Old November 18th 05, 12:26 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default Tennessee Nurse

From: on Nov 17, 4:04 am

Frank Gilliland wrote:
On 16 Nov 2005 07:02:10 -0800, "Major Dud" wrote in

The two sets of dress blues I owned while in the Marine Corps were
issued to me, free of charge. A "perk" of assigned duties.

More bull**** from Major Dud [sigh]. Uniforms in the Corps are never
issued "free of charge", assigned duties or not.

It might be possible that Steve was assigned to guard the Tomb of the
Unknown Soldier. They probably make a special allowance for uniforms
there.

Impossible. Dudly *IS* an UNKNOWN "soldier."

Besides, he hasn't learned yet how to GUARD his remarks, let
alone a tomb.

Old November 18th 05, 04:20 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an_old_friend

Default stevei continues his rants

From: K4YZ on Nov 16, 6:33 pm

wrote:

We could wear a FULL dress uniform ("pinks and greens"
approved by regulation...same tailoring as commissioned
officers)...IF we bought it ourselves.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....Lennie in pink.....?!?! Naaaahhhhh...

"Pinks and greens" is a colloquial...SNIP)

Yes, Lennie...we know...Just wondering how lengthy a diatribe we'd
be subjected to over it...You didn't let me down.

And I can't see ANY of them in anything "green" unless they fell
into the beer at a St Patty's Day bust...

NONE of us readers have seen ANYTHING of Dudly the Imposter
in ANY USMC uniform of any kind from his alleged 18-year
"career" in the USMC.

Why would you?

Where are the pictures of YOU?

in his photo album perhaps

All we readers can see is a pudgy 50-something middle aged,
balding, scowling poser in a beat-up sort-of-olive-drab
flight suit coverall with cloth captain's bars on the
shoulder pads.

Balding? Scowling? "sort-of-olive drab"...?!?!

that is the photo on QRZ

Who's that?

who is it indeed?

Dudly put that there himself on the QRZ
website. The poopy suit (flight suit) looks like it could
have been bought at any large-airport supplies store.

Who's Dudly?

NOT ONE SINGLE PHOTO of Dudly in his dress blues, despite his
claim of have TWO FREE sets of them.

Why would there be?

Total BULL### from Dudly...a FAKE...a POSEUR...a FRAUD.

OH! You were talking about YOURSELF!

Excuse me!

Steve, K4YZ

Stevie doesn't get it is about HIS words such as these [email protected] Policy 67 November 12th 05 04:59 PM
WWCR on 9.975 MHz in English from Nashville, Tennessee, USA RHF Shortwave 0 October 21st 05 06:04 AM
Who are the FISTS members on RRAP? William Policy 378 December 7th 04 11:25 AM
The Pool Alun Policy 81 June 4th 04 03:30 AM
University of Tennessee Amateur Science Survey Amateur Science Survey Homebrew 0 September 30th 03 07:03 PM