Old December 22nd 05, 06:38 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
K4YZ

Default More Markie Mularkie

wrote:
On 21 Dec 2005 01:13:57 -0800, "K4YZ" wrote:

an old friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an old friend wrote:

cut

I think the whole NG except you and Dave understand exactly what is
going on

Yes, Markie...The whole NG INCLUDING Dave and I understand EXACTLY
what is going on.

I don't you do

Very good! It was an accident, I am sure, but you got it "right"
for once!

You're a functionally illiterate, mentally challenged, socially
inept little dweeb whose whole life pivots around being a meaner, more
deceitful, dishonest troll.

and that proves it

That's TWICE that you've gotten it right, but again, no doubt due
to your functional illiteracy issues.

you don't know what is going on

Now you slip back into your drunken stupor.

but you more or less admit to being troll yourself which may be
progress

I "more or less" did nothing of the sort, but if it makes you feel
better to think so, be my guest.

and they know you could stop it but agreeingto stop your foregeies of
posts your lying your threats, your gay bashing you pagan bashing your
spreading of hate

No lies.

plenty of lies

Not from me, Markie.

No threats.

lots of threats from you

Uhhhhhh....Nope.

No gay bashing. No pagan bashing. No
spreading of hate.

all frdone by your keyboard many times

Nope again.

Just showing you to be the aforementioned idiot....And YOU just
keep adding more and more to the "proof" pile.

Proof of what

You're a functionally illiterate, mentally challenged, socially
inept little dweeb whose whole life pivots around being a meaner, more
deceitful, dishonest troll.

Mark C. Morgan is a pathological liar and thief:

The following screen names, e-mail aliases, and Amateur Radio callsigns

have been stolen by him:

Steve, K4YZ

Old December 22nd 05, 08:08 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default agains well said BB ty

On 22 Dec 2005 07:13:01 -0800, wrote:

wrote:
On 21 Dec 2005 14:46:25 -0800,
wrote:

K4YZ wrote:

And if you think that no one but you can see it, you're a bigger
fool than your posts let on...

Steve, K4YZ

Steve, you're the fool. You treat people like $hit then expect them to
see you as some kind of upstanding RRAP citizen. Doesn't work that
way, as you're finding out. It's obvious that your forgery of "raped
an old friend" was the final straw for Mark.

got to correct you the final starw was stevie supportof the publishing
of the name address and phone number of some who only "fault was
sharing my name, and his lies that the person was in no way in
dangered.

that onforunate received phone call threatening to burn him outof his
own and crusify on the lawn

Reminds me of Steve's lecturing Len about what happens to people who
shoot "thier" mouth off to the wrong person.

I wonder if Steve is making any of these posts from his work computer
so that his company can be held liable, too.

I don't think even he is that stupid but more from a fear of being
fired, after all stevei is always afraid

everyone should be advised that The following person
has been advocating the abuse of elders making false charges of child rape, rape in general forges post and name

he may also be making flase reports of abusing other in order to attak and cow his foes
he also shows signs of being dangerously unstable

STEVEN J ROBESON
151 12TH AVE NW
WINCHESTER TN 37398
931-967-6282

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 140,000 groups
Unlimited download
Old January 10th 06, 05:51 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default More Markie Muarkie more censorhsip by steve

On 21 Dec 2005 01:13:57 -0800, "K4YZ" wrote:
interfence is censorship accrdoing to you steve

an old friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an old friend wrote:
why does stevie refuse to pay the price of stoping his forgeries stop
his lying and be even merely uncivil instad of the lying SoS we all
know and loathe

Markie, YOU are the ONLY one perpetrating any "forgeries" here,
witness your blatant use of my mine, my wife's and deceased father's
callsigns as Google aliases.

nope you have been for weeks I just choose tojion you to make the point

The only "point" you've made is that you have mental health issues
that are not addressed by proper therapy.

you canstopp it anytime byagreeing to merely rude

Was that a sentence?

As for anyone being "rude", I guess the blatant theft of others
callsigns for use as Yahoo aliases pretty well puts YOU right in the
middle of it.

I can only guess becuase it would leave him nothing to post on RRAP if
he had to tell the truth and be the upstanding man he claims he is

There's only one person perpetrating a "flame war" here, Markie.

yes there is currently and you can stop it by just agreeing to be
merely rude

You're the one being rude, Markie...Withness the 600 posts, most
of which are proliferated with death threats, profanites and stolen
e-mail aliases.

All from YOU keyboard.

It's you, now with just under 600 posts all attacking me.

if you say so I will not quiible but so what I will use as many posts
as I choose

Sure you will.

And in the process continue to demonstrate your mental defect and
anti-social behaviour.

And if you think that no one but you can see it, you're a bigger
fool than your posts let on...

more stupid #### from the ###hole of RRAP

More proof of my above allegations of YOUR rudeness and mental
defect.

I think the whole NG except you and Dave understand exactly what is
going on

Yes, Markie...The whole NG INCLUDING Dave and I understand EXACTLY
what is going on.

You're a functionally illiterate, mentally challenged, socially
inept little dweeb whose whole life pivots around being a meaner, more
deceitful, dishonest troll.

and they know you could stop it but agreeingto stop your foregeies of
posts your lying your threats, your gay bashing you pagan bashing your
spreading of hate

No lies. No threats. No gay bashing. No pagan bashing. No
spreading of hate.

Just showing you to be the aforementioned idiot....And YOU just
keep adding more and more to the "proof" pile.

Thanks.

Steve, K4YZ

Old January 10th 06, 06:02 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
K4YZ

wrote:
On 21 Dec 2005 01:13:57 -0800, "K4YZ" wrote:

interfence is censorship accrdoing to you steve

What "interfence"...?!?!

Steve, K4YZ

Old March 16th 06, 02:26 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
kb9rqz@mark_morgan.com

Default simon prue steve More Markie Mularkie

On 21 Dec 2005 00:57:40 -0800, "K4YZ" wrote:

an old friend wrote:
why does stevie refuse to pay the price of stoping his forgeries stop
his lying and be even merely uncivil instad of the lying SoS we all
know and loathe

Markie, YOU are the ONLY one perpetrating any "forgeries" here,
witness your blatant use of my mine, my wife's and deceased father's
callsigns as Google aliases.

raped an old Nobodies old freind and the rest

I can only guess becuase it would leave him nothing to post on RRAP if
he had to tell the truth and be the upstanding man he claims he is

There's only one person perpetrating a "flame war" here, Markie.

wrong

It's you, now with just under 600 posts all attacking me.

was that the number

And if you think that no one but you can see it, you're a bigger
fool than your posts let on...

everyoe can see the truth

that you have started and wish to carry on such a flame fest

Steve, K4YZ

everyone should be advised that The following person
has been advocating the abuse of elders making false charges of child rape, rape in general forges post and name

he may also be making flase reports of abusing other in order to attak and cow his foes
he also shows signs of being dangerously unstable

he regualrly makes threats of aresst or of the power to confine folks againsthere will

he is lying of course

STEVEN J ROBESON
151 12TH AVE NW
WINCHESTER TN 37398
931-967-6282

well stevie you assked for it you got it
Mark Morgan

Old March 17th 06, 05:32 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
kb9rqz@mark_morgan.com

Default simon prue steve More Markie Mularkie-steve contiues to avoid his misdeeds

an old friend wrote:
[...]

home 931-967-6282
work number?(931) 967-8200
or posiibly (931) 967-8249