Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old May 27th 05, 03:16 AM
KC8GXW

Default Toad was a pirate 10 years ago?

Didn't you say 10 years ago? Get new batteries for your calculator, this
adds up to 6 years ago fool!

America: Sold Out
Date:
Mon, 31 May 1999 21:24:26 GMT

Newsgroups:
alt.radio.pirate

BIG SNIP!!!
Hello kevin,

First off I apply twice for a license and got the run around from the
FCC. The FCC is here to serve the public intrest and I my humble opinion
the FCC does not serve the public intrest. Secondly I really didn't have
to fill the form out to begin with because the form for low power
television (form 346 or something like that) does not have a proper OMB
number which violates the Paper Reduction Act. Next, My applications
were returned because there was no filing window. yet, at the same time
they were handing out low television translators, low power Television
Boosters, and low power television licenses out left and right so screw
the FCC. Bill Kennard also told me in a email letter that the FCC has
only juridiction over INTERSTATE AND FOREIGN COMMUNICATION so my signal,
being only 8 watts on UHF will not cross the state line and is therefore
not in the FCC juridiction and finally Go ahead and turn me in because
I'm going on the air without one...I'm going on the air to serve my
communites intrest. So go ahead and call the FCC...if they shut me down
it will show they don't serve the public intrest. Because shutting it
down will hurt this community which has no local television service.

Todd O'Dochartaigh N9OGL
624 East Main Cross
Taylorville, Illinois 62568

"Within 15 years AM/FM radio will become a curiosity" Mike Terry Broadcasting 23 April 14th 05 06:39 AM
Eighty years ago this week Mike Terry Shortwave 3 March 28th 05 06:16 PM
"Spirit of pirate radio survives despite station's shutdown! Mike Terry Broadcasting 1 February 7th 05 05:11 AM
Already 4 years ! Thierry Antenna 4 October 4th 04 05:16 AM
Already 4 years ! Thierry Dx 6 October 1st 04 07:40 AM