Old August 6th 05, 09:48 AM
Horatio

"John Smith" wrote in message
news Cassie:

My gawd, back in the late 60's and into the 70's I lived for pirate
stations (soon after that was college and a job, made me lose track of
pirate stations frown!.)

Used to stay up all night tuning bands and searching for them, in high
school--had a hard time staying up all night long and getting to school!

What ma'roon would find fault with a good pirate station? Have these "new
timers" became a bunch of "Girly-Men?"

John

(tweren't that many eons ago, seems like yesterday, that a couple of us
utilized a one watt fm txmitter to 'broadcast' what we thought would be a
'neat' neighborhood radio station...we were so innocent back then.)

Old August 6th 05, 10:51 AM
Ballz

"N9OGL" wrote in message
oups.com...
OK, correction I'm not running a pirate radio station.

Your Back Door Buddy, AB8MQ will be pleased to hear this.

It seems that ,of late, the pair of you are on the same operating level,
though you could not hold a candle to the foul, immature comments that AB8MQ
is capable of.
Not to be concerned, Todd. You are bringing up a close second to the
vileness that Wogie displays.
In due time you may even surpass him....

Supidity seeks it's own level. You and Roger will be quite the duo in days
to come.

Old August 6th 05, 12:04 PM
N9OGL

Your Back Door Buddy, AB8MQ will be pleased to hear this.

Last time I heard YOU was his little bitch.

Supidity seeks it's own level. You and Roger will be quite the duo in days
to come.

not really

Old August 6th 05, 12:52 PM
N9OGL

Some of the points to my petition:

1. This petition is neither for nor against K1MAN renewal, instead it
is being sent to the commission for the purpose of the FCC to answer a
few questions. These question mostly circle around the recent NAL given
to K1MAN.

2. INTERFERENCE: The question of why the FCC seems to be going only
after K1MAN when W1AW has also been reported to have cause
interference. It seems funny that since 1987 the FCC has repeatedly
sent warning letters and NAL's to K1MAN and not W1AW, who has been
reported to begin transmitting over ongoing communications. It is also
rather funny that amateur's, even the ones that W1AW has transmitted
over, seem to target only K1MAN.

3. PECUNIARY INTEREST: Amateur radio is a non-commercial service and
according to the rules and regulations amateur radio stations cannot
have pecuniary interest either direct or indirect. The first of the
questions is why does the FCC have a double standard or definition to
the term non-commercial? Non-commercial under the general rule is a
station that can't make a profit; instead a station can make money, to
sustain the station. Non-commercial FM and AM radio station due it
through viewer support and non-commercial point to point services do it
through state and federal funds ALL other service are able to get funds
to run their stations either commercial and non-commercial. The second
is direct or indirect rule. K1MAN on his Information bulletin
advertised his website which had commercial goods on it (DIRECT) while
when some one listens to W1AW, like a short-wave listener, or a future
ham operator they would get on the Internet and do a search for W1AW,
which in term would lead them to the ARRL site, site, which also has
goods for sale (INDIRECT). So the question is why is the FCC going
after the ARRL for their indirect sale of goods? It seems that the FCC
has a double standard when it comes to who can bend the rules and who
can't. Which leads to the finally question, Does announcing your
website on the radio (even if it to some guys your talking too) and it
has commercial advertisement on it really constitute pecuniary
interest? And again if so then why is the ARRL allowed to sale products
on their website.

4. Broadcasting: Under the FCC rules governing amateur radio, ham
operators are not allowed to broadcast, however under 97.3(a)(25) and
97.111(b)(6) amateur can run Information bulletins. The questions are
where does the line between Information bulletin end and broadcasting
begin? Many amateurs believe that an Information bulletin is to be a
newscast and is not allowed to opinionated. Which raises the second and
third question, where in the amateur rules does it state an information
bulletin cannot be opinionated? Third does these "non-opinionated
rules" allowed under the "non-content based rules" (the Courts has
ruled repeatedly that the FCC rules must be content-neutral) or Under
Section 326 of the Communication Act of 1934 as amended, (prohibits the
FCC from control the content of station except for obscene and indecent
material) or the First Amendment

Old August 6th 05, 07:53 PM
Dave Heil

N9OGL wrote:
Some ****ing moron said
Asking Todd to read the letter and thereby expecting him to understand it
are two, separate issues.
Comprehension seems to be not be not be viable insofar as Todd is concerned.

No what you and your little buddies on here can't understand is that I
not running a pirate radio station.

There are numerous archived quotes in which you say you were running a
pirate radio station and a pirate TV station. The recent story in the
ARRL Letter deals with an individual whose license was set aside for
*previous* unlicensed activity.

Now, *little buddy*, see if you can see any similarity between that
story and your own tales of pirate activity.

Dave K8MN

Old August 6th 05, 08:47 PM
N9OGL

And like I said davy, There is a lot more to my deal and YOU ALL know,
So if you think you've got something go for it, and what the ****
fly!!!!

Todd N9OGL

Old August 6th 05, 09:12 PM
N9OGL

SORRY CORRECTION WATCH THE **** FLY!!!!!!!!! IF YOU ALL CAN TALK THE
TALK AND THAT'S ALL YOU CAN DO....TALK!!!

TODD N9OGL

Old August 6th 05, 09:51 PM
Dave Heil

N9OGL wrote:
And like I said davy, There is a lot more to my deal and YOU ALL know,
So if you think you've got something go for it, and what the ****
fly!!!!

Great "Toddie". There's plenty of information that we already know from
Google and various web sites. It is all in your very own words--all the
brags and boasts along with all of your kindly words toward the FCC.

You can be sure that, when the stuff does start flying, you'll be
standing directly in front of the impellers. You just don't know when
to quit.

Dave K8MN
Old August 6th 05, 09:54 PM
Dave Heil

N9OGL wrote:
SORRY CORRECTION WATCH THE **** FLY!!!!!!!!! IF YOU ALL CAN TALK THE
TALK AND THAT'S ALL YOU CAN DO....TALK!!!

It seems to me that you tried similar bravado some time back. It cost
you an ISP. Keep it up, Todd and you'll have to write letters to r.r.a.p.

Dave K8MN
Old August 6th 05, 10:12 PM
N9OGL

Dave Heil wrote:
N9OGL wrote:
SORRY CORRECTION WATCH THE **** FLY!!!!!!!!! IF YOU ALL CAN TALK THE
TALK AND THAT'S ALL YOU CAN DO....TALK!!!

It seems to me that you tried similar bravado some time back. It cost
you an ISP. Keep it up, Todd and you'll have to write letters to r.r.a.p.

Dave K8MN

Well Dave if I didn't have to but up with you and your little
boyfriends bullying on here, things would probably be a little better.
Hey go whine to the FCC all I have to tell you and them is good luck in
the contest. As for my ISP hey do it and everyone on here and the
Internet will know what a total jerk you really are.