Old April 25th 05, 09:25 AM
John Smith

Really? Give us a URL/address on the web so we can see for ourselves....
With all the problems this country has, I cannot believe we have the luxury
of paying feds to play hide-and-seek with freebanders and attempting to keep
the hobby bands free for the hams elite...

Regards,
John
"Scratch Dog Twice" wrote in message

"Nomen Nescio" wrote in message
You freebanders better knock it off.
The FCC just formed a Freeband Strike Unit, and they
already cited a bunch of Freebanders.

There were multiple coordinated busts in several cities last
night. Freebanders could be in for some big trouble from
Uncle Candy Pants. Tons of equipment seized. Ham radio
operators assisted in all raids.

Old April 25th 05, 10:14 AM
Steveo

High John.

Reckon it's just a coincidence that both "Nomen Nescio"
and "Scratch Dog Twice" 's posts come from Chris
Caputo's servers and contain this in the header?

@pita.alt.net

"John Smith" wrote:
Really? Give us a URL/address on the web so we can see for ourselves....
With all the problems this country has, I cannot believe we have the
luxury of paying feds to play hide-and-seek with freebanders and
attempting to keep the hobby bands free for the hams elite...

Regards,
John
"Scratch Dog Twice" wrote in message

"Nomen Nescio" wrote in message
You freebanders better knock it off.
The FCC just formed a Freeband Strike Unit, and they
already cited a bunch of Freebanders.

There were multiple coordinated busts in several cities last
night. Freebanders could be in for some big trouble from
Uncle Candy Pants. Tons of equipment seized. Ham radio
operators assisted in all raids.

FREEBANDERS 4 LIFE The Legendary Outlaw CB 2 December 4th 04 06:36 PM
Pro-43 Trouble Update Bo Harris Scanner 0 November 11th 04 11:08 AM
Yeasu ATAS-120 trouble WG Antenna 1 September 26th 04 03:58 PM
dual cb antenna is it worth the trouble [email protected] Antenna 4 July 20th 04 06:34 PM
Trouble getting started Gavin Jacobs Shortwave 6 December 30th 03 09:12 AM