Old April 12th 05, 03:20 AM
bb

Mel A. Nomah wrote:
"K4YZ" wrote in message
ups.com...

:
: Yes I do. The flight suit is PPE...Personal Protective

Equipment
: as defined by OSHA.
:

More commonly called a "poopy suit". When I saw your photo on

QRZ.com it
suddenly became clear where that name came from.

Says it is defined by OSHA. OSHA is heavy into military fashion wear.

M.A.N.
--
"I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: "O Lord,
make my enemies ridiculous." And God granted it."

It's as if you prayed for Steve to appear in a flight suit, and your
prayer was answered. He couldn't be more ridiculous unless he had
medals pinned to it, too.

Old April 12th 05, 03:38 AM
bb

K4YZ wrote:
bb wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
bb wrote:
K4YZ wrote:

Because there was no "crappy little comment", Brian.

It was.

No, there wasn't.

Yes, there was.

No, there wasn't.

"Always at a deficit for information, aren't you,

Brian?"

That's not "crappy", Brian...It's the truth. That

YOU
don't
LIKE
it is one thing...

You don't like being called a liar. So stop lying.

I'm not lying, Brian.

Lie #10 this week?

You haven't presented #1,

Steve, do a search on "Robeson" and "liar." You've presented all

of
your lies under your own signature.

Vaporware, Brian. Vaporware.

You claim there are lies. I've been asking you to substantiate
the claim. You have not. You furhter exacerbate your own situation

by
making even MORE assertions without corroborating facts. Oh well.

Vaporware? Your lies are so obvious. Like claiming Len disapproved of
your lying thread 30 hours before he posted anything at all. Hi!

Brian, so how could this be #10? You
and Todd need to see if you can carpool...Him for remedial

English,
you
for remedial math.

There's nothing wrong with my math.

Sure there is. In that line you claim there's "10" lies.

You've
yet to substantiate "1".

You can't raise a building without a foundation. And you can't
get to "10" without having started at "1".

Counting your lies isn't heavy construction. More like tinker toys.

If I cannot trust the information that the participant
provides,
then
what can I trust?

Yeah...I guess when RRAP is the ONLY place you get

your
"information" from, then you're pretty much at

loggerheads
as
what
you "know"...

I know you're a liar.

You SAY I'm a liar, but I've PROVED that you are.

You've proven your self to be a liar this past week, and many

many
times previously.

Then why can't we get you to provide the cites? Where's the

proof
of your assertions, Brian?

You lie. That's enough for me.

You say I've lied.

I've repeatedly asked you to substantiate that claim.

You never have.

That would put the onus of liar upon you, Brian. (Not that it
ever LEFT you...)

Sorry.

Your lies are obvious and numerous. Anyone with just a few moments
could find a handful. I saw your lies the first time around; seeing
them again might spoil my day.

Looks like there are some empty spots in the schedule.

Not from here.

Did you fill them in?

I can fill those scehdules with 6 people for 48 hours of 24h
coverage, Brian...Why couldn't you?

Whoa!

After you posted "Always at a deficit for information, aren't you,
Brian?" you linked us to a website that showed that this was a four

day
exercise. So why are you trying to make it into a two day exercise
again? More lies and misdirection?

Nope....I can still fill even a 96 hour assignment with six
operators for four days.

You can't without abusing the volunteers.

YOU keep saying only two. That's even better.

Nope. 96 hours. Do you want me to do the math so you'll know how many
days that is?

And without working any one or several individual(s) a double

shift,
and maintaining the requirement of three person shifts of qualified
communicators...

No all communicators need to be at the mic for the whole

24hours.

Teams of three, Steve, teams of three. Be sure there are three
qualified communicators on shift at all times.

Especially if they have 6 people to cover a 48
hour period that they are participating...

Correction. Two teams of 3 people each.

Two teams...Six people...Yeah...SIX is what I said, Brian.

So show me your 96 hour schedule.

Day one. Team one. Operator 1A comes on duty at 0600 until

1600.
Operator 1B comes on duty at 1000 until

2000.
Operator 1C comes on at 2000 and maintains
watch until 0600

Hi, hi, hi! You couldn't even get through the first six hours without
blowing it. Then there are gaping holes in the rest of the very first
day's schedule.

Phil said they were required to have three qualified operators per
shift, and you couldn't follow the rules even this once. You just had
to start changing the rules and winging it so that my opinion would be
"WRONG!" and you could call me a "LIAR!" again. Poor Steve.

Some supervisor and schedule writer you are. You're fired.

Do you pull these stunts in the ER? Do you pull them in the cockpit?
Did you pull them in the USMC?

Old April 12th 05, 02:37 PM
K4YZ

bb wrote:
K4YZ wrote:

Steve, do a search on "Robeson" and "liar." You've presented all

of
your lies under your own signature.

Vaporware, Brian. Vaporware.

You claim there are lies. I've been asking you to

substantiate
the claim. You have not. You furhter exacerbate your own

situation
by
making even MORE assertions without corroborating facts. Oh well.

Vaporware? Your lies are so obvious. Like claiming Len disapproved

of
your lying thread 30 hours before he posted anything at all.

And here YOU are still trying to misrepresent what was said.

You didn't go back and READ what I had said about Lennie, his
rantings against me, etc.

Brian...S L O W D O W N A N D R E A D W H A T W A S
P O S T E D ! ! ! ! !

Brian, so how could this be #10? You
and Todd need to see if you can carpool...Him for remedial

English,
you
for remedial math.

There's nothing wrong with my math.

Sure there is. In that line you claim there's "10" lies.

You've
yet to substantiate "1".

You can't raise a building without a foundation. And you

can't
get to "10" without having started at "1".

Counting your lies isn't heavy construction. More like tinker toys.

You keep avoiding the truth, Brian.

You've been asked to cite the lies. All you do is make more
cutesy rhetoric about how much I allegedly lie.

In other words, you can't do it. It enver happened.

You lie. That's enough for me.

You say I've lied.

I've repeatedly asked you to substantiate that claim.

You never have.

That would put the onus of liar upon you, Brian. (Not that it
ever LEFT you...)

Sorry.

Your lies are obvious and numerous. Anyone with just a few moments
could find a handful. I saw your lies the first time around; seeing
them again might spoil my day.

In other words you've made yet more claims about others for which
there is no fact or validation.

Brian P. Burke continues his characteristic deceit and lying.

Looks like there are some empty spots in the schedule.

Not from here.

Did you fill them in?

I can fill those scehdules with 6 people for 48 hours of

24h
coverage, Brian...Why couldn't you?

Whoa!

After you posted "Always at a deficit for information, aren't

you,
Brian?" you linked us to a website that showed that this was a

four
day
exercise. So why are you trying to make it into a two day

exercise
again? More lies and misdirection?

Nope....I can still fill even a 96 hour assignment with six
operators for four days.

You can't without abusing the volunteers.

OK, Brian, what's YOUR definition of "abusing volunteers"...?!?!

I've now provided FOUR scenarios where avaialable resoures could
be employed working shifts of 4, 8, 10 or 12 hours. NEVER with less
hours off between shifts than the number of hours they "worked".

YOU keep saying only two. That's even better.

Nope. 96 hours. Do you want me to do the math so you'll know how

many
days that is?

Doesn't matter, Brian. Two days. Four. Six.

And without working any one or several individual(s) a double

shift,
and maintaining the requirement of three person shifts of

qualified
communicators...

No all communicators need to be at the mic for the whole

24hours.

Teams of three, Steve, teams of three. Be sure there are three
qualified communicators on shift at all times.

And again, Brian. not all "operators" are going to be on a mic the
whole shift.

Especially if they have 6 people to cover a 48
hour period that they are participating...

Correction. Two teams of 3 people each.

Two teams...Six people...Yeah...SIX is what I said, Brian.

So show me your 96 hour schedule.

Day one. Team one. Operator 1A comes on duty at 0600 until

1600.
Operator 1B comes on duty at 1000 until

2000.
Operator 1C comes on at 2000 and

maintains
watch until 0600

Hi, hi, hi! You couldn't even get through the first six hours

without
blowing it. Then there are gaping holes in the rest of the very

first
day's schedule.

There's no "gaping holes", Brian. Thee ARE periods of overlap and
still using two teams of three.

Phil said they were required to have three qualified operators per
shift, and you couldn't follow the rules even this once. You just

had
to start changing the rules and winging it so that my opinion would

be
"WRONG!" and you could call me a "LIAR!" again. Poor Steve.

There are three operators there, Brian.

Not all three have to be on the mic, Brian.

The criteria was met, Brian.

Some supervisor and schedule writer you are. You're fired.

Do you pull these stunts in the ER? Do you pull them in the cockpit?
Did you pull them in the USMC?

What "stunts", Brian? You mean making sure that the needs of the
mission were met with limited resources in such a way that all
obligations were met?

Sorry you're standing there with egg on your face, Brian...The
numbers work. The format works. YOUR assertion that you could get six
volunteers to cover 48 (or 96) hours DID'T.

Try again, Brian.

Steve, K4YZ

Old April 17th 05, 03:15 PM
bb

K4YZ wrote:
bb wrote:
K4YZ wrote:

[...]

You recently admitted to lie #17. No apology to Len yet.

You lie. That's enough for me.

You say I've lied.

I've repeatedly asked you to substantiate that claim.

You never have.

That would put the onus of liar upon you, Brian. (Not that

it
ever LEFT you...)

Sorry.

Your lies are obvious and numerous. Anyone with just a few moments
could find a handful. I saw your lies the first time around;

seeing
them again might spoil my day.

In other words you've made yet more claims about others for

which
there is no fact or validation.

Brian P. Burke continues his characteristic deceit and lying.

Steve makes an "assertion of fact" and when he's shown to be wrong, he
calls it a "mistake."

Anyone else states an opinion, and if they don't jump through hoops to
Steve's satisfaction, gets the K4YZ "LIAR" stamp of disapproval.

And people say there's no dougle-standard here. Hi!

[...]

Oooh! Four hours ON, four hours OFF for 96 hours. You're sooo kind.

YOU keep saying only two. That's even better.

Nope. 96 hours. Do you want me to do the math so you'll know how

many
days that is?

Doesn't matter, Brian. Two days. Four. Six.

Apparently it does matter. You're the one who jumped in here with
"Always at a deficit for information, aren't you, Brian?"

If it didn't matter, why did you take it as an opportunity to take a
jab at me?

Oh, I see. It only matters when other people make a mistake. Doesn't
matter when you do it. And people say there's no dougle-standard here.
Hi!

And without working any one or several individual(s) a double

shift,
and maintaining the requirement of three person shifts of

qualified
communicators...

No all communicators need to be at the mic for the whole

24hours.

Teams of three, Steve, teams of three. Be sure there are three
qualified communicators on shift at all times.

And again, Brian. not all "operators" are going to be on a mic

the
whole shift.

You don't know that. The exercise planners specified "Teams of Three"
for a reason. But of course you know better how to run "thier"
exercise than they do.

[...]

Overlap??? Overlap would be having "Two Teams of Three (six qualified
operators)" on duty at the same time, as in during shift change.

OK, let me put it plainly.

1. You have absolutely no one on duty from 0000 to 0559hrs.

2. You're first manned shift has an UNDERlap of 2 Operators for a
period of four hours.

3. And it just gets worse.

You blew it. If you can't follow the plan, you need to excuse yourself
from the operation. Cowboys like you aren't wanted.

Phil said they were required to have three qualified operators per
shift, and you couldn't follow the rules even this once. You just

had
to start changing the rules and winging it so that my opinion would

be
"WRONG!" and you could call me a "LIAR!" again. Poor Steve.

There are three operators there, Brian.

I'm sure the world is full of operators.

Not all three have to be on the mic, Brian.

When did you decide this? Oh, I see. You're treating this as an
unimportant Command Post exercise where you only have to pay lip
service to supporting it.

The criteria was met, Brian.

You failed.

Some supervisor and schedule writer you are. You're fired.

Do you pull these stunts in the ER? Do you pull them in the

cockpit?
Did you pull them in the USMC?

What "stunts", Brian? You mean making sure that the needs of

the
mission were met with limited resources in such a way that all
obligations were met?

Limited resources? You told us that ARES always gets what they want.
Why did you short them on requirements? Who said you get to decide
what ARES needs?

Sorry you're standing there with egg on your face, Brian...The
numbers work. The format works. YOUR assertion that you could get

six
volunteers to cover 48 (or 96) hours DID'T.

You were the one who said that you could get it to work. You couldn't.
You failed. You left your customer completely unsupported for some of
the exercise, and woefully undersupported for the remainder of the
exercise.

Looks like a sea gull flew over your position.

Old April 17th 05, 04:23 PM
K4YZ

bb wrote:
K4YZ wrote:

You didn't go back and READ what I had said about Lennie, his
rantings against me, etc.

Brian...S L O W D O W N A N D R E A D W H A T W A

P O S T E D ! ! ! ! !

30 hours before he posted a-n-y-t-h-i-n-g.

And what I said before S T I L L applies.

It's too bad you didn't take the time and do what I suggested and

What I had said THEN had nothing to do with THIS NARROW THREAD,
Brian, but rahter Lennie's history of newsgroup antagonism both towards
me in particular and the group in general.

Brian P. Burke continues his characteristic deceit and lying.

Steve makes an "assertion of fact" and when he's shown to be wrong,

he
calls it a "mistake."

Anyone else states an opinion, and if they don't jump through hoops

Steve's satisfaction, gets the K4YZ "LIAR" stamp of disapproval.

And people say there's no dougle-standard here.

There's no "double standard", Brian. I made a mistake on the math
AND apologized for it.

However YOU have never been even as REMOTELY forthcoming with any
such "admissions of error"...

The most recent of which was YOUR assertion of how "overblown"
(your words" ARES and it's value as an emergency asset was and how it
wouldn't be able to respond for various reasons.

In the last 72 hours, give or take, I've posted no fewer than four
references that have proved you WRONG on so many levels...

But not a single word of acknowledgement of error.

OK, Brian, what's YOUR definition of "abusing

volunteers"...?!?!

I've now provided FOUR scenarios where avaialable resoures

could
be employed working shifts of 4, 8, 10 or 12 hours. NEVER with

less
hours off between shifts than the number of hours they "worked".

Oooh! Four hours ON, four hours OFF for 96 hours. You're sooo kind.

I still made my point.

You were wrong there too.

YOU keep saying only two. That's even better.

Nope. 96 hours. Do you want me to do the math so you'll know

how
many
days that is?

Doesn't matter, Brian. Two days. Four. Six.

Apparently it does matter. You're the one who jumped in here with
"Always at a deficit for information, aren't you, Brian?"

And you were. Still are, as far as I can see.

If it didn't matter, why did you take it as an opportunity to take a
jab at me?

Because you provide so many of them, Brian...

Oh, I see. It only matters when other people make a mistake.

Doesn't
matter when you do it. And people say there's no dougle-standard

here.

Why do you keep saying "Hi!"...?!?!

And there's no "double standard" here.

And without working any one or several individual(s) a double
shift,
and maintaining the requirement of three person shifts of

qualified
communicators...

No all communicators need to be at the mic for the whole
24hours.

Teams of three, Steve, teams of three. Be sure there are three
qualified communicators on shift at all times.

And again, Brian. not all "operators" are going to be on a mic

the
whole shift.

You don't know that. The exercise planners specified "Teams of

Three"
for a reason. But of course you know better how to run "thier"
exercise than they do.

And I "covered" the shifts.

Overlap??? Overlap would be having "Two Teams of Three (six

qualified
operators)" on duty at the same time, as in during shift change.

OK, let me put it plainly.

1. You have absolutely no one on duty from 0000 to 0559hrs.

Unless the exercise starts at 0000, Brain, you're way wrong.

2. You're first manned shift has an UNDERlap of 2 Operators for a
period of four hours.

"You're"...?!?! You keep slapping me with some "double standard"
about stuff, but seem to forget it when you make typos.

The first operator starts at 0800. S/he goes until 1600. (10
hours)

The second operator comes on at 1000 and goes until 2000. That's
double coverage from 1000-1600. We can reasonbly stretch that to
double coverage until 1800 if the first operator works a 12 hour shift.
Again, not an unreasonable expectation.

The third operator comes on at 2000 until 0800. I have yet, in
over 30+ years of Hamming, to participate in an "exercise" that
required anything more.

Team "A" covered 24 hours.

And I have the SAME 30+ years of ACTUAL experience at various
"missions" that worked with similar parameters "just fine".

3. And it just gets worse.

How?

You blew it. If you can't follow the plan, you need to excuse

yourself
from the operation. Cowboys like you aren't wanted.

No, Brain...YOU just have the expectation that you'll get to the
EOC, have a couple donuts, a cup of coffee, have an eyeball QSO with
"the guys" then head on home, having "worked all day" after four hours.

YOU consider anything more as "abused".

When did you decide this? Oh, I see. You're treating this as an
unimportant Command Post exercise where you only have to pay lip
service to supporting it.

Nope.

The first operator is the Team Leader. S/he arrives to make the
morning brief, get tasking assignments, and ensure the station's ready
to go.

The second opertor arrives ready to go to work after getting a
brief from the team leader. By this time the mission is in motion.

The third operator arrives to wrap up the afternoon and maintain
radio watch through the night.

The criteria was met, Brian.

You failed.

No I didn't. You don't like the numbers, but oh well..They work.

Some supervisor and schedule writer you are. You're fired.

Do you pull these stunts in the ER? Do you pull them in the

cockpit?
Did you pull them in the USMC?

What "stunts", Brian? You mean making sure that the needs of
the mission were met with limited resources in such a way that all
obligations were met?

Limited resources? You told us that ARES always gets what they want.
Why did you short them on requirements? Who said you get to decide
what ARES needs?

WHOA ! ! !

YET ANOTHER EPISODE OF CRANIAL FLATULANCE ON THE PART OF BRIAN P
BURKE!

WWW HHH EEE RRR EEE did I EVER say "ARES always gets
what they want"...?!?!

And all that was stated herein was YOUR suggestion that it
couldn't be done with the resources available.

I said it could and mapped it out.

You keep stompping your feet going "NO NO NO!", but it's too late.

Sorry you're standing there with egg on your face, Brian...The
numbers work. The format works. YOUR assertion that you could get

six
volunteers to cover 48 (or 96) hours DID'T.

You were the one who said that you could get it to work. You

couldn't.
You failed. You left your customer completely unsupported for some

of
the exercise, and woefully undersupported for the remainder of the
exercise.

I've shown where it actually OVERLAPS, Brian...

Looks like a sea gull flew over your position.

If he did, I'll never know.

Nice try, Brian. You stompped, you whined, you called me liar and
tried to un-do the numbers despite the fact that they work.

Sucks to be you.

Now...About this assertion of yours that ARES won't respond and is
"overblown"...?!?!

Steve, K4YZ

Old May 1st 05, 02:19 PM
K4YZ

K4YZ wrote:

Now...About this assertion of yours that ARES won't respond and

is
"overblown"...?!?!

Still waiting for an answer to that one, Brian...

And while your figuring out how you're going to dance around the
initial question and the three examples I provided that DISproved your
original assertion, here's yet another one:

QUOTE:

Radio Amateurs, ARES Group among NOAA's 2005 "Environmental Heroes"
(Apr 28, 2005) -- The National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration
(NOAA) has recognized four Amateur Radio operators and an Amateur Radio
Emergency Service (ARES) group among its list of 2005 Environmental
Heroes. Given in conjunction with Earth Day celebrations, Environmental
Hero awards honor NOAA volunteers for their tireless efforts to
preserve and protect the nation's environment.

UNQUOTE.

It just keeps getting better and better.....

Steve, K4YZ

Old May 2nd 05, 11:27 PM
bb

K4YZ wrote:
K4YZ wrote:

Now...About this assertion of yours that ARES won't respond

and
is
"overblown"...?!?!

"Won't respond???"

You'll have to Google up that one.

Still waiting for an answer to that one, Brian...

Why? You've answered it yourself with your own inability to write a
duty schedule with available qualified radio amateur volunteers that
will meet the requirements laid out by the exercise planners.

Too bad for you, too bad for ARES, and too bad for Amateur Radio.

Next?

Old May 3rd 05, 04:31 PM
K4YZ

bb wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
K4YZ wrote:

Now...About this assertion of yours that ARES won't respond

and
is
"overblown"...?!?!

"Won't respond???"

You'll have to Google up that one.

You've insisted that ARES is overblown and won't/can't respond to
any major disaster.

Still waiting for an answer to that one, Brian...

Why? You've answered it yourself with your own inability to write a
duty schedule with available qualified radio amateur volunteers that
will meet the requirements laid out by the exercise planners.

And you CONTINUE TO LIE by insisting otherwise, Brain. It was
done. You're story blown. Too bad for you.

Too bad for you, too bad for ARES, and too bad for Amateur Radio.

Too bad for YOU that your assertions were proven FALSE WEEKS ago.

Next?

Next? Next we'll expect you to ante up answers to all the
questions still awaiting answers, Brian.

Steve, K4YZ

Old May 4th 05, 03:13 AM
bb

K4YZ wrote:
bb wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
K4YZ wrote:

Now...About this assertion of yours that ARES won't

respond
and
is
"overblown"...?!?!

"Won't respond???"

You'll have to Google up that one.

You've insisted that ARES is overblown and won't/can't respond

any major disaster.

You didn't Google it up.

You lie. You'll have to Google it up or forever be known as a liar, a
coward, and missing your "cajones."

Still waiting for an answer to that one, Brian...

Why? You've answered it yourself with your own inability to write

duty schedule with available qualified radio amateur volunteers

that
will meet the requirements laid out by the exercise planners.

And you CONTINUE TO LIE by insisting otherwise, Brain.

I don't insist otherwise. I insist on exactly what I stated above.

It was
done.

You lie. You left the customer unsupported and undersupported.

You're story blown. Too bad for you.

You failed. You failed the ARES. You failed the customer.

You are a failure.

Too bad for you, too bad for ARES, and too bad for Amateur Radio.

Too bad for YOU that your assertions were proven FALSE WEEKS

ago.

You falsely make claims. Untrue claims. You lie.

Next?

Next? Next we'll expect you to ante up answers to all the
questions still awaiting answers, Brian.

MARS letters of appointment. Prove your claims with authentic
documents.

Remember, Steve, you claimed that without documentation, the activity
never happened and the person is a liar, a miscreant, and a homosexual.

Are you a liar, a miscreant, and a homosexual?

Show your documents.

Old May 4th 05, 03:32 AM
K4YZ

bb wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
bb wrote:

Next?

Next? Next we'll expect you to ante up answers to all the
questions still awaiting answers, Brian.

MARS letters of appointment. Prove your claims with authentic
documents.

Remember, Steve, you claimed that without documentation, the activity
never happened and the person is a liar, a miscreant, and a

homosexual.

Are you a liar, a miscreant, and a homosexual?

Show your documents.

And I told you they're not forthcoming. I've given you far more
information to verify this ONE claim than you've ever provided for ALL
of the questions before you!

Care to carry on this conversation at Dayton, Brain? Or do you
have another hot date...???

Steve, K4YZ

U.S. Morse Code Solution-Maybe? Dr. Daffodil Swain Policy 67 March 2nd 05 04:48 AM
a great read Happy camper CB 1 November 19th 04 02:51 PM
Israel - government approves bill proposal legalizing Arutz 7 Mike Terry Shortwave 10 January 5th 04 03:10 AM
One World Government: Its Time Has Arrived Keke Goldfeller Shortwave 4 October 11th 03 06:45 PM