Old November 1st 05, 10:50 PM
K4YZ

Default ...And Frankie of Silliland Chimes In...Twice Court Martialed Coward And Liar

wrote:

Huge snip...More LennieLying in full force...

At present, Dudly has a "commission" (?) as a "Captain" in
the Tennessee Civil Air Patrol. No photo of him there although
the state CAP Commander (a female) has hers on display as well
as some others. Dudly's QRZ.COM biography page shows him
scowling into the camera while wearing a flight suit...very
macho and 'uniformish.' Note: Biographic details such as
photos and personal details beyond that supplied by FCC
database information is submitted to QRZ by the individuals
involved...there is no claim that QRZ people actually check up
on such submissions.

Uhhh....Lennie...What's with you and "facts"...?!?!

The current Tennessee Wing Commander is very much a male.

To the best of my knowledge, there's never been a female Wing
Commander in Tennessee Wing. Several other wings are commanded by
women.

There are no female Group commanders within Tennessee Wing.

Although there are female squadron commanders, none of them are in
Group 2...I am a part of Group 2 staff. And I'm not a Captain, Lennie.
Haven't been for some time.

Dudly's excuse is that everyone else is a "liar" so only
he "tells the truth" just by mere mention in a post here.
Real facts are irrelevant. Arithmetic is irrelevant.
Someone is always "hacking his accounts" and "posting as
him" if he is challenged. He's nuts.

Yes, Lennie...You ARE a liar.

The above few lines proof of same since you expressed all of the
above as "fact" while almost none of it is factual.

As ususal.

Steve, K4YZ

Old November 2nd 05, 01:40 AM

Frank Gilliland wrote:

http://tinyurl.com/8apbr

Hmmm? "A lifelong interest..."

That's enough to get the boys in the hood all nasty with you.

Old November 2nd 05, 02:07 AM
Steveo

wrote:
Frank Gilliland wrote:

http://tinyurl.com/8apbr

Hmmm? "A lifelong interest..."

That's enough to get the boys in the hood all nasty with you.

The boyz in the hood?

insert favorite two live crew toon here ha
Old November 2nd 05, 06:33 AM

From: Frank Gilliland on Nov 1, 2:40 pm

On 1 Nov 2005 13:31:43 -0800, wrote in
From: Frank Gilliland on Mon 31 Oct 2005 08:26
On 31 Oct 2005 06:18:22 -0800, "K4YZ" wrote in
wrote:
On Sat, 29 Oct 2005 02:04:36 -0700, Frank Gilliland

Your DOD record confirms your service from '74 to '92 (yes, that's
only 18 years, not 20 years as you claimed when you wrote, "I spent 20
years in the Marine Corps to give people the right to exercise their
freedom of choice, and it hurts me to see so many people exercising
their choice to be apathetic!"), but it doesn't distinguish between
active or reserve. It -does- confirm your MOS as an avionics tech. It
-doesn't- indicate that you were in any medical field, in which case
you would have been a Navy Corpsman, not a Marine Gunny.

More nails in the Dudly coffin are his abject failure to
even once NAME a single piece of aviation electronics, either
by proper nomenclature or familiar name after all those years
of "avionics service." That's unheard of in a field where
shop-talk is common. The best that Dudly could do is name
some "MARS equipment" (of decades ago) in messages, something
which could have been cribbed from one of the many ham websites.

He mentions nothing because he basically did nothing. Reservists do
very little in their MOS and therefore retain very little regarding
the same.

Sigh...I'm familiar with reservists both as a soldier and
as a civilian. The NBC news "fleecing of America" comes
to mind on several reservist "training" sites. :-(

One of the most telling of Dudly's blunders in replies is his
failure to note what "Vinson" was (an older standard of
electrnic cryptography) when you asked about his "service
under 'Colonel' Vinson" at 'Gordon.' :-)

Yeah, it's hard to resist bragging about that one.

Classic faux pas of his. :-)

Way early, Dudly tried to cover up this lack of familiarity
in both communications and/or aviation electronics military
equipment by saying "it was secret and [he] couldn't reveal
secrets." The electronics industry trade publications have
long published equipment names, contracts, manufacturers,
and general information...long before Dudly was allegedly in
the USMC. Those publications still do. All public info.

Case in point: the M16-A1 was manufactured by several different
companies including General Motors and (are you ready for this?)
Mattel. The venerable PRC-77 was the brainchild of the engineers at
Motorola..... they must have been on drugs to design a radio with a
dual switching IF system.... but hey, it worked. It just cost a whole
lot more than a simpler design. And the VINSON crypto system has been
documented many times on the net long before I ever mentioned it.

Quite true on Vinson. Outdated by now, of course. All of
the SINCGARS-compatible radios have a different system
that is muy robost. Those started becoming operational in
1989. Right now Harris Corporation is doing their Falcon
III handheld multi-band radio which is SINCGARS compatible.

I got a chance to see the (now rather aged) PRC-104 HF manpack
under development at Hughes Ground Division. There's a few
areas in that package which aren't what they could be but that
little critter works just fine in the field. One of the first
to use wideband frequency synthesis of the carrier in military
portable environments.

There's a legend on the 'net that Helena Rubenstein (?) got
into "making" the venerable R-390 receiver (developed by
Collins Radio for the DoD) as a later second-source. They
apparently wanted to diversify many years ago. They got one
look at the complete set of production plans and said "no
way!" To save legal fees, they managed to get the minimum
of a 100 built units from elsewhere, made up some nameplates,
stuck those on the back of the receiver. Don't know if that
is true, but it makes a great story! :-)

But this conflicts with your 1998 claim that you were a "former 10
year+ EMT", which would make you an EMT -prior- to 1988, more than
four years -before- you "retired" from the Corps. Also, in the late
'80s, (before moving to Arkansas, home state of your second wife and
your state of residence when you allegedly "retired" from the Corps in
1992), you worked in California as an ER tech at "Hoag Memorial
Hospital Presbyterian in Newport Beach, CA", which would be virtually
impossible if you were also on active duty as an avionics tech.

It must be the "New Math" he was taught in the 1960s. :-)

Given: a = b
Multiply both sides by [a]: a^2 = ab
Subract [b^2] from both sides: a^2 - b^2 = ab - b^2
Factor: (a + b)(a - b) = b(a - b)
Divide (a - b) from both sides: (a + b) = b
Since a = b, substitute: (a + a) = a
Therefo 2a = a
Divide both sides by [a]: 2 = 1

Heeeehehehehehehehehehehehehe. :-)

The ONLY way you could have been educated, trained and gained
experience as an EMT while in the Corps is if you were a reservist.

...or did a LOT of web-browsing of OTHERS' experiences.

Most likely both.

...or made up as he went along... ):-(

All this information is publically available from what -you- have
written on Usenet. Of course, you can always use that "my account was
hacked" excuse, but that doesn't explain why you claimed to be in the
Air Force Auxilliary, a retired Marine Gunny, and signed your posts
with "Semper Paratus" (Coast Guard motto). Nor does it explain your
interest in pirate radio, star gazing, or your hunt for ET. Clearly
you are one very confused individual, Dudly. And as more than one
person has previously noted, you are clearly a paramilitary-wannabe
and a hero-wannabe.

Dudly "hunted for ET?" I missed that one. From the looks
of his postings, I think ET found HIM! :-)

http://tinyurl.com/8apbr

:-)

Dudly is living his own imaginary life in the Internet.

His "hero-wannabe" dysfunction isn't limited to the internet.....

He seeks praise as a hero in just about everything he does. He looks
for it in the military .....the Marine Corps Reserve, the Air Force
Auxilliary, CAP, TN State Guard..... he even made passive assertions
that he was a Coast Guard vet. He discovered that the medical field is
full of hero recognition so he became an LPN and works in emergency
rooms. He got his ham license so he can work RACES. When he discovered
the internet he extended his praise-panhandling to the newsgroups and
the web, and even started his own yahoo group for hero-nurses.

...and then he swings just the opposite in attacking all those
who challenge him in anything by going overboard on personal
insults. For example, according to Dud, I'm supposed to be
"dishonoring" the real heroes by remembering the 23 members of
my signal battalion who died during the Korean War...and also
"dishonoring" all other vets for joining in on Memorial Day
rememberances every year. Geez, I fly the American flag on
my house each national holiday...Dud probably will say I
"dishonor the country" by doing so! :-(

But that hero-rush doesn't last very long so he seeks the opportunity
to be the hero -beyond- the established emergency services. He drives
around off-duty with a medical bag, a scanner and emergency lights,
hoping to run across someone in distress that he can save. One step
further and he'll be -staging- emergency situations just so he can be
the hero (assuming he hasn't done so already).

Oy veh!

Dudly is a very disturbed individual.

In reading of the latest suicide-killer William Freund, I
learned of the existance Asperger's Syndrome, related to
autism and not being able to function well socially.
Maybe Dud has that. Newspaper reports say it is seldom
detected in ordinary medical exams by ordinary MDs.

I keep thinking of Elfren Saldivar, dubbed "the Angel of
Death" during his trial in Glendale, CA. NURSE Saldivar
offed a couple dozen patients, not only in Glendale but in
two other hospitals. The Glendale hospital had NOT done
any checking of Saldivar's performance at those other
hospitals!

Either that or his rationalizing has it that "some hacker"
got his screen names and passwords and is "posing" as him.

Doubtful. I haven't seen a header from any of his posts that wasn't
consistent with the rest.

Ah, but that is Dud's EXCUSE! :-) Little details like
header info is meaningless to him, so therefore it is
of "no value." :-)

Dudly's excuse is that everyone else is a "liar" so only
he "tells the truth" just by mere mention in a post here.
Real facts are irrelevant. Arithmetic is irrelevant.
Someone is always "hacking his accounts" and "posting as
him" if he is challenged. He's nuts.

He's challenged.

Mentally and emotionally. He's nuts.

Old November 3rd 05, 11:57 PM

Steveo wrote:
wrote:
Frank Gilliland wrote:

http://tinyurl.com/8apbr

Hmmm? "A lifelong interest..."

That's enough to get the boys in the hood all nasty with you.

The boyz in the hood?

insert favorite two live crew toon here ha

You see, Len has had a lifelong interest in radio. But in rrap, if
you've had a lifelong interest in radio and don't have a ham license,
it gets these guys all upset.

Old November 4th 05, 09:13 PM

From: on Thurs 3 Nov 2005 15:57

Steveo wrote:
wrote:
Frank Gilliland wrote:

http://tinyurl.com/8apbr

Hmmm? "A lifelong interest..."

That's enough to get the boys in the hood all nasty with you.

The boyz in the hood?

insert favorite two live crew toon here ha

You see, Len has had a lifelong interest in radio. But in rrap, if
you've had a lifelong interest in radio and don't have a ham license,
it gets these guys all upset.

Plus, we MUST be "accurate!" [don't forget that]

In the spirit of sustaining "accuracy," I have NOT had a
"LIFELONG interest in radio." I had a moderate interest
in it (all of electronics really) until my Army
assignment posted me to a major Army radio communications
facility in early February 1953. I was then 20, rather
out of "teen-age" years. Bingo, BIG TIME INTEREST from
then on! So big I was on the road to changing my career
goals when I got out of the Army in 1956. See:

http://kauko.hallikainen.org/history...ment/stations/
My3Years.pdf

Made a "big mistake" (according to a mighty macho
motivated morseman in here) in getting a professional
radio license in '56, not an amateur one. Tsk, tsk.
Worse yet, I got a JOB in radio that year to do REAL
WORK with that license! [horrors, how un-ham-like!]

Never used morse code, never had to in the Army. Never
used morse code, or had to, in my career since...which
included "working" a station ON the moon. [real DX]

Old November 5th 05, 01:16 AM

wrote:
From:
on Thurs 3 Nov 2005 15:57
Steveo wrote:
wrote:
Frank Gilliland wrote:

http://tinyurl.com/8apbr

Hmmm? "A lifelong interest..."

That's enough to get the boys in the hood all nasty with you.

The boyz in the hood?

insert favorite two live crew toon here ha

You see, Len has had a lifelong interest in radio. But in rrap, if
you've had a lifelong interest in radio and don't have a ham license,
it gets these guys all upset.

Plus, we MUST be "accurate!" [don't forget that]

In the spirit of sustaining "accuracy," I have NOT had a
"LIFELONG interest in radio." I had a moderate interest
in it (all of electronics really) until my Army
assignment posted me to a major Army radio communications
facility in early February 1953. I was then 20, rather
out of "teen-age" years.

Ooops! My bad. This is the part where Tennessee Nurse Steven J
Robeson, LPN, jumps in and calls me a lying, deceitful coward.

Bingo, BIG TIME INTEREST from
then on! So big I was on the road to changing my career
goals when I got out of the Army in 1956. See:

http://kauko.hallikainen.org/history...ment/stations/
My3Years.pdf

Ah! I knew it was something like that.

Made a "big mistake" (according to a mighty macho
motivated morseman in here) in getting a professional
radio license in '56, not an amateur one. Tsk, tsk.
Worse yet, I got a JOB in radio that year to do REAL
WORK with that license! [horrors, how un-ham-like!]

Len, how could you?

Never used morse code, never had to in the Army. Never
used morse code, or had to, in my career since...which
included "working" a station ON the moon. [real DX]

No morese code?

Old November 5th 05, 01:59 PM
Steveo

wrote:
Steveo wrote:
wrote:
Frank Gilliland wrote:

http://tinyurl.com/8apbr

Hmmm? "A lifelong interest..."

That's enough to get the boys in the hood all nasty with you.

The boyz in the hood?

insert favorite two live crew toon here ha

You see, Len has had a lifelong interest in radio. But in rrap, if
you've had a lifelong interest in radio and don't have a ham license,
it gets these guys all upset.

I know what you mean, HH&C.

Some of them bring their sorrow to rrcb also. Here's one of the bigger
culprits:

Cmdr Buzz Corey wrote:
Care to comment on the conduct and character of the cb band anytime, day
or night, on any channel?