Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old November 29th 05, 12:28 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
K4YZ

Default Why Markie Gets Made Fun Of So Easily

an old friend wrote:
not an old friend wrote:
"an old friend" wrote in news:1133215183.057922.94830
@g47g2000cwa.googlegroups.com:
Grümwîtch thë Ünflãppåblê wrote:
He's afraid of you for the same reason I fear of you --- exposure to
gay-borne STD's.

Stevie would only be en danger from if 2 thing were ture

one I had any STD

You've had them all? YAK!

more lies for cowards

No...It's a reply that tries to respond to your posts in the same
possessives and plurals that you "write" in.

L E A R N E N G L I S H and people will stop making fun of you!

S T O P trying to OVER-WRITE to compensate for your functional
illiteracy and it won't be so apparent!

Steve, K4YZ

Brain has Stevie paid up on the bet he made a few years ago an old friend Policy 30 November 30th 05 12:47 AM
The "Almost" Delta Loop Antenna for Limited Space Shortwave Listening (SWL) made from TV 'type' Parts RHF Shortwave 0 October 16th 05 12:34 PM
The Apollo Hoax FAQ darla General 0 July 22nd 04 12:14 PM
FS: Connectors/Adapters/Meters/Etc. Ben Equipment 0 January 1st 04 02:55 PM
FS: Connectors/Adapters/Meters/Etc. Ben Equipment 0 January 1st 04 02:55 PM