Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old October 7th 05, 02:52 AM
an old friend

Default an open Invite to those that fell that teling ones kids to lie on the net is child abuse

to all those persons believ spouting the bull**** that teaching one
kids to lie on the net is child abuse I off ther following Numbers

the Michigan Child abuse Hotline
1-800-942-4357

it is my understanding that the above number may only be usable the
residenet of Michigan

so I also provide the following for the local office of the state
agentcy in question

1-906-353-4700

this will connect you with the Family Independence agency for Houghton
Baraga and Keweenaw Counties

In some states is is a crime to falsely report child abuse, I do not
know wether it is or is not a crime in Michigan

I also know that you can make an anouomous report if you like, as
someone did some time back claiming I was abusing my father. From that
incident I know the law requires abuse claims to be investagted within
24 hours but that in practical term it sometimes takes a bit longer

So if you think I am abusing some child report, as you should if you
truly believe that crap, otherwise I ask that you drop it.

Of course I lack the power to enforce my wishes but I make them known

How Handle Multiple Open Wire Lines? greg knapp 5 Antenna 18 September 14th 05 10:50 PM
Open wire feedlines Doug General 6 December 23rd 04 06:03 AM
Repeaters in the NYC area for the US Open? Gab General 1 August 16th 04 09:06 PM
Alpaca Farm Open House in Glendale Fag-lame Freddy, The Lamenetter General 0 April 27th 04 12:20 AM
Open Wire Feeder Switching Ideas ? DOUGLAS SNOWDEN Antenna 4 December 30th 03 07:37 PM