Old April 24th 05, 02:32 AM
Psychiatrist-To-Hams

Default Roger & Unroger

Roger & Unroger

SCHIZOPHRENIA: A major mental disorder of unk cause,
typically characterized by a separation between the thought processes
and the emotions, a distortion of reality accompanied by delusions and
hallucinations, a fragmentation of the personality, motor disturbances,
bizarre behavior, etc.

Note for Roger/Unroger- Strongly suggest you contact my office at
your earliest for an appointment.

73,

Dr Ham
Psychiatrist To Hams

Old April 24th 05, 06:37 PM
Dave Heil

Userbeam Remailer wrote:
In article
"Psychiatrist-To-Hams" Secret
wrote:

Roger & Unroger

Secret Nazi Davey, does the WV Board of Medicine know you are
practicing Medicine without a license?

They will!

You seem bewildered, Roger. I'm not posting as anyone but myself.
Contact anyone you'd like. Have a blast.

Dave K8MN

Old April 25th 05, 06:11 PM
Stagger Lee

On Mon, 25 Apr 2005 13:05:22 +0200 (CEST), Anonymous Secwet Woger wrote:
: In article
: .net
: Dave Heil wrote:
: Contact anyone you'd like. Have a blast.
:
: We will.

Was that the grand "we" as spoken by kings and popes, or are there
multiple personalities inhabiting your skull?

In message XLSKB3LR38448.4326273148@anonymous, Secwet Woger dazzled
his readers with his logic skills by saying: "The fact is you still
can't disprove I've never been to your workplace."

Third grade was awfully hard on Woger. I Ain't Roger Either Policy 3 April 23rd 05 07:08 AM
Poor obese Nursie K4YZ Michael Coslo Policy 29 April 9th 05 11:50 PM
I Am Not Roger Not Roger Policy 1 April 2nd 05 07:25 PM
Roger Wiseman Dictionary 2005 Edition Wogie Buster General 0 January 3rd 05 05:32 AM
Roger Wiseman's Greyhound Men's Room Band coughing mane General 1 September 6th 03 01:36 AM