Old August 2nd 05, 04:43 PM
an old friend

K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:

hacking sexual coment

Whcih is to say you "hacked" nothing. There was no "sexual coment"
therein.

there was and you put it there I choose to cut it and noted that I did
so

Then we have you lying yet again.

nope

"Public dole"..?!?!

Public Dole is the correct phrase, guess you are to dumb to know what
it means, welfare queen is close being a person on the public dole

Who's on welfare? I'm certainly not.

You deny being on disability?

Absolutely.

Whoever suggested that to you lied to you, Markie.

I am a wage earner. More than my fair share of 40 hours a week, I

might add.

UNQUOTE

So, Markie...this makes twice in two weeks that you've accused me
of taking things that I haven't taken.

your quote has nothing to do with the matter years ago you mentioned it
and now you deny it I simply don't beleive you in cahnging your story
again

"cahngubg" THAT story? I've never claimed to be on disability, nor
id I was would I brag about it.

yes you did you were not braging of it but lameting it some 6 years ago
you were using it to counter the argument you should not be picking on
me becuase of my disability

Cite it. Cite where I said "I am on disability and receiving
public assistance", or other such words, Markie.

you said it or rather you typed words to that effect

First you alledge that I am receivng public funds for "disability"
allegedging some impropriety.

yes based on your statements in the past and present

Based upon WHAT statements "in the past and present"...??

asked and answered

Not answered.

asked and answered

I asked you for specifics.

I choose not to repaet myself again, you can ask for anything you like,
I don't have to give it to you

"asked and answered" is a lie.

wrong it is simply not the answer you want

"Answer" with specifics or acknowledge you are either making it
up, or just trying to recall events from memory (and failing in the
attempt)

More orders Stevie? makes of lie of claims you don't make "demands"

shove it

I've NEVER stated that I am on disability.

you were never that clear but you danced around around it enough to
convince me of it

"danced around around it"...?!?!

yes danced around around it

BBBWWWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

cry baby

You ARE the idiot I accused you of being ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

your quote supports the impropriety, as in being able to work 40 hours
you clearly should not eleigble

Supports WHAT impropriety?

being on disablity and clearly being able to work is improper

And WHO said I am on disability, Mark?

you did

from WHAT public archive did you get this?

never claimed it was a public archive, never denied it was public
either

I am working, ergo do NOT claim ANY "disability".

one I have only your word you are working, and your word means nothing
to me

Of course it doesn't.

progress

That's because you've publically admitted to and are proud of
being a liar. Liar's don't like the truth.

no that isn't the reason Stevie BUZZ another lie

the reason is that I don't trust you because you are an arrogant, lying
peice of ****

two, working does not preclude you from appling for and reciving
disablity or other public aid...(SNIP)

It does in the State of Tennessee. If you're receiving ANY form
of public aid, any income you make will pro-rate that down. And if
your "income" is from a source that would otherwise indicate that your
public aid is obtained under false pretenses, you're in trouble.

more Stevie lies

indeed your stament makes clear you can legaly work and collect public
aid.

and yes I suspect that your income is obtained under false pretenses,
so you shold be in trouble

(UNSNIP)...only makes improper and/or illegal to do so

Sure it is. Why would I violate State and Federal law for less
than $2000 a months when I make almost double and a half that as a
Nurse?

Stevie how would I know why you were stupid enough to that. Funny
though that you claim to know how much is involved without ever have
received it

that statement alone is enough to convince you are a fraud

So from WHAT source did you glean this information?

your words of some years ago, you cureent behavior, your clear mental
problems

(A) I never said I was on disability (ergo your claims of
'...some years ago' is a lie)

but you did

(B) What in my words here says "I am on disability"...?!?! (yet
another lie of yours)

you know more about disability than the ARS that is certainly
sugeestive

that you deny it so loudly is another

that you prase your words on the subject so carefully as if to avoid
being caught in an outright lie

(C) There IS a person in this forum with mental health issues,
Mark, but it's not me.

you have clear mental health issues

very likely OCD for one or one of it's cousins

I have no reason beyond your word that you are not double dipping, as a
point of fact I believe you are...(SNIP)

First of all, you obviously don't know what "double dipping" is.

No I simply don't apply the word as narrowly as you do, as can be
expected since I am less narrow minded than you

No, you're far MORE narrow minded than I ever thought about being.

do you know what narrow minded means? I don't think so

more of Stevie trying to pretend he is a binding authority on english
cut

No "binding authority"...Just rubbing your nose in yet another
mis-applied "definition" that you heard on some newscast once and tried
(inappropriately) to use here.

yes stvie trying to play english cop

don't you get tired of it?

why do you bother with that stevie, I don't accept your "authority"
surely even you are bright enough to notice

What's "bright enough to notice" is your glaring ignorance of
proper terminology...Or at least terminology as the rest of society
uses it...Your applications are...well...bizzare.

more stevie doubel stanard everyone else must answer stevie but stevie
need not answer anybody else

I have not been bringing it up since
then since I don't think it that important, but since you insist I
think you are stealing for the govt monies you are not entitled to

Then you've demonstrated what a COMPLETE idiot you are by making
such a statement without an iota of evidence.

merely your statements of 7 years no eveidence there

What statements?

yours

You keep refering to alleged statements of mine wherein I claimed
to be on disability.

No I don't as a point of facts, I allege statement where you lead me to
believe you are

I call you a liar, Morgan. Prove me wrong.

you call me lots of thing, none of them true why should I care, about
what a stupid, hillbilly, paraniod, with delusions and a hair trigger
tempter and clear mental problems thinks of me (well I should worry he
will carry though on of his threats, and I do a bit)

That isn't libel BTW since I clearly state it is my opinion

yes it is, since you allege the perpetration of a felony without
evidence, opinion or not.

not at all you simply don't know much about law. otherwise the DNC
would be broke about now

I know enough to know that you're an idiot, have proven it
repeatedly, and if you ever got it into your pea-brain to TRY an "sue
(me) for libel", the judge's family could successfully sue YOU for
causing him to laugh himself to death!

Stevie mind takes another holiday here

Then you claim I am "claiming glory" for a QSO I didn't make when
I clearly stated that I never made the contact from the git-go.

are so you are

Nope.

yes you are

Where..?!?!

there

Show me the content that says "Look at me! See what I did! ! !"

the title does it for you

by posting it you seek glory or attention os some such thing

Hint: It's NOT there.

Buzz it is

Where did you get the idea that I am on "the public dole" and why
do you continue to lie in the face of glaring evidence to the
contrary...???

You have presented NO eveidence to the contrary, none at all, Indeed I
don't think you or anyone could present any eveidence in this forum

You're welcome to search my name and DOB on public files in the
State of Tennessee, Markie. The only "hit" you'll find are my driver's
license and Nursing license.

anytime you want to present some evidence you go ahead, but again I
have formed my opinion, you wish to prove something you prove it, carry
your own freight you lazy bum

Nope.

yep you are a lazy bum you demand other do yoru work for you. a fact
that backs up my convinction that you are on some kind of public dole
legaly or not

YOU made the claim that I am a welfare/disability cheat.

not quite (but turth is not your long suit) you did, I am expressing my
agreement with it

This is YOUR freight to carry, Mark.

not realy you have convinced me entirely

Make good on your claim.

already have

It is statements like the one you just made that help convince me that
you are in fact cheating the system somehow

How?

as I have said "Thou doth protest too much"

What part of "you're welcome to search the records" says to you
"I'm cheating" on public assistance?

That you invite to to profrom a search that would not reveal you if
your were cheating. I have given you the credit to assume you have done
decent job of it

Even if I preformed the search you sugest it would prove nothing You
could be using a fake name and other id to acomplise this feat Indeed
as I said at some point you can't prove your inocence, it is quite
impossible

Uh huh...riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.......

NOW who's doing the 'dancing around around it', Markie...?!?!

no dancing just stating facts

you can't prove inocence, neither can I it is an impossibility

I got the idea form your post of some 6 years ago, and emails you sent
in the same time frame

I have never claimed drawing any disability pay,
Markie...ESPEICALLY in any alleged (ie: never happened) "e-mails".

you sent bunches of them harrasing me pleading with me demanding I take
various action trying to black mail with the material you had found out
about my sexual orientation

A lie, Markie. I NEVER "pleaded" with you for ANYTHING!

yes you did liar

BBWWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!

again the precision with which you making your claim suggest that I
quite close to the truth. that you care so much about what someone who
you claim is of so little import has to say on the subject

"precison with which you making your claim"...?!?!?!

yes

as the old saying goes, "Methinks thou doest protest too much"

E N G L I S H ! ! ! ! !

that is english

Geezus, Markie! You make all these ludicrous claims of your
lingusitic skills, and can't even QUOTE thigs correctly!

I have

and you are evading again and convining me that you lying

Once again, you substantiate my claims of your lack of situational
awareness and attention to detail.

i do nothing of the sort you are merely trying , desperately to cloud
an issue on which you are very likely vulernable

Like I said, LiarBoy...Help yourself.

another classic tactic when attacked attack your accuser

only makes you look more guilty

certainly helps with your rep of having an mircon thick skin

It is no lie when I state that I believe you are comitting fraud of
some Govt agency.

And it is no lie on MY part when I state that I believe you need
to be under the supervision of mental health case workers, or at the
very least a reputable vice cop.

I accept that is a true statement

However it also shows your lack of mental balance

No, it does not.

sure does

It shows that I believe you need to be under the supervsion of
mental health case workers or a vice cop.

it does but it also shows your lack of mental balance

And we have YOU to prove it right.

wrong

nothing you accuse me off merits any attention form a Vice cop and I
suffer from no mental illness as determined by licensed pros

cutting sexual inuendo

wether you are or not is another matter but that I have formed that
opinion is a fact

You've broken new ground here, Markie. Looks like it't time to
have a chat with the folks at Houghton County SO. Someone up there
needs to know about you.

not at all, no new ground at all, not even your threats are new I have
stated my opinions on you quite clearly in the past

No, you've not "stated (your) opinions quite clearly".

then you are stupid not to understand

They are a blended mess of jibberish interspersed with occassional
lucid lines that, when taken in the whole, demonstrate significant
deficits on your part.

IYO

and you continue to make threats

BTW...How did you manage to screw up your address change with the
FCC so badly? Geeze, Markie, how many time do you think it's necessary
to note "PO" box in the address line???

more proof of your stalking

as if more were needed

Nope.

yes it is

Public records. www.qrz.com. Personally, I think it's
hillarious...A simple one-line address and you couldn't even fill THAT
out without screwing it up...

that you keep checking is proof of your stalking, that the record is
public does not eman you are not stakling when you keep checking on it

More proof of your functional illiteracy.

proof of your stupidity Stevie

Steve, K4YZ

Old August 2nd 05, 05:45 PM
KØHB

"K4YZ" wrote
an old friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
KØHB wrote:
"an_old_friend" wrote

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwnnnnnnnnnnnn. Same tune, different day.

Call down to the rrap machine room and tell them to empty the bit bucket, and
FAST, before that baby overflows.

Old August 2nd 05, 05:46 PM
KØHB

"an old friend" wrote

K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:

Old August 2nd 05, 10:57 PM
b.b.

K4YZ wrote:
b.b. wrote:

Do you think he'll get it?

I'm sure you'll try to "geti it across", Brain...

What are you talking about, ""*geti it across*""???

Whatever disability you might have, why can't you use simple tools to
clean up your postings?

Sheesh! Are you a dyslexic or something?

Steve, K4YZ

(*) Acute Retentive Cranial Flatulance

** indeed!

Old August 2nd 05, 11:01 PM
b.b.

K4YZ wrote:
b.b. wrote:

Do you think he'll get it?

I'm sure you'll try to "geti it across", Brain...

What are you talking about, ""*geti it across*""???

Whatever disability you might have, why can't you use simple tools to
clean up your postings?

Sheesh! Are you a dyslexic or something? Pull your head out!

Steve, K4YZ

(*) Acute Retentive Cranial Flatulance

** indeed!

Nurse, Heal Thyself!

Old August 3rd 05, 11:56 AM
K4YZ

b.b. wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
b.b. wrote:

Do you think he'll get it?

I'm sure you'll try to "geti it across", Brain...

What are you talking about, ""*geti it across*""???

Whatever disability you might have, why can't you use simple tools to
clean up your postings?

Sheesh! Are you a dyslexic or something? Pull your head out!

Steve, K4YZ

(*) Acute Retentive Cranial Flatulance

** indeed!

Nurse, Heal Thyself!

Of..?!?!

Streve, K4YZ

Old August 3rd 05, 05:50 PM
an_old_friend

K4YZ wrote:
b.b. wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
b.b. wrote:

Do you think he'll get it?

I'm sure you'll try to "geti it across", Brain...

What are you talking about, ""*geti it across*""???

Whatever disability you might have, why can't you use simple tools to
clean up your postings?

Sheesh! Are you a dyslexic or something? Pull your head out!

Steve, K4YZ

(*) Acute Retentive Cranial Flatulance

** indeed!

Nurse, Heal Thyself!

Of..?!?!

failing to read what you are responding to would be a start

Streve, K4YZ

More Muddled Markie Mularkie to Mess With Mature Men's Minds K4YZ Policy 1 July 25th 05 11:07 PM
Thousands of Overseas Chinese Consulates Workers Waiting to Escape Whats_Your_Agenda Shortwave 0 July 16th 05 05:49 PM
Waiting For Another Answer From Lennie Steve Robeson, K4CAP Policy 2 October 22nd 03 09:23 PM
Too funny waiting Isabel Thierry Dx 0 September 17th 03 10:42 PM
Too funny waiting Isabel Thierry Dx 0 September 17th 03 10:42 PM