Old May 21st 05, 01:12 AM
bb

Default Didn't see Robeson at Dayton

No sawed-off, chubby little guy in a flight suit. I even went to the
ARRL boothes, the MARS booth, and the (Wisconsin) CAP RV.

Steve was no where to be found.

Old May 21st 05, 02:55 AM
Adam

"bb" wrote in message
oups.com...
No sawed-off, chubby little guy in a flight suit. I even went to the
ARRL boothes, the MARS booth, and the (Wisconsin) CAP RV.

Steve was no where to be found.

So what were you expecting to do if he was there?

Shootout at the Dayton Corral?
Challenge him to spitwads at ten paces?

Which CB flea market tailgate where you working from?

(BTW, bb Earp...it is 'booths', not boothes.)

Old May 21st 05, 11:53 AM
K4YZ

bb wrote:
No sawed-off, chubby little guy in a flight suit.

I don't know any sawed off little guy's in flight suits, Your
Lyingness.

I even went to the
ARRL boothes, the MARS booth, and the (Wisconsin) CAP RV.

Steve was no where to be found.

What a coincidence...I didn't see you either.

Go figure.

Steve, K4YZ

Old May 21st 05, 10:24 PM
bb

Adam wrote:
"bb" wrote in message
oups.com...
No sawed-off, chubby little guy in a flight suit. I even went to the
ARRL boothes, the MARS booth, and the (Wisconsin) CAP RV.

Steve was no where to be found.

So what were you expecting to do if he was there?

Shootout at the Dayton Corral?
Challenge him to spitwads at ten paces?

Which CB flea market tailgate where you working from?

(BTW, bb Earp...it is 'booths', not boothes.)

Don't know. Steve had issues that he couldn't resolve on this forum.

Old May 21st 05, 10:29 PM
bb

K4YZ wrote:
bb wrote:
No sawed-off, chubby little guy in a flight suit.

I don't know any sawed off little guy's in flight suits, Your
Lyingness.

I only know one. You can see a photo of him at

http://hometown.aol.com/k4yz/myhomepage/profile.html

I even went to the
ARRL boothes, the MARS booth, and the (Wisconsin) CAP RV.

Steve was no where to be found.

What a coincidence...I didn't see you either.

Another new lie?

Go figure.

Not hard to figure your lyingness out.

Old May 22nd 05, 09:58 AM
K4YZ

bb wrote:
Adam wrote:
"bb" wrote in message
oups.com...
No sawed-off, chubby little guy in a flight suit. I even went to

the
ARRL boothes, the MARS booth, and the (Wisconsin) CAP RV.

Steve was no where to be found.

So what were you expecting to do if he was there?

Shootout at the Dayton Corral?
Challenge him to spitwads at ten paces?

Which CB flea market tailgate where you working from?

(BTW, bb Earp...it is 'booths', not boothes.)

Don't know. Steve had issues that he couldn't resolve on this forum.

The only "unresolved issue" in this forum, Brain, is determining
why you remain a habitual liar even though you've been turned out on
each and every falsehood you've made.

Steve, K4YZ

Old May 22nd 05, 03:55 PM
bb

K4YZ wrote:
bb wrote:

Don't know. Steve had issues that he couldn't resolve on this

forum.

The only "unresolved issue" in this forum, Brain, is determining
why you remain a habitual liar even though you've been turned out on
each and every falsehood you've made.

Steve, K4YZ

You had issues to bring to Dayton. So where were you?

Old May 23rd 05, 02:19 PM
K4YZ

bb wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
bb wrote:
No sawed-off, chubby little guy in a flight suit.

I don't know any sawed off little guy's in flight suits, Your
Lyingness.

I only know one. You can see a photo of him at

http://hometown.aol.com/k4yz/myhomepage/profile.html

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...I stand 5'9 (without the flight boots...A bit
taller with them)...hardly "sawed off".

I even went to the
ARRL boothes, the MARS booth, and the (Wisconsin) CAP RV.

Steve was no where to be found.

What a coincidence...I didn't see you either.

Another new lie?

"New lie"...?!?!

I said I didn't see you there. You have already said you didn't
see me.

Can't figure out which tale to tell now, Brain...???

Go figure.

Not hard to figure your lyingness out.

No "lying" here...except for the "lying" I am going to do on the
couch today...It's been a BUSY weekend!

Steve, K4YZ

Old May 23rd 05, 02:24 PM
K4YZ

Adam wrote:
"bb" wrote in message
oups.com...
No sawed-off, chubby little guy in a flight suit. I even went to

the
ARRL boothes, the MARS booth, and the (Wisconsin) CAP RV.

Steve was no where to be found.

So what were you expecting to do if he was there?

The same thing he does here...

Duck and cover...

Steve, K4YZ