Old May 7th 05, 10:05 PM
Jim Hampton

Default Ping - Hans K0HB

Hello, Hans

I hope you didn't mind that note I forwarded to you about being recalled to
active duty.

Ah, us swabbies. I wouldn't mind serving on that ship. That would be even
better than serving under Captain Delaney

73 from Rochester, NY
Jim AA2QA

Old May 7th 05, 10:28 PM
KØHB

"Jim Hampton" wrote in message

I wouldn't mind serving on that ship.

Puts the term "ship mate" in a whole new perspective. Is that what the
bubbleheads referred to as "hot-bunking"?

73, Hans, K0HB