Old July 27th 05, 12:57 AM
Ho

Default Important Political Info

Democrats Suck!

Old July 27th 05, 01:10 AM
John Smith

SG86DQoNCldvcnNlIHRoYW4gdGhhdCwgdGhlIHNhbWUgcmljaC BidW5jaCBvd24gQk9USCB0aGUg
ZGVtb2NyYXRzIGFuZCB0aGUgcmVwdWJsaWNhbnMtLWl0IGlzIG p1c3QgYSBnYW1lIHRvIGtlZXAg
eW91IGluIHRoZSBkYXJrLCBnZXQgYSBjbHVlLCB0aGVyZSBpcy BPTkxZIE9ORSBQQVJUWS4uLg0K
DQpKb2huDQoNCiJIbyIgPGhvaG9ob0Bob2hvaG9mdW5ueWFsLm 5ldD4gd3JvdGUgaW4gbWVzc2Fn
ZSBuZXdzOmRjNmlkNiRpb3IkMEBwaXRhLmFsdC5uZXQuLi4NCj 4gRGVtb2NyYXRzIFN1Y2shDQo+
IA0KPiANCj4gDQo+

Old July 27th 05, 01:54 AM
Jim Hampton

"Ho" wrote in message
Democrats Suck!

Nope. You forgot Bill Clinton. Which end was he on? Nope, the dems don't
suck; I shall only ask if you've found the weapons of mass destruction.
Well ?????

BWAAAHAHAHAHAHA!

ZBM-2

Jim

Old July 27th 05, 02:01 AM
an_old_friend

Jim Hampton wrote:
"Ho" wrote in message
Democrats Suck!

Nope. You forgot Bill Clinton. Which end was he on? Nope, the dems don't
suck; I shall only ask if you've found the weapons of mass destruction.
Well ?????

you should not be feeding the trolls

BWAAAHAHAHAHAHA!

ZBM-2

Jim

Old July 27th 05, 02:21 AM
Unclaimed Mysteries

an_old_friend wrote in part:

you should not be feeding the trolls

Troll? He is not a troll. He is righteously identifying Democrats as
enemies of America. Everyone knows that, or should. As the Party
consolidates its divinely-derived power, you and other traitorous
Constitution-huggers will be called to answer for your seditious actions
including so-called "free speech" that serve only to EMBOLDEN our
enemies, which are growing in number daily. I charge you with treason
and call for you to be GITMOIZED without trial, as befits the ENEMY
COMBATANT. Huzzah!

The terrorists hate us for our freedom you know.

HTH 73 Corry K4DOH

http://www.unclaimedmysteries.net
Old July 27th 05, 02:32 AM
an_old_friend

Unclaimed Mysteries wrote:
an_old_friend wrote in part:

you should not be feeding the trolls

Troll? He is not a troll. He is righteously identifying Democrats as
enemies of America. Everyone knows that, or should. As the Party
consolidates its divinely-derived power, you and other traitorous
Constitution-huggers will be called to answer for your seditious actions
including so-called "free speech" that serve only to EMBOLDEN our
enemies, which are growing in number daily. I charge you with treason
and call for you to be GITMOIZED without trial, as befits the ENEMY
COMBATANT. Huzzah!

boy you need some help

Old July 27th 05, 02:54 AM
Jim Hampton

"Unclaimed Mysteries"
theletter_k_andthenumeral_4_doh@unclaimedmysterie s.net wrote in message
k.net...
an_old_friend wrote in part:

you should not be feeding the trolls

Troll? He is not a troll. He is righteously identifying Democrats as
enemies of America. Everyone knows that, or should. As the Party
consolidates its divinely-derived power, you and other traitorous
Constitution-huggers will be called to answer for your seditious actions
including so-called "free speech" that serve only to EMBOLDEN our
enemies, which are growing in number daily. I charge you with treason
and call for you to be GITMOIZED without trial, as befits the ENEMY
COMBATANT. Huzzah!

The terrorists hate us for our freedom you know.

HTH 73 Corry K4DOH

http://www.unclaimedmysteries.net

Perhaps just like Hitler identified the enemies of Germany? Ummmmm ....
never stop thinking. Do not allow someone else to do you thinking for you.

Perhaps you think Rush Limbaugh is the proper source for news? Pravda was
the source of all news in the U.S.S.R.

Be very careful what you wish for; you might get it.

This is not to aid our enemies; it is only to warn you that some folks twist
facts to get you to go along with their agenda.

Best regards from Rochester, NY
Jim AA2QA

Old July 27th 05, 03:38 AM
Mike Coslo

an_old_friend wrote in part:

[...]

"Unclaimed" might be able to better elaborate on this Jim, but I think
his message was a finely done bit of sarcasm that you and Mark fell for.

And if it wasn't - it should have been! 8^)

- Mike KB3EIA -
Old July 27th 05, 03:57 AM
Mike Coslo

Jim Hampton wrote:
"Mike Coslo" wrote in message

Jim Hampton wrote:

"Unclaimed Mysteries"
theletter_k_andthenumeral_4_doh@unclaimedmyste ries.net wrote in

message

link.net...

an_old_friend wrote in part:

[...]

Could be, Mike

I'm limiting myself to 3 beers per night.

I'm on my 3rd quarter keg, so don't expect much thought process from me this
evening LOL

73 and have a tall cool 807,

Tonight I'm having a Diet Dr Pepper, with a shot of Rebel Yell bourbon
in it.

I think I've discovered the secret recipe for Jaegermeister.............

- Mike KB3EIA -