Old November 18th 05, 03:36 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
K4YZ

Default Tennessee Nurse: Steven J Robeson, LPN, CAP MAJOR

Dee Flint wrote:
"Dave Heil" wrote in message
ink.net...
an old friend wrote:
wrote:

And another thing. Jim, Dave, and Mike just might have been able to
pull Steve back from the brink with a little intervention. But no.
They sanctioned his lunacy by "thier" silence.

esp Dave who it sems is his friend

Oh, I'm not "ESP Dave". My friends just call me "Dave". You may call me
"Mister Heil". It seems like ages since you've discussed anything here
but Steve. Tell us how you feel about the possible ramifications brought
on by taking privileges away from code-tested Techs.

As I read the NPRM, each licensee will keep the privileges that they have
until and unless they take a test to upgrade. That means the code-tested
Techs will keep the HF privileges that they now have.

You know that, Dee...Dave knows it as do I and anyone else with an
IQ over 80 or a drop of common sense.

The FCC pretty well learned from the "Incentive LIcensing" debacle
where they essentially "revoked" privileges that taking something away
was NO "incentive"!

But there will be folks who will scream that their "rights" are
being violated over and over in an attempt to gain sympathy and to try
and sway opinion. One particular frequent poster in this forum is very
good at that.

73

Steve, K4YZ

Old November 18th 05, 06:27 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
Dee Flint

"K4YZ" wrote in message
oups.com...

Dee Flint wrote:
"Dave Heil" wrote in message
ink.net...
an old friend wrote:
wrote:

[...]

If the FCC is going to eliminate code testing (and I think they will), their
approach seems reasonable to me. No one gains privileges and no one loses
privileges. Everyone on HF, no matter when they tested, will have taken at
least two tests to get there.

Dee D. Flint, N8UZE

Old November 19th 05, 03:07 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default A new day is on the horizon!

Dave Heil wrote:
wrote:
Dave Heil wrote:
wrote:

And another thing. Jim, Dave, and Mike just might have been able to
pull Steve back from the brink with a little intervention. But no.
They sanctioned his lunacy by "thier" silence.
I have "another thing" for you, Brian: "Jim, Dave and Mike" are no more
responsible for posts other than their own, than you are responsible for
Mark's, Len Anderson's or Roger Wiseman's.

Never said that you were responsible.

You pointed to us as having had some obligation to pull Steve back from
some brink you've manufactured.

I'm not in manufacturing.

I hope that clears things up for you.

Hope that clears things up for you.

No, it didn't do that at all. If we aren't responsible for Steve's
actions (making them what *you* think they should be), why would we have
pulled him back?

I'm not responsible for other people's kids, but I donate to Toys for
Tots.

I'm not responsible for the neighbors dog biting another neighbor's
kid, but I pulled the dog off.

Do you see how it works? Not my responsibility, but it was the right
thing to do.

But you're a pretty worthless friend to Steve for seeing him carry on
the way he does and saying nothing.

It's hard to say something in a forum where all we have is the written
word.

Even harder when the written word is encoded in dits and dahs, but many
here want it MANDATED.

Have you written anything to bring your friend Mark Morgan back
to reality?

Reality? How am I supposed to do that. I'm not a medical
professional. ;^)

Perhaps the most effective course of action would be for Steve to get
off Mark's ass and quit calling around Mark's county.

What have you written to Len toward straightening him out?

I've said he's too hard on you guys.

All I've noted here is you egging him on. Some friend *you* are.

Aw, geez. Some of the greatest fun I've had on here was the Hop
Sing-speak; english as a first and second language. It was only
funny because Steve got so upset over it.

Gonna call my wife, gotta show my kids! There's a guy that takes
himself much too seriously.

Is that the double standard you're always going on about?

OK, Dave, I get your point.

Notice to Len: Start playing nice with these guys when they start
playing nice with you.

My duty as a friend to Len and good citizen of RRAP is now satisfied.

Your turn, Dave.

Old November 19th 05, 03:31 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
K4YZ

Default Pot/Kettle/Black....The Continued Misdeeds and Deceit of the Feeble Five

wrote:
Dave Heil wrote:
wrote:
Dave Heil wrote:
wrote:

And another thing. Jim, Dave, and Mike just might have been able to
pull Steve back from the brink with a little intervention. But no.
They sanctioned his lunacy by "thier" silence.
I have "another thing" for you, Brian: "Jim, Dave and Mike" are no more
responsible for posts other than their own, than you are responsible for
Mark's, Len Anderson's or Roger Wiseman's.

Never said that you were responsible.

You pointed to us as having had some obligation to pull Steve back from
some brink you've manufactured.

I'm not in manufacturing.

Sure you are.

You manufactured a tale about operating HF legally from Somalia.

You manufactured a tale about "...unlicensed devices play a major
role in emcomm". So far, I've not seen anything except some
occassional references to CB's being used for "intercom" like functions
in the present post-hurricaine disaster.

You manufactured a tale about ARES not being able to respond due
to all the over-committed members. However last I heard, there were
over 47 stories in MAJOR media sources that can't do anything except
applaud Amateur Radio disaster releif workers.

There's more, but I hate to go on-and-on. I am sure you're tired
of getting your nose rubbed in it, too.

I hope that clears things up for you.

Hope that clears things up for you.

No, it didn't do that at all. If we aren't responsible for Steve's
actions (making them what *you* think they should be), why would we have
pulled him back?

I'm not responsible for other people's kids, but I donate to Toys for
Tots.

A project of the United States Marine Corps Reserve...That's gotta
get you grinding your teeth a bit!

I'm not responsible for the neighbors dog biting another neighbor's
kid, but I pulled the dog off.

Hate to see him gnawing on YOUR bone, eh...?!?!

Do you see how it works? Not my responsibility, but it was the right
thing to do.

But SO FAR, you've done NOTHING constructive!

You told the aforementioned tales, along with having stated your
"admiration" for a documented pathological liar who ALSO happens to be
trying to undermine the SAME "Amateur Radio" that you are a licensee
of...And "the Morse Code test" has little or nothing to do with what
I am refring to...

But you're a pretty worthless friend to Steve for seeing him carry on
the way he does and saying nothing.

It's hard to say something in a forum where all we have is the written
word.

Even harder when the written word is encoded in dits and dahs, but many
here want it MANDATED.

You've not been paying attention...but then that's not new either.

Have you written anything to bring your friend Mark Morgan back
to reality?

Reality? How am I supposed to do that. I'm not a medical
professional. ;^)

Markie's problems are psychological, not medical.

Perhaps the most effective course of action would be for Steve to get
off Mark's ass and quit calling around Mark's county.

I've not called a single person anywhere about Mark, Brian...

What have you written to Len toward straightening him out?

I've said he's too hard on you guys.

Uh huh...

All I've noted here is you egging him on. Some friend *you* are.

Aw, geez. Some of the greatest fun I've had on here was the Hop
Sing-speak; english as a first and second language. It was only
funny because Steve got so upset over it.

Gonna call my wife, gotta show my kids! There's a guy that takes
himself much too seriously.

If you think your baby talk was the issue, then you're lying to
yourself in addition to us.....

Is that the double standard you're always going on about?

OK, Dave, I get your point.

Notice to Len: Start playing nice with these guys when they start
playing nice with you.

Uhhhhhh.....

Brian....

Jim Miccolis has NEVER called the putz anything BUT "Len" or
"Leonard" or any other abbreviation of his name that Lennie didn't
himself use, yet Lennie's pelted him for YEARS with NUMEROUS
diminutives. You have too, yet I have NEVER seen Jim refer to YOU as
anything except "Brian", "Burke", or by your callsign.

My duty as a friend to Len and good citizen of RRAP is now satisfied.

No...Your duty as a "good citizen" will be done when you
publically state, and then STICK TO IT, your intent to not initiate or
perpetuate the use of diminutives towards people who don't use them on
you.

And Yes, Brian, I will do the same for you, effective with THIS
post...assuming you do and continue the same. Otherwise, it's right on
back to the mudslinging.

Your turn, Dave.

No, Brian...it's YOURS.

Steve, K4YZ

Steve, K4YZ

Old November 19th 05, 10:25 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

From: on Sat 19 Nov 2005 07:07

Dave Heil wrote:
wrote:
Dave Heil wrote:
wrote:

And another thing. Jim, Dave, and Mike just might have been able to
pull Steve back from the brink with a little intervention. But no.
They sanctioned his lunacy by "thier" silence.

I have "another thing" for you, Brian: "Jim, Dave and Mike" are no more
responsible for posts other than their own, than you are responsible for
Mark's, Len Anderson's or Roger Wiseman's.

Never said that you were responsible.

You pointed to us as having had some obligation to pull Steve back from
some brink you've manufactured.

I'm not in manufacturing.

Davie thinks he is Shop Foreman and all work for him...keep
those morse machines working in the factory!

I hope that clears things up for you.

Hope that clears things up for you.

No, it didn't do that at all. If we aren't responsible for Steve's
actions (making them what *you* think they should be), why would we have
pulled him back?

I'm not responsible for other people's kids, but I donate to Toys for
Tots.

I'm not responsible for the neighbors dog biting another neighbor's
kid, but I pulled the dog off.

Do you see how it works? Not my responsibility, but it was the right
thing to do.

Brian, the only thing that matters to Davie is that "the right
thing to do" is what Davie says it is.

But you're a pretty worthless friend to Steve for seeing him carry on
the way he does and saying nothing.

It's hard to say something in a forum where all we have is the written
word.

Even harder when the written word is encoded in dits and dahs, but many
here want it MANDATED.

Davie took and passed the 20 WPM code test, therefore all others
have to do the same thing in order to be his "equal." He
condescends to allow "lesser" beings (who passed 5 or 13 WPM
tests) to coexist in his universe but has utter contempt for any
who have not.

Davie likes his exclusivity of status-rank-title since it makes
him "superior" to others. Therefore he demands that code
testing MUST be retained in federal regulations for the licensing
of amateur radio hobbyists. That is very important to his IMAGE.

Have you written anything to bring your friend Mark Morgan back
to reality?

Reality? How am I supposed to do that. I'm not a medical
professional. ;^)

Neither is Davie. But, I think he plays one on TV. :-)

Perhaps the most effective course of action would be for Steve to get
off Mark's ass and quit calling around Mark's county.

Too easy. Congenital bullies LIKE what they do to others.

What have you written to Len toward straightening him out?

I've said he's too hard on you guys.

"Straightening me out?" :-)

I'm a congenital heterosexual, freely admitting that. :-)

Davie sounds like he is a raving ultra-conservative
morseodist with all his proselyte activity "batter-ying"
everyone to keep the code test forever and ever.

Must be electro-chemistry at work. His liquid proselyte
tries to cause a reaction. Alas, none. His "cold fusion"
sputters its fuse and it goes out...

All I've noted here is you egging him on. Some friend *you* are.

Aw, geez. Some of the greatest fun I've had on here was the Hop
Sing-speak; english as a first and second language. It was only
funny because Steve got so upset over it.

Gonna call my wife, gotta show my kids! There's a guy that takes
himself much too seriously.

Woe be unto the sanctimonious self-righteous cultists, for
they have not developed any sense of humor. Their "humor"
consists solely of enjoyment of humiliating others.

Is that the double standard you're always going on about?

OK, Dave, I get your point.

Notice to Len: Start playing nice with these guys when they start
playing nice with you.

I'm waiting patiently for that to happen...hasn't yet.

My duty as a friend to Len and good citizen of RRAP is now satisfied.

Roger that, and thank you Brian...

Your turn, Dave.

Fork Davie...I think he's done...

Old November 19th 05, 11:33 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an old friend

Default stevie continues his raving

K4YZ wrote:
wrote:
Dave Heil wrote:
wrote:
Dave Heil wrote:
wrote:

And another thing. Jim, Dave, and Mike just might have been able to
pull Steve back from the brink with a little intervention. But no.
They sanctioned his lunacy by "thier" silence.
I have "another thing" for you, Brian: "Jim, Dave and Mike" are no more
responsible for posts other than their own, than you are responsible for
Mark's, Len Anderson's or Roger Wiseman's.

Never said that you were responsible.

You pointed to us as having had some obligation to pull Steve back from
some brink you've manufactured.

I'm not in manufacturing.

Sure you are.

You manufactured a tale about operating HF legally from Somalia.

at least as legal as Dave working out of bander
cuting more frothing at the mouth
!

Do you see how it works? Not my responsibility, but it was the right
thing to do.

But SO FAR, you've done NOTHING constructive!

more than yourself at leats but that that is not hard. My cat does
morecontructive things in the ARS than you
cuting yet more raving

Have you written anything to bring your friend Mark Morgan back
to reality?

Reality? How am I supposed to do that. I'm not a medical
professional. ;^)

Markie's problems are psychological, not medical.

my biggest problem is you Stevie boy and the possibilitiy that some one
may take your insanity seriously

Perhaps the most effective course of action would be for Steve to get
off Mark's ass and quit calling around Mark's county.

I've not called a single person anywhere about Mark, Brian...

then you have lied about doing so
cuting more raving

My duty as a friend to Len and good citizen of RRAP is now satisfied.

No...Your duty as a "good citizen" will be done when you
publically state, and then STICK TO IT, your intent to not initiate or
perpetuate the use of diminutives towards people who don't use them on
you.

why should our side be nice with you screaming pedophile making false
claims of mental illness
cuting more raving