Old August 28th 05, 03:01 AM
John Smith

Jim:

You put words in my mouth (or text on my fingers, rather) CW has a great
entertainment value for some... I would never choose to argue that...

I do not make light of that fact, some of the most important things I have
found in life are books, movies, songs, stories, hobbies--entertainment.

Things need to be no bigger than they are, nor diminished, they are as
they are...

I see now why you made the statement you did, however, it was not my point
CW was/is "worthless", it is just not what some attempt to make it...

John

On Sun, 28 Aug 2005 01:49:27 +0000, Jim Hampton wrote:

"John Smith" wrote in message
news
Jim:

Did you have a job where you were paid to state the obvious, or is this a
new career for you? A mental disorder? A fad?

hmmmmm......

John

Of course not. However, it seems just as silly for someone to argue that
any one thing has no purpose. So ... )

73 from Rochester, NY
Jim AA2QA