RadioBanter

-   -   Guess The Government Isn't Paying Attention to Lennie...??? (https://www.radiobanter.com/policy/67566-guess-government-isnt-paying-attention-lennie.html)

K4YZ May 4th 05 03:32 AM

bb wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
bb wrote:

Next?

Next? Next we'll expect you to ante up answers to all the
questions still awaiting answers, Brian.

MARS letters of appointment. Prove your claims with authentic
documents.

Remember, Steve, you claimed that without documentation, the activity
never happened and the person is a liar, a miscreant, and a

homosexual.

Are you a liar, a miscreant, and a homosexual?

Show your documents.

And I told you they're not forthcoming. I've given you far more
information to verify this ONE claim than you've ever provided for ALL
of the questions before you!

Care to carry on this conversation at Dayton, Brain? Or do you
have another hot date...???

Steve, K4YZ