Old January 4th 06, 08:17 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an Old friend

Default more lies more child abuse from steve

K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
wrote:
On 31 Dec 2005 17:01:09 -0800,
wrote:

Jim, how did it go? Did you copy them on 20M?

why did they choose that band how would they ever know wether the
report came from hearing some loca or world wide skip. seem silly to
me if they want data of any value to use that band and mode

Someone put this day on the calendar.

why?

Obvioulsy you were too impatient to read further before
commenting, then too stupid to go back and edit after reading why.

lie
therefore child abuse

Mark FINALLY said something with which I can wholeheartedly,
unrepentingly agree with.

it is not the first time

It's the first time in 7 years. That's long enough to have been
declared dead in most states.

it is not even the first time you have done so in my own name

but anything on results?

Ditto.

73

can't go a whole post without lying eh steve

What lie?

The "73"...?!?!

Mark, when you act right, discuss things in a meaningful manner
and do so without being snide, slanderous, profane or presumptive, I
have no problem addressing you like I do anyone else, and that includes
sending you a "73".

you lied in your post long before your got to the 73

and with your choose to be insulting

And if you'll notice, those "73" 's are very few and very far
between!

indeed you are very rare with your 73's

but you don't even meet the Stadards you set

Like now.

Steve, K4YZ

Old January 5th 06, 01:04 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
K4YZ

Default More Markie Mularkie

an Old friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
wrote:
On 31 Dec 2005 17:01:09 -0800,
wrote:

Jim, how did it go? Did you copy them on 20M?

why did they choose that band how would they ever know wether the
report came from hearing some loca or world wide skip. seem silly to
me if they want data of any value to use that band and mode

Someone put this day on the calendar.

why?

Obvioulsy you were too impatient to read further before
commenting, then too stupid to go back and edit after reading why.

lie

Nope.

therefore child abuse

You've stopped the meds again, haven't you, Markie?

[...]

Huh?

And if you'll notice, those "73" 's are very few and very far
between!

indeed you are very rare with your 73's

but you don't even meet the Stadards you set

What's a "stadard"...?

Steve, K4YZ

Old January 5th 06, 01:31 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default steve admit he needs to be on meds

On 4 Jan 2006 17:04:14 -0800, "K4YZ" wrote:

an Old friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
wrote:
On 31 Dec 2005 17:01:09 -0800,
wrote:

Jim, how did it go? Did you copy them on 20M?

why did they choose that band how would they ever know wether the
report came from hearing some loca or world wide skip. seem silly to
me if they want data of any value to use that band and mode

Someone put this day on the calendar.

why?

Obvioulsy you were too impatient to read further before
commenting, then too stupid to go back and edit after reading why.

lie

Nope.

yes you lied

therefore child abuse

You've stopped the meds again, haven't you, Markie?

nope but you just admitted YOU need to be on the meds

you are the one that claimed lying= child abuse

Mark FINALLY said something with which I can wholeheartedly,
unrepentingly agree with.

it is not the first time

It's the first time in 7 years. That's long enough to have been
declared dead in most states.

lie d there too and cut out the response

cowardly ling at that

it is not even the first time you have done so in my own name

but anything on results?

Ditto.

73

can't go a whole post without lying eh steve

What lie?

The "73"...?!?!

Mark, when you act right, discuss things in a meaningful manner
and do so without being snide, slanderous, profane or presumptive, I
have no problem addressing you like I do anyone else, and that includes
sending you a "73".

you lied in your post long before your got to the 73

Nope.

yes you did

you lied in saying it was the first time in 7 years you agreed with
and you lied in saying I had not read your post and other places as
well

and with your choose to be insulting

Huh?

And if you'll notice, those "73" 's are very few and very far
between!

indeed you are very rare with your 73's

but you don't even meet the Stadards you set

What's a "stadard"...?

something you don't have

Steve, K4YZ

everyone should be advised that The following person
has been advocating the abuse of elders making false charges of child rape, rape in general forges post and name

he may also be making flase reports of abusing other in order to attak and cow his foes
he also shows signs of being dangerously unstable

STEVEN J ROBESON
151 12TH AVE NW
WINCHESTER TN 37398
931-967-6282

well stevie you assked for it you got it
Mark Morgan

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 140,000 groups
Unlimited download
Old January 5th 06, 09:48 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
K4YZ

wrote:
On 4 Jan 2006 17:04:14 -0800, "K4YZ" wrote:
an Old friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
wrote:
On 31 Dec 2005 17:01:09 -0800,
wrote:

Jim, how did it go? Did you copy them on 20M?

why did they choose that band how would they ever know wether the
report came from hearing some loca or world wide skip. seem silly to
me if they want data of any value to use that band and mode

Someone put this day on the calendar.

why?

Obvioulsy you were too impatient to read further before
commenting, then too stupid to go back and edit after reading why.

lie

Nope.

yes you lied

Nope.

therefore child abuse

You've stopped the meds again, haven't you, Markie?

nope but you just admitted YOU need to be on the meds

No, I did not.

you are the one that claimed lying= child abuse

No, Markie, I did not.

I said TEACHING CHILDREN TO LIE is child abuse.

Try to get this right!

You've been misquoting this all week! (As if misquoting is new to
you...riiiiiiiiiiiiiiight!)

Mark FINALLY said something with which I can wholeheartedly,
unrepentingly agree with.

it is not the first time

It's the first time in 7 years. That's long enough to have been
declared dead in most states.

lie d there too and cut out the response

cowardly ling at that

You need to get those "anger control issues" back under control,
Markie.

Your dreck in here is barely readable as it is, then you go off
the deep end and it get's worse.

it is not even the first time you have done so in my own name

but anything on results?

Ditto.

73

can't go a whole post without lying eh steve

What lie?

The "73"...?!?!

Mark, when you act right, discuss things in a meaningful manner
and do so without being snide, slanderous, profane or presumptive, I
have no problem addressing you like I do anyone else, and that includes
sending you a "73".

you lied in your post long before your got to the 73

Nope.

yes you did

Nope.

you lied in saying it was the first time in 7 years you agreed with
and you lied in saying I had not read your post and other places as
well

Such as?

and with your choose to be insulting

Huh?

And if you'll notice, those "73" 's are very few and very far
between!

indeed you are very rare with your 73's

but you don't even meet the Stadards you set

What's a "stadard"...?

something you don't have

What's a "stadard"...?!?!

It's not in Websters.

I've not set any "stadards", Markie, whatever a "stadard" is.

Steve, K4YZ

Old January 5th 06, 10:55 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default stveie lies

On 5 Jan 2006 01:48:04 -0800, "K4YZ" wrote:

wrote:
On 4 Jan 2006 17:04:14 -0800, "K4YZ" wrote:
an Old friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
wrote:
On 31 Dec 2005 17:01:09 -0800,
wrote:

Jim, how did it go? Did you copy them on 20M?

why did they choose that band how would they ever know wether the
report came from hearing some loca or world wide skip. seem silly to
me if they want data of any value to use that band and mode

Someone put this day on the calendar.

why?

Obvioulsy you were too impatient to read further before
commenting, then too stupid to go back and edit after reading why.

lie

Nope.

yes you lied

Nope.

therefore child abuse

You've stopped the meds again, haven't you, Markie?

nope but you just admitted YOU need to be on the meds

No, I did not.

yep you did

you are the one that claimed lying= child abuse

No, Markie, I did not.

I said TEACHING CHILDREN TO LIE is child abuse.

you said both

Try to get this right!

You've been misquoting this all week! (As if misquoting is new to
you...riiiiiiiiiiiiiiight!)

not at all

you said that lying was the same as kiddy porn which means it is the
as child abuse

right here
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.r...13a0525654b952

stop with your lying

Old January 6th 06, 02:39 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
K4YZ

wrote:
On 4 Jan 2006 17:04:14 -0800, "K4YZ" wrote:
an Old friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
wrote:
On 31 Dec 2005 17:01:09 -0800,
wrote:

Jim, how did it go? Did you copy them on 20M?

why did they choose that band how would they ever know wether the
report came from hearing some loca or world wide skip. seem silly to
me if they want data of any value to use that band and mode

Someone put this day on the calendar.

why?

Obvioulsy you were too impatient to read further before
commenting, then too stupid to go back and edit after reading why.

lie

Nope.

yes you lied

Nope.

therefore child abuse

You've stopped the meds again, haven't you, Markie?

nope but you just admitted YOU need to be on the meds

No, I did not.

yep you did

Nope.

Prove it.

you are the one that claimed lying= child abuse

No, Markie, I did not.

I said TEACHING CHILDREN TO LIE is child abuse.

you said both

Why do you insist on blatantly lying in public, Mark?

Try to get this right!

You've been misquoting this all week! (As if misquoting is new to
you...riiiiiiiiiiiiiiight!)

not at all

Absolutey "at all".

you said that lying was the same as kiddy porn which means it is the
as child abuse

Mark, you reeeeeeeeally need to take an English comprehension
course.

right here
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.r...13a0525654b952

It's STILL not "there", Markie.

S T O P L Y I N G! ! ! !

L E A R N E N G L I S H Y O U I D I O T ! ! ! ! ! !

stop with your lying

In order to "stop" one must have started.

Steve, K4YZ

Old January 7th 06, 08:52 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an old friend

Default why are you lying?

K4YZ wrote:
wrote:
On 5 Jan 2006 01:48:04 -0800, "K4YZ" wrote:
wrote:

cut
yes you lied

Nope.

therefore child abuse

You've stopped the meds again, haven't you, Markie?

nope but you just admitted YOU need to be on the meds

No, I did not.

yep you did

Nope.

yep

Prove it.

why it is all there in the text

you are the one that claimed lying= child abuse

No, Markie, I did not.

I said TEACHING CHILDREN TO LIE is child abuse.

you said both

Why do you insist on blatantly lying in public, Mark?

not the one lying you are

Try to get this right!

You've been misquoting this all week! (As if misquoting is new to
you...riiiiiiiiiiiiiiight!)

not at all

Absolutey "at all".

you said that lying was the same as kiddy porn which means it is the
as child abuse

Mark, you reeeeeeeeally need to take an English comprehension
course.

nope you need a course in logic and in english for that matter as well
yor you would not make asiine statements like "lying is the same as
kiddy porn"

but you made em and you stuck by it like the fool you are

right here
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.r...13a0525654b952

It's STILL not "there", Markie.

sure is

S T O P L Y I N G! ! ! !

not lying you are though

L E A R N E N G L I S H Y O U I D I O T ! ! ! ! ! !

you are the one with the english problem

stop with your lying

In order to "stop" one must have started.

you started years ago

Steve, K4YZ

Old January 7th 06, 07:00 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default more of steve abusive lies

wrote:
On 4 Jan 2006 17:04:14 -0800, "K4YZ" wrote:
an Old friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:

cut

you are the one that claimed lying= child abuse

No, Markie, I did not.

yes you did the exact quote is that "lying is the same as kiddy porn"
I said TEACHING CHILDREN TO LIE is child abuse.

you told that lie too

Try to get this right!

You've been misquoting this all week! (As if misquoting is new to
you...riiiiiiiiiiiiiiight!)

cut

cowardly ling at that

You need to get those "anger control issues" back under control,
Markie.

then you should help by stoping your lies about yuor own statement

Your dreck in here is barely readable as it is, then you go off
the deep end and it get's worse.

making another another everytime you claim you can't read it

keep your lies staight
cut

What's a "stadard"...?

something you don't have

What's a "stadard"...?!?!

It's not in Websters.

I've not set any "stadards", Markie, whatever a "stadard" is.

Steve, K4YZ

everyone should be advised that The following person
has been advocating the abuse of elders making false charges of child rape, rape in general forges post and name

he may also be making flase reports of abusing other in order to attak and cow his foes
he also shows signs of being dangerously unstable

he regualrly makes threats of aresst or of the power to confine folks againsthere will

he is lying of course