Old November 30th 05, 01:57 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default more lies from stevie

On 20 Oct 2005 02:24:28 -0700, "K4YZ" wrote:

: Mark Morgan Accused Of Another Molestation

wrote:
Oct 26 1998, 4:00 am
Q: CW implies radio knowledge?
Cecil,

NCI is an evil exterminator? Exactly what, besides the Morse code test,
is NCI trying to exterminate?

You and I.

I realy got a hoot out of finding that one

"really"

You have too much time on your hands, Markie.

Maybe that's why people keep accusing you of illegal things?

Steve, K4YZ

everyog should be advised that The following person has advocating the abuse of elders
he also shows signs of being dangerously unstable

STEVEN J ROBESON
151 12TH AVE NW
WINCHESTER TN 37398
931-967-6282
Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 140,000 groups
Unlimited download
Old December 3rd 05, 09:14 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default more stvie ****

On 25 Oct 2005 12:26:45 -0700, "K4YZ" wrote:

slept_with_old_friends_husband wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
wrote:
On 20 Oct 2005 02:24:28 -0700, "K4YZ" wrote:

undoing the levels so everyoone will see it again
wrote:
Oct 26 1998, 4:00 am
Q: CW implies radio knowledge?
Cecil,

NCI is an evil exterminator? Exactly what, besides the Morse code

test,
is NCI trying to exterminate?

You and I.

I realy got a hoot out of finding that one

"really"

You have too much time on your hands, Markie.

sometimes I certainly do

No "sometimes" to it, Markie.

yes it is sometimes

No "sometimes" to it, Markie.

more of your lying Stevie

Maybe that's why people keep accusing you of illegal things?

not likely it is just that I don't confrom to wishes of bigot

"conform"

Who's the bigot, other than you, Markie?

I am no bigot

Yes, you are. You're as much a "bigot" as you are gay, pagan,
functionally illiterate and deceitful.

no I am not BTW i am Not gay I am pagan not Illeterate and I am at
time deceitful

so I don't know what to make of your latest hurling of ****

you are the bigot

Nope.

yes you are

you prove when type out statements that are both untrue and show you
are bigoted

which is your problem with me

No...My "problem" with you is that you're a liar and a deviate.
Those facts are not in dispute since you've admitted to them yourself.
And unfortunately you think those are admirable traits.

not a devaiate accrding the AMA

"deviate" "according"

Yes, you are.

not accroding the AMA

and you are a liar just like the rest of us

Markie, the "rest" of us are not the same kind of deceitful,
hateful and lying scum that you are.

no hateful nor scum

same kind not realy either

I am far more honest than you, which is a very low standard indeed

I don't know where you get off suggesting the rest of the world is
like you...It's not. If it was, what passes for civilization would
have imploded centuries ago.

by simply speaking the truth unlike your lying hyperbole

Steve, K4YZ

everyone should be advised that The following person
has been advocating the abuse of elders

he may also be making flase reports of abusing other in order to attak and cow his foes

Old December 15th 05, 07:51 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default still os so very sorry about the asshole I married

wrote:
[...]

has been advocating the abuse of elders making false charges of child rape, rape in general forges post and name

Old December 26th 05, 06:40 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default Mark Morgan Accused Of Another Molestation why does my dady lie badly

wrote:
[...]

BTW with the exalant response steve you can look forward to seeing this email addy on RRAP a while

Mark Morgan

Old January 6th 06, 03:55 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default Mark Morgan Accused Of Another Molestation

On 20 Oct 2005 02:24:28 -0700, "K4YZ" wrote:
today Stev claim that he was in no way responible for the tone of the
NG so will be a few samples of stveie clean image

wrote:
[...]

well stevie you assked for it you got it
Mark Morgan