Old April 21st 05, 04:23 PM
K4YZ

Default And It Seems N9OGL Changed His Mind About Broadcasting On HF

QUOTE

Amateur Broadcasting -- Why Not? Reply
by N9OGL on December 5, 2004 Mail this to a friend!
Broadcasting in the amateur bands would not in reality a good idea.
Simply because there are too many people on the ham bands.

UNQUOTE

I guess that Todd forgot what he posted in December of 2004, eh?
Been on 20 ands 10 meters both.

QUOTE

I wouldn't however be objective on allowing half hour or hour
programming on those band that are dead or not in uses. For the purpose
of short range programming dealing with issues in the field of
electronics or radio.

UNQUOTE

That's why Todd is now broadcasting his show on 145.58 instead of
on his "repeater"...

Now...Half an hour per day per Amateur...

Doesn't take too long to see what happens after that Genie gets
out of that bottle!

QUOTE

Many Amateur Radio operators I've read talk about what content should
or shouldn't be allowed on the amateur radio bands because of the FCC
rules and regulations.

UNQUOTE

Yep...

QUOTE

But many amateur radio operators forget about Section 326 of the
Communication Act of 1934. Which states that the FCC may NOT control
any content of any station except for Obscene and indecent material.By
putting them on the bands that are not in uses would not only stop
interference but would prove that the amateurs are using those
frequencies

UNQUOTE

And Toddie forget's the STANDARDS that obscene and indecent speech
must meet...One of them is that community standards must be met...And
in the United States, most Amateurs DON'T want to hear graphic
depictions of sex acts, the use of certain language, or "suggestions"
of where to put razor-blade studded sex toys.

And the "inteference" would multiply exponentially...from all the
carriers, QRM, cat calls, etc that would inevitibly follow...ESPECIALLY
with creeps like N9OGL doing the "programming"....

Thank-God (or your diety of choice) that creeps like this only
show up once in a very blue moon...

Steve, K4YZ

Old April 21st 05, 04:36 PM
N9OGL

So dickhead???
And Toddie forget's the STANDARDS that obscene and indecent speech
must meet...One of them is that community standards must be met...And
in the United States, most Amateurs DON'T want to hear graphic
depictions of sex acts, the use of certain language, or "suggestions"
of where to put razor-blade studded sex toys.

Hey dickhead, what part don't you understand?? this is the Internet, if
your so-called community standards applied on the internet all the porn
sites would be gone....but they are not.

I know little commies bible bangers like you want to push your
censorship onto people, but I don't play that game.

Todd N9OGL

Old April 21st 05, 04:51 PM
K4YZ

N9OGL wrote:
So ####head???

Ooooooooooooooh! Come up with that ALL BY YOUR SELF...?!?!

And Toddie forget's the STANDARDS that obscene and indecent speech
must meet...One of them is that community standards must be

met...And
in the United States, most Amateurs DON'T want to hear graphic
depictions of sex acts, the use of certain language, or

"suggestions"
of where to put razor-blade studded sex toys.

Hey ####head, what part don't you understand?? this is the Internet,

if
your so-called community standards applied on the internet all the

porn
sites would be gone....but they are not.

That wasn't ABOUT "The Internet", Blockhead.

It's about your illegal broadcasting on Amatuer frequencies...

What part of THAT don't YOU understand...?!?!

I know little commies bible bangers like you want to push your
censorship onto people, but I don't play that game.

Keeping foul mouthed punks like you from lowering the common
denominator of our society is hardly a game.

Steve, K4YZ

Old April 21st 05, 08:23 PM
K4YZ

Italy Anonymous Remailer wrote:
In article
.com
"K4YZ" wrote:
That wasn't ABOUT "The Internet", Blockhead.

It's about your illegal broadcasting on Amatuer

frequencies...

It's "amateur", Nursie, you know, what you have been in every
facet in your entire life.

I transposed two letters...Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

What part of THAT don't YOU understand...?!?!

More lies from lying Nursie.

I'd ask you to specify what "lies", but you have the same problem
Brian P Burke has...No facts.

Keeping foul mouthed punks like you from lowering the

common
denominator of our society is hardly a game.

No, Nursie, it's your only life. You have little else.

Then there's a lie of yours, Anonymous Lying Coward. BIG lie.

Steve, K4YZ

Old April 21st 05, 10:39 PM
Dee Flint

"K4YZ" wrote in message
oups.com...

N9OGL wrote:
[...]

Perhaps we should adopt the practice of "shunning" to deal with such people.
If they are treated as if they were invisible, they'll get tired of the game
since they get no response and no one will talk to them between times
either.

Dee D. Flint, N8UZE

Old April 22nd 05, 12:45 AM
I Am Not Roger

"Italy Anonymous Remailer" wrote in message
In article
.com
"K4YZ" wrote:
That wasn't ABOUT "The Internet", Blockhead.

It's about your illegal broadcasting on Amatuer

frequencies...

It's "amateur", Nursie, you know, what you have been in every
facet in your entire life.

What part of THAT don't YOU understand...?!?!

More lies from lying Nursie.

Keeping foul mouthed punks like you from lowering the

common
denominator of our society is hardly a game.

No, Nursie, it's your only life. You have little else.

....and you have Lloyd, Roger.

Old April 22nd 05, 01:02 AM
N9OGL

And Toddie forget's the STANDARDS that obscene and indecent speech
must meet...One of them is that community standards must be met...And
in the United States, most Amateurs DON'T want to hear graphic
depictions of sex acts, the use of certain language, or "suggestions"
of where to put razor-blade studded sex toys.

Well STEVE, I've never used obscene and indecent material on the
radio....see if you would listen to my information bulletin you would
know that. but like the redneck CB operator your are you only put out
the half truths out. I'm sure you and your little boyfriend Phil has
also told only half truth's to the FCC Amateur Auxiliary and the FCC
like the little lying crybabies you really are.

And the "inteference" would multiply exponentially...from all the
carriers, QRM, cat calls, etc that would inevitibly

follow...ESPECIALLY
with creeps like N9OGL doing the "programming"....

I'm sure you and your little crackwhore boyfriends on here will be the
ones causing the interference, cat calls and everything else, it sounds
like something you and these ARRL-assholes on here would do.

Todd N9OGL

Old April 22nd 05, 09:56 AM
K4YZ

N9OGL wrote:
And Toddie forget's the STANDARDS that obscene and indecent speech
must meet...One of them is that community standards must be

met...And
in the United States, most Amateurs DON'T want to hear graphic
depictions of sex acts, the use of certain language, or

"suggestions"
of where to put razor-blade studded sex toys.

Well STEVE, I've never used obscene and indecent material on the
radio....see if you would listen to my information bulletin you would
know that. but like the redneck CB operator your are you only put out
the half truths out. I'm sure you and your little boyfriend Phil has
also told only half truth's to the FCC Amateur Auxiliary and the FCC
like the little lying crybabies you really are.

And your broadcasts are still, in and of themselves inappropriate,
Todd. And I have no doubt that if left to your own devices, you will
no doubt find some rationalization for making those subjects pertinent
to Amateur Radio...

And the "inteference" would multiply exponentially...from all the
carriers, QRM, cat calls, etc that would inevitibly

follow...ESPECIALLY
with creeps like N9OGL doing the "programming"....

I'm sure you and your little crack##### boyfriends on here will be

the
ones causing the interference, cat calls and everything else, it

sounds
like something you and these ARRL-###holes on here would do.

Todd, I don't want you QRM'ed. Becasue I want EVERYone to hear
exactly how goofy you really are.

Steve, K4YZ

Old April 22nd 05, 12:36 PM
Cmd Buzz Corey

K4YZ wrote:

Todd, I don't want you QRM'ed. Becasue I want EVERYone to hear
exactly how goofy you really are.

Steve, K4YZ

If the little twit toad would publish a schedule for his "broadcasts"
and transmit them on HF then someone might actually hear him.