Old December 28th 05, 07:58 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default Laughing at Markie

K4YZ wrote:
Dave Heil wrote:
KØHB wrote:

So did the ###hole cry worf or wolf or word or wore or work or worm or worn or
or wort or woof or what?

I thought Mark explained that the boy cried, "Q" and went on to do
something about a deed.

Until Mark enrolls in a spelling class, I guess we'll just have to guess.

yeah...Like THAT will happen!

Like you will tell us what a person's sexuality has to do with amateur
radio and RRAP.

He just told us that he failed the 5 wpm morse exam more than 100 times.
How long are you willing to wait around?

I am willing to bet that his reported "100 times" was 99 more than
he attempted.

I'm willing to bet that you will avoid the truth for the rest of your
life.

Old December 28th 05, 08:01 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default steve the asshole that cried worf

Dave Heil wrote:
KØHB wrote:

So did the asshole cry worf or wolf or word or wore or work or worm or worn or
or wort or woof or what?

I thought Mark explained that the boy cried, "Q" and went on to do
something about a deed.

Dave, I don't recall him saying that. Can you repost that?

I do recall him asking Steve what a person's sexuality has to do with
amateur radio.

Or is "Q" your euphimism for Queer?

Dave K8MN

bb

Old December 29th 05, 12:12 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
NOGL

an old friend wrote:
Dave Heil wrote:
Then straighten Brian out. He thinks you mean "Queer".

I just did but you had to bitch and moan about soemething didn't you

I like make Brain moan. I love him long time.