Old July 31st 05, 03:44 AM
K4YZ

K=D8HB wrote:
Rather than continue to waste perfectly good electrons on non-terminating=

loops
about "you're a liar --- no YOU're a liar" and similar topics, we can end=

it all
with a single thread.

..
8. K0HB is a stalker and harrasser.

8.1 K0HB likes to occassionally post "self-righteous indignation"
pieces
between his own RRAP shennanigans indulgances.

73

Steve, K4YZ

Old July 31st 05, 04:03 AM
Chucky

39. Lennie is a gas bag.
40. Lennie is a troll.

Old July 31st 05, 04:30 AM
Leo

On Sat, 30 Jul 2005 18:43:01 GMT, "KØHB"
wrote:

Rather than continue to waste perfectly good electrons on non-terminating loops
about "you're a liar --- no YOU're a liar" and similar topics, we can end it all
with a single thread.

Simply respond to this message by selecting the numbers which reflect your
personal philosphy, write them down on a notepad, add them up, and report ONLY
THE SUM here. We'll all then have a clear understanding of your position on
these matters, and can move on to other productive discussions regarding Amateur
Radio Policy.

1. Len Anderson is a hero to the downtrodden.
2. Len Anderson is a liar and a putz.
3. K4YZ is a war hero and radio whiz.
4. K4YZ is a lowlife disability cheat.
5. K8MN is the best DXer since Danny Weil
6. K8MN is a sneak who lures unsuspecting French hams into out-of-band QSO's
7. K0HB is a war hero and radio whiz.
8. K0HB is a stalker and harrasser.
9. N9OLG is a highly educated philosopher
10. N9OLG is a sponge
11. John Smith is
12. John Smith isn't
13. N0IMD is a war hero and rare DX
14. N0IMD is a liar and discredits the Burke family name
15. KB9RQZ is a Major in the Chemical Corps and a war hero
16. KB9RQZ is K4YZ in disguise
17. AA2QA is a war hero and a radio whiz
18. AA2QA was barred from the Duva Den for excess consumption
19. W4NTI is a war hero and radio whiz
20. W4NTI is a redneck
21. Leo is a hero of the Great White North
22. Leo is a hoser
23. N8UZE is a superb contester and a fox
24. N8UZE is a W5TIT wannabe
25. W5TIT is a great IT person and a fox
26. Kim has an unrepeatable call sign
27. N2EY is a QRP hero and a radio wheeze
28. N2EY is a secret member of NCI
29. K2UNK is a hero of NCI
30. K2UNK is a secret member of FISTS
31. K2ASP is an FCC hero and a radio whiz
32. K2ASP once gave N0IMD a pink ticket for sending sloppy code
33. KB3EIA is a balloon launcher and radio whiz
34. KB3EIA is full of helium
35. K3LT should come back to rrap.
36. Hey, Larry, don't let the doorknob hit you in the ass on your way out.
37. ___________ is a _________ and a radio whiz.
38. ___________ is a _________ and a bottom dwelling scum sucker.

Remember, respond with ONLY the sum of the item numbers of your selections.

LOL! My calculator's in the shop at the moment, but the total so far
here is definitely 22, eh?

73, de Hans, K0HB

73, Leo
Old July 31st 05, 05:25 AM
John Smith

KXHB:

Frankly, too bad the FCC doesn't let you put a few of those questions on the
test, if you have to take the damn thing--might as well get a laugh out of it!
grin

John

nk.net...

Old August 2nd 05, 01:37 AM
Mike Coslo

Leo wrote:

LOL! My calculator's in the shop at the moment, but the total so far
here is definitely 22, eh?

73, Leo

Leo

What exactly IS a "hoser" anyhow?

- Mike KB3EIA -

Old August 2nd 05, 02:46 AM
John Smith

Mike:

A guy who chugs beer from a hose? Just a guess...

John

Old August 2nd 05, 03:00 AM
Mike Coslo

Chucky wrote:
39. Lennie is a gas bag.
40. Lennie is a troll.

41. My doggies like to tail-wag,
42. and long live Rock 'n Roll.

- Mike KB3EIA -
Old August 2nd 05, 03:02 AM
Mike Coslo

KØHB wrote:
"John Smith" wrote

Why do some hams just wanna be difficult?

Jim wasn't being difficult, just responding to an 'inside' comment.

About 40 years ago Jim and I worked together on Guam ("Duva" in the local
Chamorran lingo). "Duva Den" was the enlisted watering hole at the Naval
Communications Station. Consumption at happy hour (10-cents-a-can "Lucky
Lager", laced with formeldahyde for preservation during ocean shipment) tended
to be liberal.

You can admire a photo of the "Duva Den" at
http://www.anzwers.org/free/navyscpo...k_lynch_2.html

Looks like where I went to school, Hans.

- Mike KB3EIA -
Old August 2nd 05, 03:55 AM
KØHB

"Mike Coslo" wrote

Looks like where I went to school, Hans.

That answers a lot of questions some of us have had. BSEG

beep beep
de Hans, K0HB

Old August 2nd 05, 04:14 AM
Mike Coslo

KØHB wrote:
"Mike Coslo" wrote

Looks like where I went to school, Hans.

That answers a lot of questions some of us have had. BSEG

Hehe... Thanks Hans, I really needed the chuckle tonight! 8^)

- Mike KB3EIA -