Old May 27th 05, 09:56 PM
N9OGL

your the one who's a LID along with your little buddies K4YZ and KC8GXW

TODD N9OGL

Old May 27th 05, 10:47 PM
K4YZ

N9OGL wrote:
BTW ###hole...(SNIP)

No attributes again.

i'm not gay...(SNIP)

Then why are you constantly talking about other men's buttocks and
genitalia.

I say you are. Prove me wrong.

and no in no way am I a Lid!!!

Sure you are. You're broadcasting on 20 meters and too stupid to
pick a frequency on 2 meters that is in accordance with the generally
accepted band plan. (Please don't give me that silly business about
"other states"...Illinois isn't one of them...)

Steve, K4YZ

Old May 28th 05, 12:17 AM
N9OGL

No Steve you ****ing dip****, that's what you are a asshole!!!!! you
show me an FCC rule or an FCC decision that states the an Information
bulletin has to be a newscast....I DON'T GIVE A **** WHAT YOU AND YOUR
****ING ARRL BELIEVES!!!!

TODD N9OGL
THE N9OGL SHOW
14.321.00 MHz.

Old May 28th 05, 03:37 PM
K4YZ

N9OGL wrote:
No Steve you ####ing dip####, that's what you are a ###hole!!!!!

Do I even have to help you get your insults right?

"No, Steve, you ####ing dip####. That's what you are. An
###hole."

Please feel free to cut and paste that, Todd.

your show me an FCC rule or an FCC decision that states the an
Information bulletin has to be a newscast....I DON'T GIVE A #### WHAT
YOU AND YOUR ####ING ARRL BELIEVES!!!!

And I don't care what YOU believe, Todd.

BTW...I am sending you an early Christmas present. In it you will
find all the things you need to build a prototype of your LOX cooled
storage capacitor.

Just do me ooooooooooooooooooooooone favor....

Just before you load the cooling conduit, repeat these words at
the TOP of your lungs foru times and in each of the major points of the
compass.....

'FIRE IN THE HOLE'...! ! ! !

Steve, K4YZ

NEW POLE for N9 Obsessed Gay Lid KC8GXW Policy 6 May 23rd 05 02:18 PM
Steveo is obsessed Steveo CB 38 December 27th 04 02:03 AM
A Recent Poll Suggests Michael Bryant is still obsessed with Steve Lare Michael Bryant Shortwave 8 July 4th 04 08:24 AM
Gayshark OBSESSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Robert The Bruce CB 0 January 6th 04 04:28 AM
Illegal CBers OBSESSED with WA3MOJ Robert The Bruce CB 2 January 6th 04 01:18 AM