Old October 20th 05, 09:16 AM

Default another blast Stevie accuses NCI of ploting HIS murder

Oct 26 1998, 4:00 am
Q: CW implies radio knowledge?
Cecil,

NCI is an evil exterminator? Exactly what, besides the Morse code test,

is NCI trying to exterminate?

You and I.

73

Steve, K4YZ
Chattanooga, TN

I realy got a hoot out of finding that one

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 140,000 groups
Unlimited download
Old October 20th 05, 06:21 PM

Default more stveie ****

On 20 Oct 2005 02:24:28 -0700, "K4YZ" wrote:

wrote:
Oct 26 1998, 4:00 am
Q: CW implies radio knowledge?
Cecil,

NCI is an evil exterminator? Exactly what, besides the Morse code test,
is NCI trying to exterminate?

You and I.

I realy got a hoot out of finding that one

"really"

You have too much time on your hands, Markie.

sometimes I certainly do

Maybe that's why people keep accusing you of illegal things?

not likely it is just that I don't confrom to wishes of bigot

which is your problem with me

Steve, K4YZ

Old October 25th 05, 07:36 PM

Default stevie cahnges header to avoind seeing a reminder that he accused NCI of ploting his murder

On 25 Oct 2005 11:40:01 -0700, wrote:

You are a sick deviant by all standards, Marky.

wrong again Mr Slit

Old October 25th 05, 07:40 PM

You are a sick deviant by all standards, Marky.

Old October 25th 05, 07:51 PM

wrote:
On 25 Oct 2005 11:40:01 -0700, wrote:

You are a sick deviant by all standards, Marky.

wrong again Mr Slit

In denial again, child abuser?

Old October 25th 05, 08:26 PM
K4YZ

Default more stveie #### Mark, If You're Going To Use Diminutives, At Least Spell THOSE Right....It's "STEVIE"!

slept_with_old_friends_husband wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
wrote:
On 20 Oct 2005 02:24:28 -0700, "K4YZ" wrote:

undoing the levels so everyoone will see it again
wrote:
Oct 26 1998, 4:00 am
Q: CW implies radio knowledge?
Cecil,

NCI is an evil exterminator? Exactly what, besides the Morse code

test,
is NCI trying to exterminate?

You and I.

I realy got a hoot out of finding that one

"really"

You have too much time on your hands, Markie.

sometimes I certainly do

No "sometimes" to it, Markie.

yes it is sometimes

No "sometimes" to it, Markie.

Maybe that's why people keep accusing you of illegal things?

not likely it is just that I don't confrom to wishes of bigot

"conform"

Who's the bigot, other than you, Markie?

I am no bigot

Yes, you are. You're as much a "bigot" as you are gay, pagan,
functionally illiterate and deceitful.

you are the bigot

Nope.

which is your problem with me

No...My "problem" with you is that you're a liar and a deviate.
Those facts are not in dispute since you've admitted to them yourself.
And unfortunately you think those are admirable traits.

not a devaiate accrding the AMA

"deviate" "according"

Yes, you are.

and you are a liar just like the rest of us

Markie, the "rest" of us are not the same kind of deceitful,
hateful and lying scum that you are.

I don't know where you get off suggesting the rest of the world is
like you...It's not. If it was, what passes for civilization would
have imploded centuries ago.

Steve, K4YZ