Old April 10th 05, 12:30 PM
K4YZ

Default Todd Faking "Responses" to Posts On His Blog

Here's how Todd "substantiates" alleged threats made against him:

QUOTE:

K4YZ said...
Your tack board was tacky Toidie. Glad you
realized it and ran with your tail between
your legs. My laywer is looking at your
blog now to see what action he can take to
bring you before a judge.

You are a ****ant looser.

UNQUOTE:

Nice try, Todd...And someone else MIGHT have believed it, if you
hadn't screwed up and spelled "loser" as "looser", which has been
pointed out to you in open forum more than once.

Thanks to the third party who brought this to my attention.

And yes, he really is THAT stupid.

Steve, K4YZ

Old April 10th 05, 03:02 PM
Mr. Obvious

Perhaps it should be spelled "luser" ???

Old April 10th 05, 07:41 PM
N9OGL

K4YZ wrote:
Here's how Todd "substantiates" alleged threats made against him:

QUOTE:

K4YZ said...
Your tack board was tacky Toidie. Glad you
realized it and ran with your tail between
your legs. My laywer is looking at your
blog now to see what action he can take to
bring you before a judge.

You are a ****ant looser.

UNQUOTE:

Nice try, Todd...And someone else MIGHT have believed it, if you
hadn't screwed up and spelled "loser" as "looser", which has been
pointed out to you in open forum more than once.

Thanks to the third party who brought this to my attention.

And yes, he really is THAT stupid.

Steve, K4YZ

Hey Dumbass,

I didn't post that you dumbass...nice try steve.

Todd N9OGL

Old April 10th 05, 08:15 PM
bb

K4YZ wrote:

Nice try, Todd...And someone else MIGHT have believed it, if you
hadn't screwed up and spelled "loser" as "looser", which has been
pointed out to you in open forum more than once.

Thanks to the third party who brought this to my attention.

And yes, he really is THAT stupid.

Steve, K4YZ

Steve fakes sincerity and honesty.

Old April 11th 05, 08:07 AM
K4YZ

bb wrote:
K4YZ wrote:

Nice try, Todd...And someone else MIGHT have believed it, if

you
hadn't screwed up and spelled "loser" as "looser", which has been
pointed out to you in open forum more than once.

Thanks to the third party who brought this to my attention.

And yes, he really is THAT stupid.

Steve, K4YZ

Steve fakes sincerity and honesty.

No I don't. I'm very sincere when I say that Brian P Burke is a
coward and a liar. And there's nothing dishonest in that statement.

Of course it's documented in Google, so there's really not that
much more for me to do or say about it, except it sucks to be you,
Brian.

Steve, K4YZ

RAC Bulletin - Industry Canada Posts Responses to RAC Recommendations on Morse Code Leo Policy 7 January 21st 05 01:34 PM
This still applys today Landshark CB 21 October 7th 04 07:44 AM
How to stop all the bad posts on newsgroups/if you really want to ! Steve St. Denis Shortwave 5 August 24th 04 04:56 AM
ALL MUST READ!!! Reg1647 CB 54 December 18th 03 06:08 AM