Old August 8th 05, 04:12 AM
N9OGL

Commander Bitchwhore said:
Actually he is

And you and your little buddies Davy Heil, and Stebie Robbieson are
bullies

Old August 8th 05, 04:45 AM
Cmdr Buzz Corey

Dan/W4NTI wrote:

SNIP What a blowhard you are Toad. Ham radio is NOT COMMERCIAL.
Broadcast radio is. Need I continue, really? You are not actually that
ignorant are you?

Actually he is.
Old August 8th 05, 09:50 PM
Mr George

Cmdr Buzz Corey wrote in
:

Dan/W4NTI wrote:

SNIP What a blowhard you are Toad. Ham radio is NOT COMMERCIAL.
Broadcast radio is. Need I continue, really? You are not actually
that ignorant are you?

Actually he is.

What the hell are Commander Asshole? Nothing but a self rightous asshole.

Mr.George

Be Happy
Old August 8th 05, 11:11 PM
Dan/W4NTI

Trying to reason with Toad is like talking to a rock.

Dan/W4NTI

"N9OGL" wrote in message
ups.com...
BWAHHHHHHAAAAAAAAA....you seriously expect the FCC to answer a question
from
YOU?

Well you dumb redneck, either they will or the court of appeals will
tell too.

FCC responds to complaints. The issue is K1MAN, not W1AW. If you got a
problem with W1AW, send in a complaint. If you got the gonads that is.

Moron, W1AW does the same thing, it is funny that ALL THE MORONS in
amateur radio complain about K1MAN, and not W1AW.

SNIP What a blowhard you are Toad. Ham radio is NOT COMMERCIAL.
Broadcast radio is. Need I continue, really? You are not actually that
ignorant are you?

And what dumbass you are, Amateur radio is NON-COMMERCIAL, but
NON-COMMERCIAL IN ALL THE OTHER SERVICE CAN MAKE MONEY, BUT ONLY ENOUGH
TO SUBSTAIN THE STATION. Commercial radio can make a profit, read the
rules you freaking moron.

The FCC has answered that question. It is UP TO THE CONTROL OPERATOR.

yeah but the NAL seems to me is an attempt by the FCC to control the
content. Simply because the definitions of an information bulletin and
broadcasting is very vague.

Todd N9OGL

Old August 8th 05, 11:12 PM
Dan/W4NTI

"Cmdr Buzz Corey" wrote in message
Dan/W4NTI wrote:

SNIP What a blowhard you are Toad. Ham radio is NOT COMMERCIAL.
Broadcast radio is. Need I continue, really? You are not actually that
ignorant are you?

Actually he is.

You know something? I believe your right.

Dan/W4NTI

Old August 8th 05, 11:43 PM
N9OGL

Redneck Dan said
You know something? I believe your right.

and I believe the two of you are morons

Todd N9OGL

Old August 9th 05, 05:01 PM
K4YZ

N9OGL wrote:
You mean like YOU were going to frag me to AOL...?!?!

YOU would do something like that, but not me, that's what makes me
better then you.

Todd, I generally wouldn't respond to a statement like that with
this answer, but in this case it's so very true.

I AM better than you.

On so many different levels.

Steve, K4YZ

Old August 9th 05, 05:06 PM
K4YZ

N9OGL wrote:
BWAHHHHHHAAAAAAAAA....you seriously expect the FCC to answer a question from
YOU?

Well you dumb redneck, either they will or the court of appeals will
tell too.

FCC responds to complaints. The issue is K1MAN, not W1AW. If you got a
problem with W1AW, send in a complaint. If you got the gonads that is.

Moron, W1AW does the same thing, it is funny that ALL THE MORONS in
amateur radio complain about K1MAN, and not W1AW.

Perhaps because the ARRL/W1AW actually provide a usable service to
Amateur Radio...Not to mention that at least W1AW keeps it's operations
close to the band edges where few folks venture...K1MAN plops down in
the middle of the band and other operations be danged.

SNIP What a blowhard you are Toad. Ham radio is NOT COMMERCIAL.
Broadcast radio is. Need I continue, really? You are not actually that
ignorant are you?

And what dumb### you are, Amateur radio is NON-COMMERCIAL, but
NON-COMMERCIAL IN ALL THE OTHER SERVICE CAN MAKE MONEY, BUT ONLY ENOUGH
TO SUBSTAIN THE STATION. Commercial radio can make a profit, read the
rules you freaking moron.

Read the rules yourself...And try to not drool on them as you do.

The FCC has answered that question. It is UP TO THE CONTROL OPERATOR.

yeah but the NAL seems to me is an attempt by the FCC to control the
content. Simply because the definitions of an information bulletin and
broadcasting is very vague.

It's not vague to anyone except for those Junior D-J types, such
as yourself, as to what they are.

Steve, K4YZ

Old August 9th 05, 05:58 PM
an_old_friend

K4YZ wrote:
N9OGL wrote:
You mean like YOU were going to frag me to AOL...?!?!

YOU would do something like that, but not me, that's what makes me
better then you.

Todd, I generally wouldn't respond to a statement like that with
this answer, but in this case it's so very true.

I AM better than you.

On so many different levels.

bull**** stevie

Steve, K4YZ

Old August 9th 05, 06:14 PM
N9OGL

Perhaps because the ARRL/W1AW actually provide a usable service to
Amateur Radio...Not to mention that at least W1AW keeps it's operations
close to the band edges where few folks venture...K1MAN plops down in
the middle of the band and other operations be danged.

Doesn't matter, Interference, is interference. it doesn't matter if
they are providing a service or not.

Read the rules yourself...And try to not drool on them as you do.

I have read the rules and there is a double standard on the definition
of what non-commercial is

It's not vague to anyone except for those Junior D-J types, such as yourself, as to what they are.

No, the one's don't understand are those who try to put more into the
rules then what is here. For example the idea that information
bulletins can be opinionated, yet there is no rule that states that,
nor is there any order from the FCC that states that.

Todd N9OGL