ above room temperatu

"K4YZ" wrote in message
oups.com...

Old March 12th 05, 03:30 PM
K4YZ

Psychiatrist-to-Hams wrote:
K4YZ, who appears to be a distinguished graduate of the
Yale School of Law, spewed the following bull**** in a vane
effort to appear he has an IQ above room temperatu

I see Lennie has yet another nomme-de-guerre. I wasn't so sure
before, but if it's NOT Lennie, he sure has crimped his style.

As if I need to be concerned about the cowardly anonymous
postings...

Cowards and punks. Profanity in lieu of responsible comment. As
usual.

Steve, K4YZ

Old March 12th 05, 03:44 PM
K4YZ

N9OGL wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
N9OGL wrote:

WHAT RULE??

Who are you responding to, Toddie? Do you not know how to

quote
text of those to whom you are responding?

No, Sometimes the news reading I using will not let me.

Bull. I am using Beta Google and I get it in.

You just ahve to be smarter than the software, Toddie.

Bull, Information is both Facts and opinions, and again the FCC rules
do not state that opinions are not allowed.

"Opinions" are NOT the same as "information".

Read Websters.

The resaon last time I checked they were going after Baxter K1MAN was
because of interference, and not being at the control point. I also
found this from NEWSLINE:

ENFORCEMENT: FCC AGAIN WRITES TO K1MAN

The FCC has again written to Glenn Baxter, K1MAN, and the commissions
note
has both good and bad news for the Belgrade Lakes, Maine radio

amateur.
On
the positive side, the April 14th letter...(SNIP)

Toddie, if your "bulletins" can't get any more "recent" than YEAR
OLD posts by other entities, then you are MORE than the completely
useless idiot that I have written you off as....

My bulletins are legal, I'm not causing interference, nor am I doing
any "pecuniary intrest", I'm at the control point when my program is
running and my programs are amateur related. The problem is pea brain
bullhead morons like you who can't get over the fact that it's legal.

Keep repeating that over and over and over Toddie..........

Get that education you were sparking about, big boy...And if

you
ever need a clearance for a federal contract for work, good luck
getting it with a history of federal citations under your belt. Any
company you may work for in the future that requires clearances

will
have to ID you to the feds ( as they will anyone connected with any
particular job ). How long do you think they will keep you around

when
a multi-million contract hangs on having a non-acceptable person on

the
payroll?

Is the "N9OGL Show" worth THAT...?!?!

You didn't answer my question, Todd....

Is your "show" worth the potential loss of income, both due to
NAL's and fines, or due to a loss of earning potential over federal
charges and indictments?

Propagation data, operating times of DX station, LEGITIMATE

Morse
Code practice or knowing if a "communications emergency" exists on

any
given frequency or band has absolutely NOTHING to do with

"opinion",
Toddie.

The rules state (from the ARRL Website)look at (b)(6)

SNIP TO:

=A797.3 Definitions.

(25) Information bulletin. A message directed only to amateur

operators
consisting solely of subject matter of direct interest to the amateur
service.

"...OF DIRECT INTERST TO THE AMATEUR SERVICE."

Todd's spin and opinion are not facts, but are indeed, only spin
and opinion, and are of ionterest only to Todd.

"Today, the FCC announced......" is newsworthy and of potential
interest to Amateurs.

"Well, here's what I think..." is Todd running off at the mouth
in violation of the broadcasting prohibition, when not engaged in a
bonafide two-way conversation.

Todd N9OGL
FREE SPEECH AVOCATE

"Todd, N9OGL, Free Speech Abuser"

You're an idiot, Todd, but it's correctable. At least if you

act
soon.

You're still an idiot and your window of opportunity for
correction is narrowing.

Steve, K4YZ

Old March 12th 05, 03:54 PM
Dave

(25) Information bulletin. A message directed only to amateur operators
consisting solely of subject matter of direct interest to the amateur
service

personally my doubt is that what he has to say is really 'of direct interest
to the amateur service', but that is just my opinion.

Todd N9OGL
FREE SPEECH AVOCATE

free speech is great. of course it is also my free choice to not waste my
time listening. as with others that spew on the bands, turn the big knob if
you don't like what you hear... there are plenty of other more interesting
things to do than listen to someone who you don't like.