Old December 1st 05, 12:53 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
K4YZ

Default I'd Call 130 Threads To Be Evidence of Internet Stalking~~Markie's Scorecard of 30 November 2005~~(Let's See If He Tries to "kill" This Thread Too..?!?!?)

Some of the threads have the same name, but are indeed from
distinct threads or subject line re-taskings.

Let's hope he get's his check soon and get's out of the house for
a while!

Steve, K4YZ

was stevie the subject of a pedophile?

stevie insane

Stevie nows tries to practic law without being member of the bar

progres Boyo

stevie ####

when will stevie decide to end this game?

stevei conitues lie-athon

why can't stevie read

you shall what you sow back times 3... Karma is Karma

Stevie doesn't understand the law

stevie lies some more

why does stevie feel threatened?

stevie threatens me with arrest

progress stevie admit to making threats

a formal reply to Stevie latest threat

formal notice stevie ahs accepted that he has receive and read my
formal notice to him by repling to it

more stevie threats more stevie lying dening he is making them

stevei show how closely he waits and follows my moves on line and yet
he denies stalkering me

stevie his true colors as bully

why does dos the Stevie written Bio of N8DOS read like a lie

why is Stevie afrad of Todd

when will Steie to alow this jihad to end

Dave support and advocates Lying, for anything he considers a good
cause

when will dave call Stevie to accoutn for his lying

why does Steviue hide behind the annymouses and Dave

just how many of the posters to RRAP are sexualy insecure

was the late N8DOS a child abuser?

why does Stevie advocate elder abuse

why does Stevie hold a duoble standard and expect to get away with it?

why does Stevie balme his victums for his actions

when will stevie take responiblity and own up to his actions

when will stevie stop lying about answering the question

you knwo it is remarkaly liberating feeling to be on the attack

why does Dave aid and abet steve's despictable behavoir

just exaclty how did I bring up sexality for you to respond to in this
post?

stevie advocates elder abuse

and try explaining this stevie

when will stevie explain his lie

why does Stevie need to lie about other people

why is Stevie afaird of BB

will stevie ever come clean

stevie is afriad of the truth

Stevie likes kiddy porn?

stevie contiues his sexual obeseion across the newsgruop

stevie CONTINUES his evasions across the newsgruop

whycan't stevie say something coherantt

when will stevie admit he has lied to NG

stevie is afriad of the truth

stvei admits to his own staking

stevie makes antisemitic remark will the cowardly attacks never cease

stevie ####

stevle ####

steve of #### but no answers just lies about giving them

when will stevie begin to deal with legacy of lies and shame

when will Stevie explain how my posting in pesonal gruop makes calling
BB gay ralvant to radio

Stevie continues hsi cowardly regusal to answer why he claims Tood's
sexuality is relavant to radio

a track record for Stevie

Reverand Stevie

Stevie betrays his service oath

more stevie lies

Stevie in personals group?

still more reminders of stevie the liar

stilmore reminders of our resident piece of **** Stevie

yet more of stevie sexual prevertion

another blast Stevie accuses NCI of ploting HIS murder

another interesting find about Stevie and his beliefs about marriage

Re stvie makes false charge and admits to lying r does he

when you going to fees to your lie

stevie lies

found that post of stevie mocking pagaism and Hiram Maxwell my goodness
the post he denies making

stevie continues his cowardly avoidance of the issues

Dave decide to support Stevie in his gay bashing quest

why is stevie afraid of me?

stevie is afraid of me? not likely, but true

stevie in denail

stvei makes acusations of criintent to comit a criminal act so call 911
stop whining on the net about it

Stevie claim to right to make demand himself but denies that other have
the same right

stevie continues to be in de nile (hopefull he can't swim)

more stevie lies

a promise to stevie

stevie lies

stevie tell the truth for once in your life

stevie refuses to fto tell the truth

stevie lies somemore

when will Stevei give a TRUTHFULL answer

will stevie the coward ever come clean

stevie the coward

stevie paranoid sees me behind everything

steve is coward

stevie contues to avoid a simple question

can stevie deal with his dshonesty issues

lia-athon continued

Sounds like something Steve and his buddies on here would do

Stevie lies and avoids admit his bigotry

more lies to cover lies

stevie spend another day contiing his atcks rather than answer a simple
question

more stevei lies

more stevie abuse

stevie threatens people to avoid answering the question put to him

stevei contiues his efferts at intimadatio

answer the question stevie the coward

stevie the coward

Stevie admits to stalking

stevie conties to be a coward

stevie contiues being a coward

stevie is coward

stevie is coward but so is Dave

Stevie contiues his cowardly attacks

Stevie continues his cowardly lies

the lie-athon just goes and on

Stevie would rather lie than admit he has lied

Shush everyone. Steve has something to tell...

why is stevie afraid

Stevie the liar, as agreed to by Dave his buddy

Stevie the pervert, stevie the coward, Stevie admit being demented

Stevie:the lie-athon continues

the lie-athon go on

stevie one use

box score on Stevie the cowardly liar

when will Stevie learn to read

stevie must love lying

Stevie and Dave contiue to show their cowardice

Stevie continues to refuse to answer a question shwoing

Stevie is afraid of the truth

madman stevie contiues his raving to bad he isn't a dog then wed be
able to put him out of his misery

stevie mental problems

steve is coward afraid to asnwer a simple question

steveie contiues his compaign of lies and deceit

stevie is a coward

stevie still the coward

Old December 1st 05, 04:28 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an Old friend

Default stevei contiiues his campaign of lies why does he refuse to stop the flow

K4YZ wrote:
Some of the threads have the same name, but are indeed from
distinct threads or subject line re-taskings.

you can stopp this anytime

Old December 1st 05, 05:54 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
K4YZ

an Old friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
Some of the threads have the same name, but are indeed from
distinct threads or subject line re-taskings.

you can stopp this anytime

It's not mine to stop, Markie.

All of the following threads were of YOUR authorship.

It's not "mine" to stop...It's yours...Boyo...

Steve, K4YZ

QUOTE OF MARKIE'S THREADS IN LAST 48 HOURS

Old December 1st 05, 05:59 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an_old_friend

Default stevei you have the power to stop this

K4YZ wrote:
an Old friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
Some of the threads have the same name, but are indeed from
distinct threads or subject line re-taskings.

you can stopp this anytime

It's not mine to stop, Markie.

All of the following threads were of YOUR authorship.

It is your to stop

I have told you how I will tell you again

answer the question asked

who did you bring up and make charges about people sexuality in a radio
NG

answer that question and this will stop

Indeed just apologize to ME ,to Todd, to BB, to len, and the newsgruop
as whole, and promise never to bring up sexuality again or to make
sexual reffrnces or use sexual pejoitives and I will stop

it is all up to you

you liad out the choice I have simply choosen the best option for myself

Old December 1st 05, 06:12 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default stevie babbling on

On 1 Dec 2005 03:53:38 -0800, "K4YZ" wrote:

Some of the threads have the same name, but are indeed from
distinct threads or subject line re-taskings.

Let's hope he get's his check soon and get's out of the house for
a while!

you send me anyting and it is going to the postal nspectors
everyone should be advised that The following person
has been advocating the abuse of elders

he may also be making flase reports of abusing other in order to attak and cow his foes
he also shows signs of being dangerously unstable

STEVEN J ROBESON
151 12TH AVE NW
WINCHESTER TN 37398
931-967-6282
Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 140,000 groups
Unlimited download

Old December 9th 05, 01:07 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

K4YZ wrote:
Some of the threads have the same name, but are indeed from
distinct threads or subject line re-taskings.

Let's hope he get's his check soon and get's out of the house for
a while!

Steve, K4YZ

You define internet stalking as 130 new threads?

Should I go back and count up your new threads?

Hi!