Old April 23rd 05, 10:22 AM
Wogie Wiseman

Default Not Roger...Again

Bed Time Story

By Roger Wiseman

Last night, Friday, I had a dream. It was not your every day dream so far as
those go.

I was relaxing in my single wide bed while looking at the newsgroups for
someone to harass. Darned if I didn't come across Lloyd Davies once again!
(or at least someone who looked like him)

Of course I have been stalking Lloyd for years, and I was quite pleased to
see him on the Newsgroups.

I popped up from my lonely mattress and immediately began pounding upon my
Wal-Mart keyboard. Imagine my excitement! Here I was, Loser Roger, wasting a
perfectly good evening when along came Lloyd! Imagine my excitement! I
couldn't get off my crusty mattress quick enough!

I quickly logged on to the nearest anonymous email service and began
furiously pounding away on my keyboard. I had so much to say and so little
time..too many newsgroups and so little time.

I began by regurgitating the standard Roger Wiseman filth.you know the role.
I cuss a lot but say little.

Then I spent a few minutes searching the Web for personal information to
post about others.

When that failed I had little recourse but to fall by the standard retorts,
such as calling Lloyd a "Lardass" and calling other posters "Nazis".

I can't help myself. Sometimes the voices in my head take control and I can'
t stop it.

Yes, I sometimes poop on the floor but the voices tell me to do so. I only
do what the voices tell me.

I used to take Thorazine. I really did. I pay about four dollars per pill. I
found out that I can make a few bucks ...I sell the pills to the area kids
and make enough to pay my utilities with a little left over.

Of course without my meds I am a Social Misfit.a psycho.a Cork Soaker..

And to top it off? I am not Roger.

Old April 23rd 05, 05:08 PM
Lloyd

"Wogie Wiseman" wrote in message
[...]

LOL! Good Story,

73,

Lloyd

Old April 24th 05, 01:34 PM
CW

How many times did Riley cite Roger for malicious intentional
QRM on 20 meters? The guys on 3825 say he was cited three
times, but some say Roger was cited four times?
How many times was he retested because of his qrm activities?

Tnx,

CW

Third grade was awfully hard on Woger. I Ain't Roger Either Policy 3 April 23rd 05 07:08 AM
Poor obese Nursie K4YZ Michael Coslo Policy 29 April 9th 05 11:50 PM
I Am Not Roger Not Roger Policy 1 April 2nd 05 07:25 PM
Roger Wiseman Dictionary 2005 Edition Wogie Buster General 0 January 3rd 05 05:32 AM
Roger Wiseman's Greyhound Men's Room Band coughing mane General 1 September 6th 03 01:36 AM