Old May 23rd 05, 11:43 PM
K4YZ

N9OGL wrote:
if you did the general theory it would say general...with your free
upgrade hehehe, i didn't say high class made anyone better, years
do.....

Not always true...

Look at you...

Been an Amateur licensee for years and still not worth squat.

as far as i'm concern your still a CB operator in denial that he
gay and has to vent high angry and sexual frustrations out by calling
other people gay.

But you ARE gay, Todd.

It's not "venting", "angry" or "frusration" if it's true.

Todd ODochartaigh N9OGL

There's no FCC licensee named "Todd O'Dochartaigh" in the FCC
database.

THE N9OGL SHOW

There's all the proof I need that you're not running a "bulletin
station".

Steve, K4YZ

Old May 24th 05, 02:08 PM
Cmd Buzz Corey

N9OGL wrote:
if you did the general theory it would say general..

You are a moron toddie boy, to get the tech one has to take the general
theory test, the differnce was that code.
Old May 24th 05, 04:17 PM
KØHB

"N9OGL" wrote

if you did the general theory it would say general

You're mistaken.

The original Technician written examination, up until 1981 if memory serves, was
the exact same test as the General written examination. If you passed the
written and 13WPM you became a General --- if you passed 5WPM you became a
Technician. If you failed the code test you came back in 30 days and took the
whole thing over again, with no credit for having passed the written.

Life's a bitch and then you die and they give all your toys away.

dit dit

de Hans, K0HB

Old May 24th 05, 10:46 PM
N9OGL

Here's how it went when I got into it...back in 1991-1992

No-Code : Written Exam (No code was introducted in 1991)

Novice : written exam and a 5 wpm

Technician : written exam

General : written exam, 13WPM

Advance Class: written exam

Extra Class: written exam, 20WPM

Recently they changed that and is followed

No code: No change

General: 5WPM and written exam (if you have taken your 5WPM all you had
to do is take the written exam for the general and your grandfather in)

If KC8GXW was a general (Ie had taken his written exam for his general)
then the FCC database would say Technician it would say general. The
fact is the FCC database says he is a old technician,

Todd N9OGL

Old May 24th 05, 11:27 PM
Dee Flint

"KØHB" wrote in message
ink.net...

"N9OGL" wrote

if you did the general theory it would say general

You're mistaken.

The original Technician written examination, up until 1981 if memory
serves, was the exact same test as the General written examination.

Technician licenses granted before March 21, 1987.

If you passed the written and 13WPM you became a General --- if you
passed 5WPM you became a Technician. If you failed the code test you came
back in 30 days and took the whole thing over again, with no credit for
having passed the written.

Life's a bitch and then you die and they give all your toys away.

dit dit

de Hans, K0HB

Dee D. Flint, 1987

Old May 24th 05, 03:22 AM
Dee Flint

"KC8GXW" wrote in message
news
I said
"BUT the question is, if I'm not a no code then you are a gay liar.

Obsessed Gay Lid wrote:

no, but your a tech, according to the FCC website, meaning you haven't
even did your 5 WPM....go learn code little boy

TODD N9OGL
THE N9OGL SHOW
14.321.00

Oh but you are so wrong idiot, in another post I said I was a novice
before I was a tech. So I guess the truth is there, You are an IDIOT gay
boy.
Get a vanity call N9OGI Obsessed Gay Idiot...go learn the rules idiot.
For all you know I did the general theory, which was required before there
were tech and tech plus license's, which, if I desired, would be a free
upgrade by just filling out some paperwork. But you would still be a lying
gay idiot toad.
The bottom line idiot was and still is,
(1) where on my license does it say it's a no code license?
(2) If having a higher class license makes you better then me, then Steve,
Dave, Dee Dee, and Dan all have a higher class license then you, so I
guess that makes us both peons! But you're still a gay idiot!
Have a happy

FYI, I prefer Dee rather than Dee Dee.

Dee D. Flint, N8UZE

Old May 24th 05, 03:45 AM
KC8GXW

Obsessed Gay Lid wrote:

[...]

I guess if I was talking to you, I might care!

Old May 24th 05, 02:09 PM
Cmd Buzz Corey

N9OGL wrote:
no, but your a tech, according to the FCC website, meaning you haven't
even did your 5 WPM....go learn code little boy

TODD N9OGL
THE N9OGL SHOW
14.321.00

You mean 'you haven't *done* your 5 WPM". Go learn how to use English
little boy.
Old May 27th 05, 09:03 PM
N9OGL

BTW asshole, i'm not gay and no in no way am I a Lid!!!

Todd N9OGL

Old May 27th 05, 09:41 PM
Dan/W4NTI

"N9OGL" wrote in message
oups.com...
BTW asshole, i'm not gay and no in no way am I a Lid!!!

Todd N9OGL

Any votes on those two subjects?

Dan/W4NTI

NEW POLE for N9 Obsessed Gay Lid KC8GXW Policy 6 May 23rd 05 02:18 PM
Steveo is obsessed Steveo CB 38 December 27th 04 02:03 AM
A Recent Poll Suggests Michael Bryant is still obsessed with Steve Lare Michael Bryant Shortwave 8 July 4th 04 08:24 AM
Gayshark OBSESSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Robert The Bruce CB 0 January 6th 04 04:28 AM
Illegal CBers OBSESSED with WA3MOJ Robert The Bruce CB 2 January 6th 04 01:18 AM