Old August 25th 05, 05:11 PM
an_old_friend

Default Day 14 when will Stevie deal with his lies

Sorry folks gee I take aday and attend to my stuff and Stvie realy goes
off the deep end (or is it the showllow end in a deep dive)

BTW as a result of yesterday My quartly meeting with My father's
Caseworker filling out and filing paperwork for the various from of
state aid a man in my father health is elible for even with our income,
but yes we do quailfy for some types of assitance, indeed for this
summer we get a new one thanks to the Gov with unsaesanable heat wave
we had up here we quailfy regardless of incomefor some help paying the
AC (the state wants to keep the old and infirm from being cheap and
dying of the heat) If the stae isgoing to dole it out I'll take it, but
back to the subject, discussed Stevie with the caseworker went online
and show her some of Svierants and threats and indeedlooks a protective
order against will be put in place, which just allows me more options
in selfdefense, since as Stevie does correctly point out the law hardly
matters to someone like Stevie

Old August 25th 05, 05:26 PM
K4YZ

nobodys_old_friend wrote:
Sorry folks gee I take aday and attend to my stuff and Stvie realy goes
off the deep end (or is it the showllow end in a deep dive)

"really"

"shallow" (as in "your mind")

BTW as a result of yesterday My quartly meeting with My father's
Caseworker filling out and filing paperwork for the various from of
state aid a man in my father health is elible for even with our income,
but yes we do quailfy for some types of assitance, indeed for this
summer we get a new one thanks to the Gov with unsaesanable heat wave
we had up here we quailfy regardless of incomefor some help paying the
AC (the state wants to keep the old and infirm from being cheap and
dying of the heat) If the stae isgoing to dole it out I'll take it, but
back to the subject...(SNIP)

Up to the point where I snipped it, 110 words without a period.

"eligible" "qualify" "assistance" "unseasonable" "state"

(the state wants to keep the old and infirm from being cheap and
dying of the heat)

So what you've said here, although I am sure your intent was
otherwise, is that the State of Micigan considers the ill and elderly
who die of the heat to be cheap...Perhaps they died so as to not have
to pay thier utilities?

discussed Stevie with the caseworker went online
and show her some of Svierants and threats and indeedlooks a protective
order against will be put in place, which just allows me more options
in selfdefense, since as Stevie does correctly point out the law hardly
matters to someone like Stevie

"Svierants"...?!?! WTF was that?

And I DOUBT with all seriousness that there will be ANY kind of an
order put in place...Just like there was never an offical "order" from
"Colonel Morgan" received.

If there is, I then have actual grounds to file a CIVIL complaint
against you.

It's illegal to file for an order of protection under false
pretenses.

This is nothing more than your "I am a Colonel" ruse to "flumox"
me.

Nice try.

Steve, K4YZ

Old August 25th 05, 07:59 PM
an old friend

K4YZ wrote:
nobodys_old_friend wrote:
Sorry folks gee I take aday and attend to my stuff and Stvie realy goes
off the deep end (or is it the showllow end in a deep dive)

"really"

"shallow" (as in "your mind")

you understood every word it seems

when will you stop lying with your claim Michigan will take a LPN
seriously about mental illness

If you sent a letter it was circular filed, since the Computers know
nothing about it

and what was mihcigan going to do? Force me to take meds because I lie
on Usenet?

get real

stop lying

Old August 26th 05, 02:25 PM
K4YZ

an old friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
nobodys_old_friend wrote:
Sorry folks gee I take aday and attend to my stuff and Stvie realy goes
off the deep end (or is it the showllow end in a deep dive)

"really"

"shallow" (as in "your mind")

you understood every word it seems

Not without effort.

And my placing of certain words in quotations is for YOUR benefit,
not mine.

when will you stop lying with your claim Michigan will take a LPN
seriously about mental illness

It's not a lie.

Any credible entity will take ANY report of mental defect and
INVESTIGATE it, just like they are doing you right now.

And Markie...

I didn't tell them you are "mentally ill"...I told them I have
reason to be concerned for your health and welfare and WHY I am
concerned.

If you sent a letter it was circular filed, since the Computers know
nothing about it

No letter of that nature is "circular filed"...Not unl;ess they
want to take a HIPPA fine that can range up to $250K.

and what was mihcigan going to do?

"Michigan".

I don't know. That will be up to them.

Force me to take meds because I lie on Usenet?

If you lie so liberally here, there's no reason to doubt that you
do it in real life.

get real

I have.

stop lying

I'm not.

Steve, K4YZ

Old August 31st 05, 02:15 PM
an_old_friend

K4YZ wrote:
an old friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
nobodys_old_friend wrote:
Sorry folks gee I take aday and attend to my stuff and Stvie realy goes
off the deep end (or is it the showllow end in a deep dive)

"really"

"shallow" (as in "your mind")

you understood every word it seems

Not without effort.

Ah yes Stevie is lazy needs everything spoon feed to him

cut nonsense

when will you stop lying with your claim Michigan will take a LPN
seriously about mental illness

It's not a lie.

sure seems to be

Any credible entity will take ANY report of mental defect and
INVESTIGATE it, just like they are doing you right now.

still instagating right

And Markie...

I didn't tell them you are "mentally ill"...I told them I have
reason to be concerned for your health and welfare and WHY I am
concerned.

Obviously you told them nothing of substance

If you sent a letter it was circular filed, since the Computers know
nothing about it

No letter of that nature is "circular filed"...Not unl;ess they
want to take a HIPPA fine that can range up to $250K.

more Bull**** it was filed and forgotten

you should know that

and what was mihcigan going to do?

"Michigan".

I don't know. That will be up to them.

More Lies Stevie.

It is not up to them. it is up to the LAW and true medical practice,
not your delusional BS.

Without a suicide or homocide or assualt, or maybe a drunken episode,
they can't even ask me to submit to an exam

Force me to take meds because I lie on Usenet?

If you lie so liberally here, there's no reason to doubt that you
do it in real life.

Indeed as I am certain you must lie all the time yourself

haven't you said to a dying man in the ER "youar going to be all right"
or somesuch?

get real

I have.

nope

you are living in dream world where you can impose your morality on
others

stop lying

I'm not.

you are

Steve, K4YZ

Day 9 Stevie when you going to fess up to your lies an_old_friend Policy 65 August 31st 05 06:59 PM
Stevie lies again an_old_friend Policy 2 August 25th 05 07:27 PM
day 3 of Stevie the coward an_old_friend Policy 10 August 14th 05 06:34 PM
A Study of Amateur Radio Demographics K4YZ Policy 33 March 19th 05 11:08 AM
IT WILL NEVER END, PEEPEEHOLIC, NEVER! Stevie Iz A PeePeeHolic CB 0 April 7th 04 04:20 AM