Old September 9th 05, 10:53 PM
an_old_friend

K4YZ wrote:
nobodys_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
nobodys_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
nobodys_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:

cut

The comments were germane to your comments that I was an "expert"
on "mental health" issues.

quoting Stevie Sep 8, 11:57
W H E R E, Markie, have I E V E R claimed to be an "expert" on

ANYthing...?!?!

unquote
no such limitation in your statement

more evasion of your over blown lies

I asked YOU where you believe I ever made the claim of being
expert at ANYthing.

well you demanded it

you have claimed to an expert shot, in your one shot one kill message

I didn't claim to be an expert. Simply that I hit what I aim ait,
that being either figuratively or practically.

another lie proof follows

" I am a 9 time USMC Rifle Expert Mark. "

the whole post is quoted in thread "a balst from the past 1998/09/08
form robeson stevie death in the origainl or only a copy off"

therefore yet again Stevie is a liar. you will not amdit it, but you
are

No, I am not a liar.

YOU have yet to prove it.

sure have

all of this was of course tangentail

No, it was not "tangentail".

cut

it what can't be told is wether you made the trips or
not, that that I can't tell wether you made tthe trip or just saw the
sences on CNN fox

cut

More quoting of my half of the comments while leaving yours in
place.

yea at least I leave some part of your staments for context, and I
don't alter them or claim that something else was stated

I do much better than you at being fair and balanced, but that isn't
hard

cut the tangential rant

The only thing "tangential" here is your trying to put words in
other peoples posts, Markie.\

Tangetcail is you mis understanding an english sentence and then
running off the page with it

more tangents

Stay on toic and I will not cut it
I can't tell if you made the trips. I am inclined to doubt it, but
maybe you did. What I know from your manner is that you were in no way
humbled by the alleged experence

"experience"

And I am inclined to not care if YOU care, Markie.

another lie

you prove you do care every time you reply

you took your inablity to reconize an eliptical phrase "..or making the
trips you claim can't be told" and ran off on a fabrication that I
claimed you were invoking somethihg security clearaenes instead of
using an understanding of the english language to properly understand
that the cluase meant in context that no one here can tell if you in
fact made the trip

"recognize" "something" "clearances" "English" "clause"

If anyone has to be "eliptical", they don't have a point...They
are trying to hide behind rhetoric and wordsmithing.

No I simply choose not to use sentences out of the "see spot run level"

You simply are too dumb to notice a turn of phrase

Which is exactly what you're trying to do now.

another lie Stevie

you blew your english gramar and went off on a rant, again as you have
done many times in the past

cuting the repeating of the same tangent