Old April 18th 05, 04:54 PM
K4YZ

Default This Is Why N9OGL Should Not Be Allowed To Have A Broadcasting License

From N9OGL's "BLOG", In response to FCC comments about the broadcasting
of obscentiy and profanity:

THAT'S RIGHT BOYS AND GIRLS WE HAVE TO PROTECT THE CHILDREN BOO-HOO.
THE BOTTOM LINE IS THE PARENTS SHOULD WATCH WHAT THEIR CHILDREN IS
WATCHING ON TV, AND IF THOSE SONS OF ####### DON'T WANT TO CONTROL
THEIR CHILDREN THEN THE DUMB ##### SHOULDN'T OF HAD CHILDREN, PLAIN AND
SIMPLE. I'M SICK OF THESE ###HOLE PARENTS CRYING TO CONGRESS AND THE
FCC TO CONTROL WHAT THEIR CHILDREN WATCH ON TV BECAUSE THESE ####ERS
ARE TO DAM LAZY TO DO THEMSELVES. IT WAS THE SAME THING WITH THE
INTERNET, SOME LAZY PARENTS COMPLAINED TO CONGRESS ABOUT THE PORN ON
THE INTERNET AND CONGRESS IN AN ATTEMPT TO PROTECT CHILDREN PASSED THE
COMMUNICATION DECENCY ACT (CDA), WHICH THE SUPREME COURT STRUCK DOWN
AFTER IT WAS PASSED. NOW THESE CRY BABY, LAZY PARENTS HAVE THESE RIGHT
WING, JOHN BIRTCH SOCIETY BIBLE BANGING ###HOLES TO BACK UP THEIR
####ING COMPLAINING. BTW, THE SUPREME COURT RULED INDECENT MATERIAL WAS
LEGAL ON PUBLIC ACCESS, THANKS TO THE SUPREME COURT. BUT THESE ####ING
BIBLE THUMPERS WANTS THE FCC TO REGULATE CABLE AND SATELLITE AND ARE
KISSING CONGRESS ### TO HAVE THEM PUSH LAWS TO ALLOW THE FCC TO
REGULATE IT. I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THE ####ING SUPREME COURT THROW THAT
OUT!!!

Todd's mommy and daddy let him do whatever it was HE wanted to do
and look how HE turned out...!!!!

Sheeeesh.

Steve, K4YZ

Old April 18th 05, 05:03 PM
K4YZ

K4YZ wrote:
From N9OGL's "BLOG", In response to FCC comments about the

broadcasting
of obscentiy and profanity:

THAT'S RIGHT BOYS AND GIRLS WE HAVE TO PROTECT THE CHILDREN BOO-HOO.
THE BOTTOM LINE IS THE PARENTS SHOULD WATCH WHAT THEIR CHILDREN IS
WATCHING ON TV, AND IF THOSE SONS OF ####### DON'T WANT TO CONTROL
THEIR CHILDREN THEN THE DUMB ##### SHOULDN'T OF HAD CHILDREN, PLAIN

AND
SIMPLE.

Snip.

Here's some more.

BTW, THESE ####ING BIBLE BANGING ###HOLES FROM THE AFA AND THE PTC
DON'T GIVE A ### ABOUT "SERIOUS LITERARY, ARTISTIC, POLITICAL, OR
SCIENTIFIC VALUE" THAT'S THE MAIN PROBLEM WITH THESE RELIGIOUS
###HOLES.

Todd, what's "serious" about YOUR literary, artistic, political or
scientific" rantings?

If YOU represent "seriousness" in the arts or sciences, we're ALL
screwed. You're functionally illiterate, don't have a clue about
practical OR theoretical science, and if what you consider "art" is
represented by any of the foregoing, I can only imagine what it is...I
imagine that most of YOUR "art" is similar to the "picture" you tried
to pass off as me...

You're sick, Todd.

Steve, K4YZ

Old April 18th 05, 07:51 PM
N9OGL

Well Stevey, growing up in the 70's was a lot different then today. We
didn't have tv with 100 channels or even the internet. Bottomline if
you don't want to take the responsibility and watch what your childern
are listening too or watching on TV then you shouldn't of had
childeren, plain and simple.
One thing I hate most in the world are a bunch of right wing
assholes from two religious groups telling me what I can and can't
watch on TV. As for title of this thread THAT'S OK STEVE I CONTINUE TO
RUN MY INFORMATION BULLETIN IN THE AMATEUR SERVICE.

Todd N9OGL

Old April 18th 05, 08:21 PM
Cmd Buzz Corey

N9OGL wrote:
As for title of this thread THAT'S OK STEVE I CONTINUE TO
RUN MY INFORMATION BULLETIN IN THE AMATEUR SERVICE.

Which nobody listens to.
Old April 18th 05, 08:50 PM
K4YZ

N9OGL wrote:
Well Stevey, growing up in the 70's was a lot different then today.

How? Why? Is "decency" any more or less important today than 30
years ago? 100 years ago?

We didn't have tv with 100 channels or even the internet. Bottomline

if
you don't want to take the responsibility and watch what your

childern
are listening too or watching on TV then you shouldn't of had
childeren, plain and simple.

And please, Todd, tell me about YOUR children...What PRACTICAL
EXPERIENCE in child rearing do YOU have, or are you just using this as
an excuse to have "100 channels or even the internet" completely "adult
oriented" for for your personal perversions...?!?!

One thing I hate most in the world are a bunch of right wing
###holes from two religious groups telling me what I can and can't
watch on TV.

Hot flash, hot rod...They are not telling you what you can or
can't watch...they only want to be able to have family oriented
television at a time that is, well, family oriented.

Just because YOU want to be able to watch "Hot Barely Legal Asian
Teens" at 2 in the afternoon is NOT a defensible reason to have it on
five network channels.

You'll ALSO note that the FCC's "obscenity" challenges have to do
with COMMUNITY standards. Maybe where YOU live it's OK to use the "F"
word in unmoderated public forums, but here they prefer to have a bit
more responsible and mature conduct.

As for title of this thread THAT'S OK STEVE I CONTINUE TO
RUN MY INFORMATION BULLETIN IN THE AMATEUR SERVICE.

Not for long.

Steve, K4YZ

Old April 18th 05, 10:46 PM
N9OGL

Little Stevey said:
How? Why? Is "decency" any more or less important today than 30
years ago? 100 years ago?

Well Stevey, time changes and attitudes change.....I know for you and
your little bible banging butt buddies at the AFA and PTC don't like
that idea but it's the truth, We don't live in the 1950's anymore.

Hot flash, hot rod...They are not telling you what you can or
can't watch...they only want to be able to have family oriented
television at a time that is, well, family oriented.
Just because YOU want to be able to watch "Hot Barely Legal Asian
Teens" at 2 in the afternoon is NOT a defensible reason to have it on
five network channels.

First off I wouldn't watch some show called "Hot Barely Legal Asian
Teens" What I was saying is some of the **** that these groups like the
AFA (American Family Association) and PTC (Parent Television Council)
are complaining about is really stupid stuff, and thanks to the FCC
they've rejected a lot of their ****. Unforutnely, their trying to push
congress to pass laws to allow the FCC to regulated content on cable
and satellite. You see little stevey, I pay for that programming on
satellite and if I want to watch something a little more adult in
nature, that's my right, I'm paying for it. I don't need some ****ing
nazi bible banger tell me that I have to watch only "family oriented"
programming.

You'll ALSO note that the FCC's "obscenity" challenges have to do
with COMMUNITY standards. Maybe where YOU live it's OK to use the "F"

word in unmoderated public forums, but here they prefer to have a bit
more responsible and mature conduct.

A public forum??? do you mean here???? well the Internet doesn't
really follow the community standards that broadcasting does. Thanks
to the Supreme Court those nazi at the AFA and PTC can't supress adult
speech on the internet.

As for title of this thread THAT'S OK STEVE I CONTINUE TO
RUN MY INFORMATION BULLETIN IN THE AMATEUR SERVICE.

Not for long.

Yeah right, I believe it when I see it, I'm starting to believe these
guys on the context that your full of it.

Old April 18th 05, 11:08 PM
K4YZ

N9OGL wrote:
Little Stevey said:
How? Why? Is "decency" any more or less important today than 30
years ago? 100 years ago?

Well Stevey, time changes and attitudes change.....I know for you and
your little bible banging butt buddies at the AFA and PTC don't like
that idea but it's the truth, We don't live in the 1950's anymore.

Nor should we...But you didn't answer my questions about decency.

I don't have any "bible banging butt buddies" anywhere, Todd.

And what IS it with you and butt fetishes?

You really do have some seriously perverted issues, Todd.

Hot flash, hot rod...They are not telling you what you can or
can't watch...they only want to be able to have family oriented
television at a time that is, well, family oriented.
Just because YOU want to be able to watch "Hot Barely Legal Asian
Teens" at 2 in the afternoon is NOT a defensible reason to have it

on
five network channels.

First off I wouldn't watch some show called "Hot Barely Legal Asian
Teens"

Why not? Are you prejudiced against Asian women?

What I was saying is some of the #### that these groups like the
AFA (American Family Association) and PTC (Parent Television Council)
are complaining about is really stupid stuff, and thanks to the FCC
they've rejected a lot of their ####.

Stupid to YOU, but you're ignorant, profane, functionally
illiterate and just basically a fool. So who cares what you think?

Unforutnely, their trying to push
congress to pass laws to allow the FCC to regulated content on cable
and satellite.

And at some level they should. There needs to be some sort of
control over the rampant promulgation of smut.

Your "bio" says you've been born and rasied in Taylorville, Todd.

Well, I've had a chance to travel...A LOT...I've worked in health
care in little podunk communities and major cities. I've seen what our
out-of-conrol "let it all hang out" 21st century attitudes have done to
us. If you want a great appreciation of why a lot of people want to
rein in some of that liberal behaviour, read "Rise And Fall of the
Roman Empire" and see if you can't see some parallels

You see little stevey, I pay for that programming on
satellite and if I want to watch something a little more adult in
nature, that's my right, I'm paying for it. I don't need some ####ing
nazi bible banger tell me that I have to watch only "family oriented"
programming.

Then get the adult channels.

Just becasue you pay for basic programming does NOT mean that you
should have carte blanche access to all the kiddie porn and beastiality
you think you "deserve".

You'll ALSO note that the FCC's "obscenity" challenges have to do
with COMMUNITY standards. Maybe where YOU live it's OK to use the

"F"

word in unmoderated public forums, but here they prefer to have a

bit
more responsible and mature conduct.

A public forum??? do you mean here???? well the Internet doesn't
really follow the community standards that broadcasting does. Thanks
to the Supreme Court those nazi at the AFA and PTC can't supress

adult
speech on the internet.

If you were acting like an adult, that might apply.

Your conduct here is "MEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEME", just like a three year
old.

As for title of this thread THAT'S OK STEVE I CONTINUE TO
RUN MY INFORMATION BULLETIN IN THE AMATEUR SERVICE.

Not for long.

Yeah right, I believe it when I see it, I'm starting to believe these
guys on the context that your full of it.

Nothing happens in "a day", Todd. If your expecting to see
someone knocking on your door today, tomorrow, or even a month from
now, you'll be disappointed.

But it will happen.

Steve, K4YZ

Old April 19th 05, 12:59 AM
N9OGL

K4YZ wrote:
N9OGL wrote:
Little Stevey said:
How? Why? Is "decency" any more or less important today than 30
years ago? 100 years ago?

Well Stevey, time changes and attitudes change.....I know for you

and
your little bible banging butt buddies at the AFA and PTC don't

like
that idea but it's the truth, We don't live in the 1950's anymore.

Nor should we...But you didn't answer my questions about

decency.

No I don't, my point was the times change and what was consider
indecent 30 to 40 years ago isn't today.

I don't have any "bible banging butt buddies" anywhere, Todd.

really, you sound like one to me....I figured you were a life member of
the AFA.

And what IS it with you and butt fetishes?

I have none.

You really do have some seriously perverted issues, Todd.

Hot flash, hot rod...They are not telling you what you can or
can't watch...they only want to be able to have family oriented
television at a time that is, well, family oriented.
Just because YOU want to be able to watch "Hot Barely Legal Asian
Teens" at 2 in the afternoon is NOT a defensible reason to have it

on
five network channels.

First off I wouldn't watch some show called "Hot Barely Legal Asian
Teens"

Why not? Are you prejudiced against Asian women?

it's not my thing and No, my girlfreind is Japanese.

What I was saying is some of the #### that these groups like the
AFA (American Family Association) and PTC (Parent Television

Council)
are complaining about is really stupid stuff, and thanks to the FCC
they've rejected a lot of their ####.

Stupid to YOU, but you're ignorant, profane, functionally
illiterate and just basically a fool. So who cares what you think?

Unforutnely, their trying to push
congress to pass laws to allow the FCC to regulated content on

cable
and satellite.

And at some level they should. There needs to be some sort of
control over the rampant promulgation of smut.

No, the FCC has rejected some of the AFA and PTC claims. this huge
amount of "smut" that is out isn't really out there....if you want to
see some really smutty television go to europe or the asian countries
watch their tv channels.

Your "bio" says you've been born and rasied in Taylorville,

Todd.
yes and your point is??? i've travelled all over the united states and
europe.

Well, I've had a chance to travel...A LOT...I've worked in

health
care in little podunk communities and major cities. I've seen what

our
out-of-conrol "let it all hang out" 21st century attitudes have done

us. If you want a great appreciation of why a lot of people want to
rein in some of that liberal behaviour, read "Rise And Fall of the
Roman Empire" and see if you can't see some parallels

You see little stevey, I pay for that programming on
satellite and if I want to watch something a little more adult in
nature, that's my right, I'm paying for it. I don't need some

####ing
nazi bible banger tell me that I have to watch only "family

oriented"
programming.

Then get the adult channels.

I'm not talking about porn channels

Old April 19th 05, 01:00 AM
Cmd Buzz Corey

N9OGL wrote:

A public forum??? do you mean here???? well the Internet doesn't
really follow the community standards that broadcasting does. Thanks
to the Supreme Court those nazi at the AFA and PTC can't supress adult
speech on the internet.

Now if you could just manage some adult speech instead of vulgaritities.
Spewing fourth with strings of four letter profanities isn't adult in
case you haven't noticed toddyboy.
Old April 19th 05, 01:33 AM
K4YZ

N9OGL wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
N9OGL wrote:
Little Stevey said:
How? Why? Is "decency" any more or less important today than

30
years ago? 100 years ago?

Well Stevey, time changes and attitudes change.....I know for you

and
your little bible banging butt buddies at the AFA and PTC don't

like
that idea but it's the truth, We don't live in the 1950's

anymore.

Nor should we...But you didn't answer my questions about

decency.

No I don't, my point was the times change and what was consider
indecent 30 to 40 years ago isn't today.

The "f" word, suggestions that people put razor blades in their
rectums, and other sexually descriptives words are obscene.

I don't have any "bible banging butt buddies" anywhere, Todd.

really, you sound like one to me....I figured you were a life member

of
the AFA.

I am sure that a lot of things sound strange to you, Todd. As a
matter of fact, I am sure that there are voices in your head at this
very moment telling you what to say.

And what IS it with you and butt fetishes?

I have none.

Then you are either a liar or you are in denial.

Which is it?

You really do have some seriously perverted issues, Todd.

Hot flash, hot rod...They are not telling you what you can or
can't watch...they only want to be able to have family oriented
television at a time that is, well, family oriented.
Just because YOU want to be able to watch "Hot Barely Legal

Asian
Teens" at 2 in the afternoon is NOT a defensible reason to have

it
on
five network channels.

First off I wouldn't watch some show called "Hot Barely Legal

Asian
Teens"

Why not? Are you prejudiced against Asian women?

it's not my thing and No, my girlfreind is Japanese.

I seriously doubt that you have a "girlfriend" in any regularly
accepted use of the term, Todd. You may have female acquaintences, but
I have a hard time accepting that any concious, aware adult female
would allow your mouth to touch her ANYwhere.

[...]

Hey BLOCKHEAD...You and I don't live in Europe and the FCC doesn't
have jurisdiction there!

Your "bio" says you've been born and rasied in Taylorville,

Todd.
yes and your point is??? i've travelled all over the united states

and
europe.

You've obviously not paid attention to the deterioration of our
society in the last half of the 20th Century.

Then get the adult channels.

I'm not talking about porn channels

I didn't say "porn". I said "adult".

Todd, try to respond to what was written, OK?

And why did you snip out the part wherein I asked you about your
qualifications on child rearing? How many kids have you raised?

Steve, K4YZ